"Surprise" of a Lifetime!!

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi Everyone!
Well it is finally here! in 14 hours we are about to shock two boys! :earseek:
Senario:

me & my 12 year old DS, My best friend and her 11 yera old DS

Both boys are Disney crazy!! Rooms are all decorated with park maps and ride vechiles( Star Wars is starting to invade my sons room). Mickeys everywhere and all they do is talk about Disney. :earboy2:

We go a lot- last trip was in Nov. We are going again in Oct. and have purchased our airfair so they are busy planning that trip.
Well 6 weeks ago airfare was so low we could not resist so we are going again. The catch is they don't know! :banana:
Plan
My friend and I are picking up our boys from school tomorrow to go out to lunch at a new "diner" near the airport. Then we are going to help DH at a job he is doing and we are all going to help-so they think. Luggage will be covered in back of van and they will be told it is "stuff for the kitchen we are working on-not unusal.
We are picking them up at 11:45am from school. As we had towards the airport/diner only 20 minutes away I will fake a phone call to a friend to get directions to the diner. I'll then say ok we have to go through the airport and take a right then left. They won't suspect a thing! :cool1:

Then as we go through the airport we will pull up to Southwest depature gate. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces! I am going to hide the video camera under my seat.
This has been the hardest secret to keep-I'm a nervous wreck. My stomach is in knots!
Then my son will freak when he finds out he is going to be going to Star Wars weekend on Friday, I may need to scrape him up off the side walk.

Thanks to everyone for all the great help and info. A special thanks to Peggy-Feralpeg who has created 2 incrediable baskets that will be their surprise when we check in
t-minus 13 hours 30 minutes and counting!
Cheryl
:disrocks: :rockband: :dancer: :thewave: :thewave:

Oh what fun!!!! :goodvibes I hope you write a trip report when you get back! Have fun! :)

MagicalMom said:
Oh what fun!!!! :goodvibes I hope you write a trip report when you get back! Have fun! :)

Thanks!!
AHHHHH son is fast a sleep with no clue of what is about to happen :cool1:
At least he will get a good nights sleep-not the same for me I'll never sleep tonight :rotfl2:
Cheryl

oh what fun!!! I'll be getting there a little ahead of you...the cab picks us up in six hours (4:30 a.m.here). I just know you'll have a blast with your surprise!!! My girls know what's up and after swimming for about 4 hours at a party today, they were able to fall asleep...unlucky me will NEVER sleep cause I'm too excited!! Hope your trip is awesome...you never know, maybe I'll see your cute boy and recognize you! HAVE FUN!! :cool1:

dizagain said:
oh what fun!!! I'll be getting there a little ahead of you...the cab picks us up in six hours (4:30 a.m.here). I just know you'll have a blast with your surprise!!! My girls know what's up and after swimming for about 4 hours at a party today, they were able to fall asleep...unlucky me will NEVER sleep cause I'm too excited!! Hope your trip is awesome...you never know, maybe I'll see your cute boy and recognize you! HAVE FUN!! :cool1:

Hi,
Thanks!
I can't wait to swim-we are having a spring noreaster here-downpours and high winds!! At least we have power so I can be on the Diz boards!
Have fun!
Cheryl

I Hope your surprize goes off without a hitch! Have a great trip and enjoy the Star Wars Weekend.

That is so cool! :cool1: What a great mom you are! Have a great trip and post a pic of their faces when you get back.

Myst

Mysteria said:
That is so cool! :cool1: What a great mom you are! Have a great trip and post a pic of their faces when you get back.

Myst
:blush: Thanks!

Oh i love it!! I love it I love it!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's moms like you, who make kids like me smile....
have an amazing time...you deserve it for being so cool :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sooooooooooooooooo cool! Just think - he's in school right now and doesn't have a clue! You guys are going to have so much fun!

leighe said:
Sooooooooooooooooo cool! Just think - he's in school right now and doesn't have a clue! You guys are going to have so much fun!

Hi,
I know!! Now I am just doing the last minute packing. I was getting nervous last night as he kept asking me questions about the diner we are going to lunch to except there is no diner-he really wants a rootbeer float-don't think he will mind not having one when he finds out where we are going!
Cheryl
t-miuns 2 hours 20 minutes and counting!! :earseek:
Cheryl

Have Fun! I'm going to try and surprise DS with our trip in August...I can't wait to hear how your surprise worked out.

Wow--I got chills just reading your plan. What an awesome mom!!! If you want to swing south to pick me up first, I'll be waiting on my doorstep!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter