Somewhat new here, planning our MAW trip!! Oct. 4th-10th, 2010

Thanks everyone for following and the support! I can't believe that we're only about 5 weeks away!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm so far behind it seems like!!

I did get some news that was surprisingly good, and another piece of news a little disappointing. The good news is that for the 2 nurses we have going with us, they will each get their OWN hotel room and rental car! That really gives them better usage of their free time. But the not-so-good news is that our night nurse, won't get any passes to the parks. She had wanted to go for some time when we're there. She's not going to need to sleep 14 hours when she's "off-duty," so she wanted to go places.

I did have a question, can we ship things to GKTW? I wanted to ship some of the basic supplies that we use, plus some non-perishable food that the kids like. I just didn't know if we can send it ahead of time.

Oh yeah, and we're getting some amazing treatment from the Disboutiquers!!! I can't believe all the awesome work and talent they have. I browsed some of their photos, did share some of my favorite things, and they're working on some wonderful surprises for us. I'm just overwhelmed by their generosity!

Thanks again!!

Thats wonderful about your nurses hotel room/cars! But a bummer about the pass....

Sure, you can ship things to GKTW!!! I also wanted to let you know there is a walmart right down at the end of the street from GKTW in case you needed anything - you will have a fridge in your villa!!!

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

Put the wish Child's name and arrival date on the package.

Thats wonderful about your nurses hotel room/cars! But a bummer about the pass....

Sure, you can ship things to GKTW!!! I also wanted to let you know there is a walmart right down at the end of the street from GKTW in case you needed anything - you will have a fridge in your villa!!!

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746

Put the wish Child's name and arrival date on the package.

Oh good! Thanks!

Hi Cindy. I'll look out for you at GKTW:goodvibes We are arriving on the 3rd. What day is your CP lunch? We have CP ADR on Tuesday.

I guess we need to start packing:scared1:

Hi Cindy. I'll look out for you at GKTW:goodvibes We are arriving on the 3rd. What day is your CP lunch? We have CP ADR on Tuesday.

I guess we need to start packing:scared1:

I know!!! I've started making my packing lists, but it's gonna be a lot to do!

We don't have an ADR at CP (I'm assuming Crystal Palace?). I didn't want to have to lock us into something that we had to pay for, in case we couldn't make it.

Hi! I am popping over from the Big Give group! You have such a WONDERFUL family! Your kids are absolutely ADORABLE!!!

I hope the trip planning is going well.

Yes, except I'm starting to get a little nervous, it's coming up so quickly!!!

But, we're getting there! We've started getting packages from the Big Give Disboutiquers, and my kids have been thrilled with it!! We've been amazed at the generosity and wonderful talent!

Yes, except I'm starting to get a little nervous, it's coming up so quickly!!!

But, we're getting there! We've started getting packages from the Big Give Disboutiquers, and my kids have been thrilled with it!! We've been amazed at the generosity and wonderful talent!

We would love to see some pictures! :)

Hi Cindy,

I can't believe your trip is coming up. You all so deserve this and I can't wait to hear all about it. Please post some pics of all the cute Big give. They do some awesome work.

You guys are getting so close!!

Yeah for clothes from the Big Givers! Please post some pictures if you have time! They make wonderful things for Wish Families and I love to see them!!:goodvibes

Sorry for not updating much lately, it's been crazy busy here! School started last week for my kids, and we've been really busy with them being in a new school, I have to drive them about 20 minutes each way, plus I had to be Kira's nurse for Thurs. & Fri. I've just been exhausted!

Anyway, I do have a couple questions... should I go ahead and but our MNSSHP tickets now? Or is that something to get at GKTW? What about BBB reservations? I wanted to take Kira there to get all Princessed up!! And get Christian's crazy hair! LOL! Although probably not at MK, I forget where the other location is! But since the day we're spending at MK will be the same as the MNSSHP night too. So she'll be wearing her Halloween costume later in the day. So I didn't want to have her do the Princess thing on the same day.

I have a bunch of supplies packed up to send out. Not sure how far in advance we should send them though!?! And we received our GKTW welcome packet yesterday!! :banana: It's getting so close!!!

I did want to share some photos of the amazing, awesome, incredible and wonderful things we're received from the Big Give Group!! We've been just overwhelmed with the talent and generosity of these ladies!!

Princess Tiana dress

101 Dalmatians dress

MAW trip t-shirts!

Christian's Mickey Head/Spaceship Earth shirt, he really likes this one!

Princess Kira messenger bag

Funny Christian in his Buzz Lightyear set

And his Animal Kingdom set

We've also received some Autograph books, a cute, little coin purse for me to use, a few other little trinkets too. And, an extremely generous family sent us a gift card to use there!! I'm truly excited and happy for this trip to be coming together!!!

Sorry for not updating much lately, it's been crazy busy here! School started last week for my kids, and we've been really busy with them being in a new school, I have to drive them about 20 minutes each way, plus I had to be Kira's nurse for Thurs. & Fri. I've just been exhausted!

Anyway, I do have a couple questions... should I go ahead and but our MNSSHP tickets now? Or is that something to get at GKTW? What about BBB reservations? I wanted to take Kira there to get all Princessed up!! And get Christian's crazy hair! LOL! Although probably not at MK, I forget where the other location is! But since the day we're spending at MK will be the same as the MNSSHP night too. So she'll be wearing her Halloween costume later in the day. So I didn't want to have her do the Princess thing on the same day.

I have a bunch of supplies packed up to send out. Not sure how far in advance we should send them though!?! And we received our GKTW welcome packet yesterday!! :banana: It's getting so close!!!

I did want to share some photos of the amazing, awesome, incredible and wonderful things we're received from the Big Give Group!! We've been just overwhelmed with the talent and generosity of these ladies!!

Princess Tiana dress

101 Dalmatians dress

MAW trip t-shirts!

We've also received some Autograph books, a cute, little coin purse for me to use, a few other little trinkets too. And, an extremely generous family sent us a gift card to use there!! I'm truly excited and happy for this trip to be coming together!!!

I cannot answer the questions for you, but wanted to say that I love all your Big Give goodies!!

I especially love the Tiana dress!! It is beautiful!!!

Hope you have a MAGICAL trip!!:goodvibes

Princess Tiana dress

101 Dalmatians dress

MAW trip t-shirts!

I love the dresses. Kylee would go nuts over them. Christians out fits are also very cute. I love the animal kingdom outfit.

I don't think GKTW has anything to do with the MNSSHP tickets or the BBB unless that's part of the wish and MAW are paying for it. If not...I would go ahead and get the tickets and then call BBB to make reservation. As soon as I get days we are going to DW...I'm making reservation for Kylee to get done up.

Princess Tiana dress

101 Dalmatians dress

MAW trip t-shirts!

Love seeing the kids with all of their things!! Everything looks ADORABLE - of course it helps that your kids are so CUTE!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures - its seeing those smiley faces that keeps us going !!!!

I'd get your MNSSHP tickets ASAP!!! If Christian wants crazy hair and you are in the Magic Kingdom, you can get that done at the Barber shop there on mainstreet!! Its fun and it doesnt cost alot! I even got pixie dusted there myself once!!! lol

Love seeing the kids with all of their things!! Everything looks ADORABLE - of course it helps that your kids are so CUTE!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures - its seeing those smiley faces that keeps us going !!!!

I'd get your MNSSHP tickets ASAP!!! If Christian wants crazy hair and you are in the Magic Kingdom, you can get that done at the Barber shop there on mainstreet!! Its fun and it doesnt cost alot! I even got pixie dusted there myself once!!! lol

Do you have to make reservation at the barber shop? This sounds like something my son would love to do.

Stopping in to say hi. The adorable big give outfit on your beautiful kids are great. They will love wearing them at Disney.

Love love love the Big Give pictures!! Your kids are adorable. Love the smiles! I have totally been lagging too. Homework has been crazy around here. ;)

Do you have to make reservation at the barber shop? This sounds like something my son would love to do.

I didnt have to - we just walked into the shop and waited our turn!! They do give good haircuts there too, but I just got pixied!!! They use color hair paint and sparkly stuff!!! It was under 10 bucks too!!! Both guys and girls were getting it done!!!

I just read the other day that they now take reservations. I don't know if that means you couldn't walk in or not now. I am not even sure where you would call to find something like that out.

I know we have waited a LONG time for haircuts before so kind of like the idea, but then again, I just like to go and do things and not be so scheduled on vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter