"Surprise" of a Lifetime!!

Rachie0507 said:
Wow--I got chills just reading your plan. What an awesome mom!!! If you want to swing south to pick me up first, I'll be waiting on my doorstep!

:rotfl2:
Hasn't our weather been Miserable!! 1 hour to go till we pick them up! :banana: :banana:
Cheryl

Have fun, I am not that far. Swing by on the way to the airport. I would love to be there to see there faces. Must tell us all about it when you get back. Oh, my friend lives down there, it's 80 and sunny. Not like our weather, bring some of that back with you :sunny: .

Cheryl, I don't know where you are staying but Beaches and Cream have they best Rootbeer floats I have ever had. Tell him after the surprise he can have one there. This is a great suprise have a great time. We are going this Sept and my girls don't know either. Have fun. Brenda

Goosebumps after reading your post ... how exciting ... what a great Mom you are ... can't wait to read your trip report.

The surprise sounds awesome. What a priceless moment. I hope you all have a great trip and ..........may the force be with you!

I hope you have a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. We are surprising DD on Saturday morning in almost the exact same way. I'm just sooo excited. I love surprises. Thanks for sharing yours!!! :earsboy:

Cheryl,

So how did the surprise go? Tell us all the details. I hope neither child suspected anything. I hope you had a wonderful time.

Bugdozer said:
Thanks!!
AHHHHH son is fast a sleep with no clue of what is about to happen :cool1:
At least he will get a good nights sleep-not the same for me I'll never sleep tonight :rotfl2:
Cheryl

what an awesome surprise!!

this quote reminded me of the old disney commercial where the brother and sister were up late talking about the trip the next day and the parents said "go to sleep!" and the boy said "I'm too excited to sleep!" and then the mother asked the father "are you sleeping?" and he said "no I'm too excited" and the daughter called in "I heard that!"

:rotfl:

I cant wait to find out how this one turned out!!!! I've NEVER been good at keeping secrets like these- the excitement gets to me and I crumble. Well done Cheryl and hope you're all having a blast of a time! :flower: :cheer2:

Just checking in...we're home now, how about you? Hope you had as wonderful a time as our family did. We're waiting to hear from you! :flower:

:sunny: Hey bugdozer, did you bring this weather back with you from Florida. Thanks :flower:

How was the trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter