Somewhat new here, planning our MAW trip!! Oct. 4th-10th, 2010

Okay, I'm here to follow along. That's wonderful that they are sending two nurses for you! It sounds like they have a good plan in mind for everyone.

I have a couple other things to add...

We got our airfare booked!!!! They couldn't get us on a flight for the 3rd, so we're going out on the 4th now!! We'll be leaving around 8:30 in the morning, getting there around noon on Monday. And my parents got on the same flight. Oh, and the really freaky thing is they just booked 2 seats on the flight, without knowing our exact seats. Turns out, they're the row in front of us!!

The only other thing is I'm trying to find out where/when to get autograph books?? That's been the one thing that Kira has really said she wants to do. She kind of was interested in the pins, but I'd prefer not to get into that. I like the autograph book idea better. And so does she. My friend had one that had the right side where they signed it, then the left side where you could put a picture!

I think that's all to add for now...

I had no idea that they had things like this. I know about MAW but hadn't heard of GKTW. I am an RN and things like this are the reason I got into nursing in the first place. I wanted to help people. I have been working at a hospital and feel like it is so money based. I hope your trip goes wonderfully. I am sure your DD will love it.

Your dates changing around sounds like ours ! hehe we were to go on the
16th of October but now they have moved us to october 1st - 7th so maybe we will see you there at some point :)

Wow! That's great about the nurses! I can't believe all the good luck you are having- it's so great!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Your kids are going to have a blast! The characters are so cool- my dd made that her priority our last trip too and she did pretty good considering it wasn't a MAW trip. We got over 30 autographs in 4 days! She was very excited. I can only imagine how many you guys will get with your MAW access! That's great! And make sure you hit all the MNSSHP special characters!! They have some excellent ones out then.

Hi, I'm glad to be able to read your PTR, we are going to WDW, GKTW from Oct 4-10th too. It'll be great to talk to someone who is going the same time. I hope all goes well. Take care.:lovestruc

Hi, I'm glad to be able to read your PTR, we are going to WDW, GKTW from Oct 4-10th too. It'll be great to talk to someone who is going the same time. I hope all goes well. Take care.:lovestruc

Yeah!! Thanks!!

your adr's sound great! i love crystal palace! and yay for booking flights! thats always my favorite part because you KNOW your gonna go to disney!

Hi Cindy,
It's Kris...I'm so happy Kira is getting her wish to Disney World. We just found out Korissa got a wish granted. Of course she wants to go back to Disney World. I just did a PTR on her.

Hi Cindy,
It's Kris...I'm so happy Kira is getting her wish to Disney World. We just found out Korissa got a wish granted. Of course she wants to go back to Disney World. I just did a PTR on her.

Ahhh... I thought that you'd done MAW before! I forgot you have more than 1 kid eligible! Good for her!! I'll check out your report!

I am enjoying reading along. Great ADRs! Tusker House for breakfast is one of my favorites...even my picky eater son likes it there!

Lynn

Just wanted to say hello, was making rounds on reading the ptr's :) Happy Planning :goodvibes

I just made it to your PTR. Sounds like you have already received lots of pixie dust! pixiedust: With your nurses, your parents and your flights!

You will be going shortly before our trip so I will be anxiously along with you planning. I am so glad Kira is getting her wish!

I would love to see some pics of the kids when you have a chance! It always helps to put a face with the story!:goodvibes

Joining in here too. How great that you will ge to take two nurses and that MAW is covering it. Can't wait to hear more of your plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter