Space 220 Lounge reservations- February?

I have a 1:15pm reservation in the restaurant on the last day of our upcoming trip... I didn't realize at the time of booking it will be cutting too close to our scheduled shuttle departure time back at Boardwalk (3pm). So I am left with either cancelling, or hoping if we show up to the restaurant 45-60 mins early, some magic can happen. If it was a party of 2, probably so, but it's a party of 6, so it's probably more unlikely. Any thoughts?

I have a 1:15pm reservation in the restaurant on the last day of our upcoming trip... I didn't realize at the time of booking it will be cutting too close to our scheduled shuttle departure time back at Boardwalk (3pm). So I am left with either cancelling, or hoping if we show up to the restaurant 45-60 mins early, some magic can happen. If it was a party of 2, probably so, but it's a party of 6, so it's probably more unlikely. Any thoughts?
I think since you have a reservation they will see what they can do. Like everything, it will depend on the crowds at the time, and since it's for 6, most likely ask if you are ok splitting up as this would make it easier for them.

I have 2 different reservations for Space 220 Lounge for 2/8/22.. 11:30am and 6:45pm. Trying to get Rose and Crown Fireworks package but if not I'll cancel 11:30am. If I get rose (I hope so) I'll cancel 6:45pm .

Last edited:
Dinner has been removed from the search option for the Lounge? Looking at 2/10-2/15.

Opposite happened yesterday. I finally got a reservation alert that there was an 11:50 available on 2/10 and rushed to snag it but "Lunch" and all associated times were absent/unscheduled on the website. By the time I thought to go through the phone app the resy was gone. Glitch in system fixed a few hours later.

Opposite happened yesterday. I finally got a reservation alert that there was an 11:50 available on 2/10 and rushed to snag it but "Lunch" and all associated times were absent/unscheduled on the website. By the time I thought to go through the phone app the resy was gone. Glitch in system fixed a few hours later.
What service are you using for alerts? That's during the time I am looking and have never gotten one, I am using Touring Plans.

What service are you using for alerts? That's during the time I am looking and have never gotten one, I am using Touring Plans.
I am using a different free site but last time I mentioned it by name it got censored.

I had one pop up, tried to click book, app said "sorry we're having technical difficulties"
Assuming that error was because someone snagged it before me? Either way it's going to be tough, I'm there the week of 2/19-2/26, refreshing constantly trying to find one!

I had one pop up, tried to click book, app said "sorry we're having technical difficulties"
Assuming that error was because someone snagged it before me? Either way it's going to be tough, I'm there the week of 2/19-2/26, refreshing constantly trying to find one!
I was stressing myself, spending way to much time refreshing and stressing if we were going to get the reservations we wanted. Then I came across mouse.. dining. The best $9 I spent. Yes you have to be fast hitting the link once you get the text or email but we have gotten everything we wanted with the exception of rose a d crown fireworks dinner package, but we did get a 8pm reservation for Rose and crown so will be good to go. I highly recommend mouse dining

I was stressing myself, spending way to much time refreshing and stressing if we were going to get the reservations we wanted. Then I came across mouse.. dining. The best $9 I spent. Yes you have to be fast hitting the link once you get the text or email but we have gotten everything we wanted with the exception of rose a d crown fireworks dinner package, but we did get a 8pm reservation for Rose and crown so will be good to go. I highly recommend mouse dining
I actually signed up for that... but only the 6 free alerts. Do you think the $9 is worth it over the "free" alerts? I'm so sick of refreshing every second !

I actually signed up for that... but only the 6 free alerts. Do you think the $9 is worth it over the "free" alerts? I'm so sick of refreshing every second !
I could be wrong but I think the free alerts may be email only. If you want email and text definitely spend the $9. Plus you can have a whole bunch of alerts for reservations. Good luck!

I could be wrong but I think the free alerts may be email only. If you want email and text definitely spend the $9. Plus you can have a whole bunch of alerts for reservations. Good luck!
yep you're right - just signed up, hopefully it works out!

I just wanted to come back and say this site is the best. I absolutely agree it's the best $9 spent.

Hi Everyone, is the lounge and restaurant now regularly open for reservations, or are they released at different times. I searched for both in early April when my restaurant booking window opened for my first resort stay and got nothing at 5:45-6:30 AM. It does say no reservations are available, so I'm assuming someone with a longer stay booked them, but reading the thread here, I thought possibly they just aren't offering them just yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter