Stop yakking on that cell phone while you pee.

Who cares? I mean sure if you are driving, don't do it.

but what difference does it make to YOU if someone next to you wants to be on the phone while they pee?

It's does not effect you, so why would you even care or get so worked up that you have to post on a message board about it.

again, understand about at your job when you are working, or safety reasons. But you are peeing. Lord knows it does not effect you there.

Maybe the person is talking to their DH or someone that hears/see them in the bathroom everyday of their lives.

At least worry about junk that effects your live instead of worrying so much about what other people are doing that have nothing do with yours.

I care. I don't like people talking while I'm peeing! I don't want other people hearing me pee! It's weird.
At least if you're physically in the bathroom, you know what to expect. If you're just some random person on the other end, it seems odd to hear flushing.

I care. I don't like people talking while I'm peeing! I don't want other people hearing me pee! It's weird.
At least if you're physically in the bathroom, you know what to expect. If you're just some random person on the other end, it seems odd to hear flushing.

you don't want other people to hear you pee? you are in a public bathroom!!! Should they plug their ears for you?

The person on the other end of the cell phone that may or may not even hear you, effects you.. honestly?

Who cares? I mean sure if you are driving, don't do it.

but what difference does it make to YOU if someone next to you wants to be on the phone while they pee?

It's does not effect you, so why would you even care or get so worked up that you have to post on a message board about it.

again, understand about at your job when you are working, or safety reasons. But you are peeing. Lord knows it does not effect you there.

Maybe the person is talking to their DH or someone that hears/see them in the bathroom everyday of their lives.

At least worry about junk that effects your live instead of worrying so much about what other people are doing that have nothing do with yours.

In all honesty, I don't really care to think that someone else can hear me peeing. Without my permission, a stranger had decided to send the sounds of me using the restroom out into the ether and share it (as background noise) with her friends.... and all because she can't be bothered to put her conversation on hold for the 5 minutes it's going to take her to take care of her restroom needs.

I wouldn't mind, I think, if I was in the restroom, someone's phone rang, they answered it, and you could tell from the conversation that it was an important, not to be missed call.

But, I think it's rude when a woman (or man, though I use the women's restroom) enters the restroom using her Bluetooth to "chat" to her friend about casual conversation ("Oh, we're thinking about going on vacation next Spring! Maybe you could go with us?"), continues the conversation throughout her whole restroom visit, and leaves the restroom still carrying on her conversation. In the meantime, she's broadcast the sounds of not only her own bodily functions, flushing, and handwashing but mine as well.

Not only is it rude to her friend but it is rude to me.

Personally, I think that some people are so "connected" that they aren't making good connections, if you KWIM. I always have to wonder about the people I see at restaurants who are ignoring their tablemates while they "chat" to friends on their cell phones, for instance.

In all honesty, I don't really care to think that someone else can hear me peeing. Without my permission, a stranger had decided to send the sounds of me using the restroom out into the ether and share it (as background noise) with her friends.... and all because she can't be bothered to put her conversation on hold for the 5 minutes it's going to take her to take care of her restroom needs.

I wouldn't mind, I think, if I was in the restroom, someone's phone rang, they answered it, and you could tell from the conversation that it was an important, not to be missed call.

But, I think it's rude when a woman (or man, though I use the women's restroom) enters the restroom using her Bluetooth to "chat" to her friend about casual conversation ("Oh, we're thinking about going on vacation next Spring! Maybe you could go with us?"), continues the conversation throughout her whole restroom visit, and leaves the restroom still carrying on her conversation. In the meantime, she's broadcast the sounds of not only her own bodily functions, flushing, and handwashing but mine as well.

Not only is it rude to her friend but it is rude to me.

Personally, I think that some people are so "connected" that they aren't making good connections, if you KWIM. I always have to wonder about the people I see at restaurants who are ignoring their tablemates while they "chat" to friends on their cell phones, for instance.

I wish I had that much time on my hands to be so worked up over topics like this.... I am jealous!

I wish I had that much time on my hands to be so worked up over topics like this.... I am jealous!

I don't think it's any more of a waste of my time to explain to other folks why I find using a cell phone in a public restroom to be rude than it is of yours to disagree with me. We're all entitled to our opinion, after all. ;)

I don't want to talk to no one when I'm doing my business. That's why I shut the door at home. And trust me, I don't want to talk to you while you are doing your business. It just icks me out.

What do you do when people are talking to each other in a bathroom? I see women talking all the time in bathrooms.

Do you shush them so you can pee in peace? :rotfl:

But, I hate it when cell phone users have the handfree everywhere. I can't tell if they are talking to them selves or someone else. Its had to tell the "wackos" any more. Most people feel its ok to let everyone hear their conversations and business while on the cell phone. I don't need to hear about your sex life, husband problems, and date update. I want don't want to be part of your life.

Just recently I seen a guy do this while at a Urinal!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

I was a bit amazed that he could do it!:lmao:

One time I was at Borders Bookstore and had to use the bathroom. While I was in there, some lady walked in, entered a stall, while talking on her cellphone. During the noises of peeing, pooping and flushing, she's busy wishing the person on the other end "happy birthday".... :lmao:

I'd love for people to call and wish me happy birthday, but NOT FROM THE BATHROOM, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! :mad:

And I must say that I HATE NEXTEL SPEAKERPHONES! They're annoying as HECK! :mad:

I think it's gross! Ewww! I'm totally fine waiting until I'm out of my bathroom....I don't think many conversations are important enough that I need to talk while I pee! :banana: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter