Suggestions For Making The Days Go By Faster!

bmahokie

Mouseketeer
We are returning to WDW for the first time in 7 years this Summer. (We've been doing Disney cruises, so they have still been getting our money.) To say the family is psyched would be an understatement. I've done all the OCD/Disboard moves in terms of planning - read and re-read the Unofficial Guide, perused the Disboards ad infinitum, joined Touring Plans and laid out my days, watched You Tube video after You Tube video. Now I just need for the trip to get here! I've still got 140 days to go - who can suggest something that will make that time go by more quickly? Any and all suggestions are appreciated!!

You don't list family ages, but one thing we do is pull out the DVDs. Have a weekly family movie night hitting the classics, new favs and those that have rides. There are also several Disney versions of games out there right now, so you could do those for another weekly activity. When we find ourselves having to wait we have started playing 20 questions - one person picks a Disney character and the others have 20 yes or no questions to come up with the correct answer.

If you are thinking about doing t-shirts, start now and draw the process out. We are still over the 100 day mark ourselves so the one thing I don't do is log in daily and see the countdown. For us, once it hits double digits it is more real, so we don't start any of this until 99 days :tongue: .

I also start asking our group their "must haves" for the trip and just talk about Disney. It really does make the time go by. For me it is hardest the last 10 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter