Space 220 Lounge reservations- February?

What are the possibilities to Walk up? We're going this Friday. I've had alerts on Mouse Dining, but they go within the second.
I've not had one alert from Touring Plans! Not many are letting this go. We may have to try walk up as well.

I've not had one alert from Touring Plans! Not many are letting this go. We may have to try walk up as well.
For my last trip, I received 2 Touring Plans notifications over the course of several weeks. I saw both immediately but both reservations were gone by the time I tried to get them.

Yes! That’s exactly what I was seeing, but it all shows unavailable which is why I figured I missed it. I’ll keep trying ! Fingers crossed for you too. Also, do you happen to know if we can order from the main restaurant’s kids menu at the lounge? My daughter really wants the coveted trading cards

you won’t need to do that. My wife and I were seated at different lounge tables. At one table my one daughter got a drink that came with cards-so that is one option. Then my waiter brought cards for my other daughter who only split an appetizer with me (he didn’t know my wife was even there) so you may get the cards even without ordering anything, or you can get a drink that includes them.

you won’t need to do that. My wife and I were seated at different lounge tables. At one table my one daughter got a drink that came with cards-so that is one option. Then my waiter brought cards for my other daughter who only split an appetizer with me (he didn’t know my wife was even there) so you may get the cards even without ordering anything, or you can get a drink that includes them.
this is great to know!! Thank you!!

How far out from the 60+ do most people have to go to get a reservation? We have our Epcot day scheduled for 60+7. I can still flip to 60+8 if need be. Thanks!

Thank you!
I see references about waiting for them to drop. Do they only drop lounge reservations at certain times or are they available at all times going forward?

Thank you!
I see references about waiting for them to drop. Do they only drop lounge reservations at certain times or are they available at all times going forward?
Various restaurants have been making certain blocks of dates available. In this case they had made until February available for a while, then Dropped additional days. This isn’t official and there is no official time where a new block will drop, or what days will be included, it’s just something we have been observing over the past few months.

Thank you!
There was a period during which Space 220 restaurant reservations were released every day at the usual 6 AM time, but no Space 220 lounge were not released for about 5 weeks. Over the last few days, Space 220 lounge reservations have been released daily.

With the availability of the lounge opening up, I'm seeing more people adjust their reservations. (Plus, with Feb travel dates now requiring final payment). I was able to snag 1pm for 7 people at the regular Space 220 on a cancellation.

With the availability of the lounge opening up, I'm seeing more people adjust their reservations. (Plus, with Feb travel dates now requiring final payment). I was able to snag 1pm for 7 people at the regular Space 220 on a cancellation.
What do you mean by February requiring final payment? Have they changed the due date? I remember a time when payment was due 45 days prior.

What do you mean by February requiring final payment? Have they changed the due date? I remember a time when payment was due 45 days prior.

It's 30 days. So people with mid-February trips books, are now at the point where they have to pay in full or cancel. Some are canceling... and cancelling their dining plans.

The best windows to pick up cancelled dining reservations -- about 30 days in advance and 1 day in advance.

I keep checking! With the prices of the regular restaurant, we are just trying for the lounge. Sounds like a wonderful dinner time with 7, enjoy!

I was able to get a reservation for this Friday, but to the restaurant. That $80 price tag is tough. What's the difference between the restaurant and the lounge (besides the price)? I'm going to call in a little while and try to switch it, if possible. I have an alert for the lounge. Thanks.

I was able to get a reservation for this Friday, but to the restaurant. That $80 price tag is tough. What's the difference between the restaurant and the lounge (besides the price)? I'm going to call in a little while and try to switch it, if possible. I have an alert for the lounge. Thanks.
The lounge has more options. Basically you sacrifice meal options to get a table in the lower section a bit closer to the windows. However if you want anything off the prefixe menu you have to order the whole prefixe, though one time I went to the lounge the waiter said we could split the prefixe and order double entrees. I doubt that is official policy though.

Yeah that's exactly why I am trying to book in the Lounge at this point. Our trip is already dining-heavy, and I don't really want another full meal. Snacks and drinks and ambiance is what I am hoping for out of my Space 220 visit. It's funny, I was able to get everyone else's preferred dining choices, but this is the one I wanted for myself and that's the one I'm coming up empty on. I was foolish and didn't book the restaurant because I only looked for the lounge... silly me.

Last edited:
In terms of ambience and view, I don't think a whole lot is different. Others have mentioned the price/menu options. The lounge is not right beside the windows but when I went, they had a pretty good view. Lounge is tables whereas the restaurant has some booths. Personally, I think the lounge is the way to go.

I've been searching for a lunch Reservation for the Lounge for my Mid February Trip. Today, it just gives me dinner options. Does this mean more or coming? Mean nothing? Would love some insight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter