Spending the night inside Disney World

summerskye

Ears Earned, What's Next
I asked this question many years ago. Since many new people have joined, I thought I would ask again.

If you could spend the night inside the park, where would you chose and why.

For me:
#1 MK - The Castle (a room with a view)
#2 EP - Campout near Canada (quick access to beer in United Kingdom)
#3 HS - Inside TSM (all night entertainment)
#4 AK - Tree House of course

Great question!

MK - the castle apartment AND Peter Pan ride
AK - Dinosaur!
HS - Great Movie Ride, but I would want to wander the whole area
EPCOT - it is between Maelstrom (I love the trolls section) and Journey Into Imagination, just because I love Figment - in one of the last scenes either where things are upside-down or when the wall drops down and you are surrounded by multiple Figments singing "Imagination"

MK-Haunted Mansion
Epcot-Mexico
DHS-Tower of Terror
AK-Tree of Life

What fun! Can think of lots of places in all the parks!

Great question!

MK - the castle apartment AND Peter Pan ride
AK - Dinosaur!
HS - Great Movie Ride, but I would want to wander the whole area
EPCOT - it is between Maelstrom (I love the trolls section) and Journey Into Imagination, just because I love Figment - in one of the last scenes either where things are upside-down or when the wall drops down and you are surrounded by multiple Figments singing "Imagination"[/QUOTE]

:rotfl2:

I would never get to sleep

:rotfl2:

I asked this question many years ago. Since many new people have joined, I thought I would ask again.

If you could spend the night inside the park, where would you chose and why.

For me:
#1 MK - The Castle (a room with a view)
#2 EP - Campout near Canada (quick access to beer in United Kingdom)
#3 HS - Inside TSM (all night entertainment)
#4 AK - Tree House of course

MK -- The treehouse

MK- Haunted Mansion, with sleeping bags in the stretching room.
EP-Seas with Nemo, lots of fish to relax to.
HS- TOT I don't know why it's just cool
AK-Rafiki's planet watch
:thumbsup2

Another MK location - On top of the castle. Just imagine the view of the fireworks...

party:

I have always imagined staying in Minnie's house in Toontown, and in the Tower of Terror!
Oh, and the Castle, too, of course!

MK-Castle suite
Epcot-Mexico
DHS-One Man's Dream, under Walt's desk (wanted to say Tower of Terror hotel but I would be so spooked!!)
AK-Tree of Life, curled up safely next to some carved animal!

MK - on the (running) TTA, feet propped on the bench across from me, covered in a blanket. I have napped that way on more than one occasion and it is amazingly comfy and relaxing.

EP - I think maybe the upstairs of Imagination, to play with and explore whatever's left up there. Otherwise, Spaceship Earth... 97% of that ride has such a nice relaxing recline to it...

DHS - ToT is an obvious choice, but I like the PP's idea of GMR (scene wandering permitted.) The benches in the animation building would be comfy though...

AK - Um. Yeah I really don't know. I guess inside Dino with free reign?

What a fun question!

If I was given such an opportunity, there would be no sleeping involved. I'm not wasting the chance to have hours to myself exploring a ride or attraction! So, with that in mind, here we go.

MK - Haunted Mansion. A little too obvious, isn't it? I really think I could spend an entire evening in here checking things out, though. Splash Mountain and Pirates were considered, but I'd most definitely have a klutzy moment that involved me falling in the water and I wouldn't want to spend hours soaked.

Epcot - Spaceship Earth. I think this would certainly keep me occupied all night. The only part that concerns me is that I'm not sure of how the track is. I know that at the end, when you are descending back to earth, you are at the top of the ball. Is there any chance of falling over the side to my death or is it perfectly safe? This is very important to know before committing to Spaceship Earth.

DHS - Great Movie Ride! It has been my favorite ride since I was 8 and when I was doing the college program, I had a fantastic manager who surprised me one day by taking me on a behind-the-scenes tour. It was absolutely amazing and one of my favorite memories of all time. I would definitely want to do that again.

Animal Kingdom - Nothing here interests me enough to spend the entire night. I'd end up getting mauled by a lion if I chose the safari, I'd have a klutzy moment and fall off a hill on EE, and I think I'd get bored on all the other stuff if I was there all night. Can I just have an extra MK or DHS day? ;) Oh wait! Maybe I'd hang out in Yak and Yeti and eat up all of the food. :hyper:

What a fun question!

If I was given such an opportunity, there would be no sleeping involved. Good point. I'm not wasting the chance to have hours to myself exploring a ride or attraction! So, with that in mind, here we go.

MK - Haunted Mansion. A little too obvious, isn't it? I really think I could spend an entire evening in here checking things out, though. Splash Mountain and Pirates were considered, but I'd most definitely have a klutzy moment that involved me falling in the water and I wouldn't want to spend hours soaked. Another good point
Epcot - Spaceship Earth. I think this would certainly keep me occupied all night. The only part that concerns me is that I'm not sure of how the track is. I know that at the end, when you are descending back to earth, you are at the top of the ball. Is there any chance of falling over the side to my death or is it perfectly safe? This is very important to know before committing to Spaceship Earth. You are on a roll with these good points...:rotfl2:

DHS - Great Movie Ride! It has been my favorite ride since I was 8 and when I was doing the college program, I had a fantastic manager who surprised me one day by taking me on a behind-the-scenes tour. It was absolutely amazing and one of my favorite memories of all time. I would definitely want to do that again.

Animal Kingdom - Nothing here interests me enough to spend the entire night. I'd end up getting mauled by a lion if I chose the safari, I'd have a klutzy moment and fall off a hill on EE, and I think I'd get bored on all the other stuff if I was there all night. Can I just have an extra MK or DHS day? ;) Oh wait! Maybe I'd hang out in Yak and Yeti and eat up all of the food. :hyper:

Thanks for playing...

MK: in or near the castle!
Epcot: the seas, or really almost any of the countries
HS: art of animation building
AK: the oasis :) orrrrr its tough to be a bug! Or just outside the tree..lol

Update Week number 2

MK - tent on Tom sawyer island
EP - spaceship earth hop off and set up a campfire somewhere.
HS - backstage at RnR

Fun thread!

MK: Haunted Mansion
EP: On a Friendship in the middle of World Showcase Lagoon
HS: Tower of Terror, on the 13th floor, of course!
AK: In a hammock hanging from the branches of the Tree of Life

MK-in the fire station (I really need to see if there is an apartment up there)
EP- France (but I need to be able to walk all around)
HS-ToT (but I won't be sleeping for sure! I just need more time to check it all out)
AK-EE (need time to check it out too)

I love this thread:) MK: Crystal Palace with all the characters, DHS: Toy Story Mania (maybe after many times going thru I could beat my friends) AK: Not much I would want to do here...Epcot: France pastry place:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter