Spending the night inside Disney World

Princess Fairytale Hall somebody has to protect the princesses:cool1:

Not in the know about the World but I'd spend the night any where in the park over night. Like said before I would not be sleeping as I would be checking stuff out.

Haha great thread. :goodvibes for me it would be:
Magic Kingdom-Haunted Mansion on my Doom Buggy
EPCOT-The Whole World Showcase
Hollywood Studios-great Movie Ride shooting aliens, cowboys and gangsters
Animal Kingdom-would need to pass as don't know the park that well.
Typhoon Lagoon-Anywhere with funnel cake!!!

MK - on the train platform so I could lookout over Main Street
Epcot - Italy. There's a wine bar & pizza. What more do you need?
DHS - In one of those apartments around Echo Lake

MK-I'd like to spend a night in the castle suite, maybe just Dh and myself or just me! ;)

EP- I spend all night there many nights a week there so no extra time needed or wanted! LOL

AK- nothing there that I'd want to explore in the night

DHS- I'd love to spend a night exploring the ewok village and star tours and see what is up above Hollywood and Vine.

MK - on the train platform so I could lookout over Main Street
Epcot - Italy. There's a wine bar & pizza. What more do you need?
DHS - In one of those apartments around Echo Lake

Can I swap out beer for the wine??? If yes, then count me in... :lmao:

My mom thinks when I say it's better to stay onsite at Disney that we actually got to stay inside the parks. No matter how many times I tell her it's almost 50 square miles and we're not IN the parks. Plus, she even stayed at Boardwalk once & didn't go to the parks but considered going to DHS "because it was so close." So, what she would say is the Swan & Dolphin with her SPG points. ;)

I would love to stretch out a hammock on the Safari in AK. It looks so peaceful.

I would stay inside one of the buildings on the streets of America in DHS. Some of them look like pretty cool apartments. I could even shower at the Singing in the Rain umbrella. Well, the ToT is a hotel, though....

Even though it would be hard to turn down a stay at Cinderella Castle, I think Beast's castle would have a better view of the MK.

For EP, I'm tempted to copy some PPs- I love the idea of staying at the Patisserie in France and I think camping out beside the waterfall in Canada would be really relaxing. I think I would nap in Crush's theater. He would wake me up early so I could be first in line for Soarin. It would be so nice to wake up and talk to someone cheerful for a change rather than the grumpy children I have to shuttle to school.

MK: I'd always thought the Peoplemover was the most peaceful ride I've ever been on....but I'd sleeping in that ball pit under the Space Mountain walkway. I always wanted to go down there as a kid. Probably be drawn to the Haunted Mansion too, as that howling wolf at night just sets the Disney tone for me every trip. Tomorrowland has that ridiculous peacefulness to it, though.

Epcot: I'm hanging out all night in the World Showcase, of course. I'm actually not much of a fan of France, but Epcot's france is nice. That would be of course after I raided the Fish & Chips cart in UK and had to roll on over to France. Then I'm headed to Spaceship Earth for the night to sleep under the drop off under the stars at the end.

AK: I would say something involving Everest since it's my favorite attraction there by far, but I have this weird phobia about large/deserted/abandoned structures/animatronics...and though we aren't talking about that scenario here, being alone near that Yeti activates my weird phobia thing, so I'm staying on the other side of the park from Yeti. I'm not a huge AK fan, so I'm probably just going to place it safe and spend the night in Rainforest Cafe.

DHS: Oh it's a tough one. Do you jam to Aerosmith all night or sleep under the AT-AT? Oh, who am I kidding? I'm definitely headed to the AT-AT.

I asked this question many years ago. Since many new people have joined, I thought I would ask again.

If you could spend the night inside the park, where would you chose and why.

For me:
#1 MK - The Castle (a room with a view)
#2 EP - Campout near Canada (quick access to beer in United Kingdom)
#3 HS - Inside TSM (all night entertainment)
#4 AK - Tree House of course

I'd suggest that if anyone want to see Elsa and Anna with less than 2 hour waits, they spend the night in the replica Viking ship in Norway...

My mom thinks when I say it's better to stay onsite at Disney that we actually got to stay inside the parks.

:lmao: I love it

For us, we usually stay at the BCV or BWV because it feels like we are staying inside Disney World

I think it would also be fun at HS - LMA

I would borrow one of those cars and cruise around the park all night long. May stop by the Tune In Lounge for a cold beverage or two

:drive:

Of course, if I had a few too many... It would be back to walking and dancing...

:dancer:

Here's another fun idea. Empty MK park, 20 friends, go-carts, and Buzz Lightyear type paintball guns. Tag / Hide & Seek all night long.

Just think how strange the park would be with only 20 people.

Of course all of the rides would still be running. I can dream...

MK: Top of the Astro Orbitor. Now that would be a firework view! The problem is I hate that ride, it is way too high!

EP: Would definitely be Germany in the WS. With free reign throughout the night~

DHS: TSSM...I think. GMR would be hard to pass up.

AK: The Boma out in the middle of the Safari. The one you eat lunch at on the Trek. There is even a bathroom there! lol

Kelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter