Space 220 Lounge reservations- February?

havoc315

DIS Veteran
Booked my dining for a President's Weekend trip. Was disappointed that I couldn't get Space 220 or the Space 220 lounge, but then I realized that Space 220 Lounge reservations aren't even open yet.

Anyone know when the Lounge reservations will open up for February dates? They aren't following the regular Disney 60 days?

I also noticed the problem with February not being available to search for a reservation at Space 220 Lounge.

Yeah with the lounge being new as an ADR, but only made available through end of January so far, it's hard to tell when or if they'll be added for February. Best thing to do is go to Touring Plans and set up a Free Account to get dining alerts for the lounge. Ive seen some say they set an alert for Feb 1st so they know when the reservations start populating and another for their actual date in case they happen at different times.

Been waiting over an hour constantly checking, hoping they open up for Feb today, no luck so far. So bummed out. I've looked to see if there was any news about it no longer being available for ADR, but I haven't seen anything.

I was up earlier today checking too. I wasn’t even set on going though given the reviews and since there are so many other things to eat around the world showcase that don’t require a schedule commitment. I think I was partially chasing it because it was hard to get (though there were plenty of lunch and dinner openings back when my ADR window opened, so maybe that’s changing).

I also have a President's weekend trip coming up. I was initially confused on dates and ended up securing a Space 220 dinner reservation for 4 on 2/21 at 8:35 PM. Unfortunately I have to cancel that reservation and have been obsessively searching for anything the 5 days prior with no success. Fingers crossed the lounge reservations open up soon!

Any update? Has anyone seen if lounge reservations ever became available for February? I’ve been looking every so often but not sure if i totally missed it because I can search the days.. just shows as unavailable

Any update? Has anyone seen if lounge reservations ever became available for February? I’ve been looking every so often but not sure if i totally missed it because I can search the days.. just shows as unavailable
I have been setting an alarm every morning to wake up and check when ADRs open each day to see if there is any change and so far nothing. But I just know the morning I skip it they will come available and I'll have missed my chance.

So I just went to check again (on the website not the app) and it's actually letting me selecting times to search which is new and hasn't been the case before. I wonder if they are getting ready to open for the month?

I have been setting an alarm every morning to wake up and check when ADRs open each day to see if there is any change and so far nothing. But I just know the morning I skip it they will come available and I'll have missed my chance.
So I just went to check again (on the website not the app) and it's actually letting me selecting times to search which is new and hasn't been the case before. I wonder if they are getting ready to open for the month?
Yes! That’s exactly what I was seeing, but it all shows unavailable which is why I figured I missed it. I’ll keep trying ! Fingers crossed for you too. Also, do you happen to know if we can order from the main restaurant’s kids menu at the lounge? My daughter really wants the coveted trading cards

Yes! That’s exactly what I was seeing, but it all shows unavailable which is why I figured I missed it. I’ll keep trying ! Fingers crossed for you too. Also, do you happen to know if we can order from the main restaurant’s kids menu at the lounge? My daughter really wants the coveted trading cards
I don't know for certain but I believe you van order the lounge menu or the pre fix in the lounge area so I would think you could order off the children's menu too.

Fingers crossed for you!

In case anyone is awake reservations are available as of 2am PST. I just booked mine for our trip.

I was about to go to bed when my phone buzzed with a text alerting me they were available, so I reserved a couple since we aren't yet sure which day we're going, and more times opened up after I booked. So relieved! Not exactly the greatest times, but at least it's booked. If anyone missed them, I will be letting a couple go after we nail down our plans.

I’m so glad I read this thread last night about the change to the load screen. I went ahead and set a 5:45am alarm… just in case.. we got our reservation! Actually two different days just in case.

I’m so glad I read this thread last night about the change to the load screen. I went ahead and set a 5:45am alarm… just in case.. we got our reservation! Actually two different days just in case.
Nice! I was not so lucky unfortunately— hubby thought I needed the rest and turned off my alarm this morning. if by chance you release a reservation for Feb 8 we would be so grateful . It’s the only restaurant my daughter wanted to go to and feel like I’ve failed her

There were definitely none for end of Feb at 10am this morning when I got up. For all of us who missed it: we go back to the notifications and cancellation forums!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter