• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Something About Nothing............ #14

going to hit the grocery store within the next hour
need to get for christmas dinner meal planning set up
and hope shelves are stocked

yesterdays dental appointment was a mess
the dental appliance did no fit so a redo is in the works

Looking at a february date when it will happen.
no complaints out of me, i have patience

It will all work out soon or later

I will be glad when our weather temps start to rise!

Hope all going good for you!

What a shame they weren’t perfect. You have the patience of a saint.

Good luck with the shopping. We’ll be out early tomorrow morning, it’ll still be dark when we leave, try and beat the crowds.

Turkey was beautiful, very juicy and tasty with all the added butter and bacon. I never understand how folks get dry turkey, they must cook them for a week!!

Home Alone 2 coming right up and for some reason we decided to open a bottle of champagne……..why not.

It's another cold one today. Woke up to a balmy - 48 C with the windchill and it probably won't budge much past that -45 mark. There is that lovely ice fog that makes everything look so pretty...but makes driving horrible. A single mom that used to come to our home when I provided daycare in our home (when the boys were young) who got married a few years ago now, tragically lost her husband and dad to her 2 kids yesterday in a MVA. My heart is breaking for her and her kids. I can't stop thinking about her and her kids :sad:

Chatted with dd this morning. They are in Mexico - supposed to be flying home today. Their flight is delayed until tomorrow. With the brutally cold weather flights are being cancelled or delayed. Our airports are a mess right now. If they get delayed another day - we will have to go to the city a day earlier. Our gd's other Grandma is watching her, but they are also scheduled to fly out on Friday (which may not happen yet either) . Sigh...I feel for those working at the airports. They are already overworked with not enough staff and then add this into that staffing shortage :scared1:

I finished up my baking last night. I'm done. What I have done. is what we have. I'm not doing anymore lol. Our waistlines really don't need it. I still want to whip up my nuts and bolts / Chex mix - as @Lynne G could figure out what I was trying to explain :laughing: But those are super easy and don't require nothing more than a stir or two while baking up.

Get those packages done, and light another candle in the 🕎.
🕎 is such a wonderful tradition and celebration.
Another super slow day today. Still waiting on B's last grade to be posted. I think this professor is going to wait until the very last day to do it.
I hope she gets her marks soon. They work so hard to get through the semester then sit on pins and needles waiting to see that mark. Waiting is not always easy. Your countdown is getting closer!
Figure if the Purdue hens are not available, I will go to plan B
I would love to move to warmer temps! It's great you are living where it's a tolerable temperature all year.
I hope you are able to find what you want at the grocery store.
You have such a time with your dental appointments. I hope it all gets better in the new year.
No lunch out today, friends are either busy or not so good, so we bought a smallish turkey yesterday and planned to have it Thursday and Friday, so will cook it today and have it next two nights instead. We have some of the sides including stuffing, cranberry sauce, roast carrots, parsnips and potatoes and of course gravy. Yes, we love turkey and love Christmas dinners so although we`ll have a lot of turkey over the next week, we really enjoy it.
We love turkey dinner as well! We enjoy the leftovers even more than actual turkey dinner
Ooh not to be competitive, but winds to be 40 mph. Bad hair day indeed.
I hate windy days. The hair dresser in me hates when my hair gets messed up. Also....as part of the 80's freeze your hair so it doesn't move gang, I still use lots of products on my hair ;) I don't know why the younger hairdressers don't get or understand that concept!!!! I NEED product in my hair or else my super fine hair looks like I am some 80 yr old man with crazy hair!!!!

I started this post this am....it's now 2:00 and the temperature is still in the - 40's with the windchill

I did gt out for lunch with a couple of gf's. It was great to see and visit with them again. We don't get together often enough. We constantly text and chat, but get together, it is hard with our busy lives.

Well, I have to brave the cold again and do the bank run...incase we need to leave tomorrow, then I can leave with a clear desk!

Have a great day everyone!

It`s funny, so many don`t think about the other onsite hotels, but it would be so handy for you. Especially if you could stay at Sapphire, getting to RP would be so easy. Hope you get something sorted :)

It`s like eating a stick to me, but yes chocolate isn`t my favourite thing either.....in saying that Tom and I enjoyed some beautiful white chocolate truffles and some milk ones too last night.

So, I can eat chocolate now and again, and chocolate oranges, especially the white ones for me are standard shopping items this time of year.

Hope your daughter gets her grades soon.

It`s even weirder when people try to mimic or compete over the stupidest of things. Best ignored really, must have been awful wokring with someone day in day out with someone like that, not as easy to put on ignore.

Glad you`re going to miss that storm.

Oh good luck with the store. We went into one yesterday and it was already mobbed, we use the scan and go machines so no big long lines at the checkouts, made it much quicker.

You are getting it a lot cooler than usual, our friends who spend a month in Orlando between the Gaylord Palms and Portofino Bay are worried about the next few days up to Christmas being ultra cold. They usually spend Christmas Day by the pool in a Cabana, but not this year, she`s like me, hates the cold......stay warm and cosy mac!

Another day of 25mph winds, but up to almost 50F, not too bad but a nice day to stay in.

No lunch out today, friends are either busy or not so good, so we bought a smallish turkey yesterday and planned to have it Thursday and Friday, so will cook it today and have it next two nights instead. We have some of the sides including stuffing, cranberry sauce, roast carrots, parsnips and potatoes and of course gravy. Yes, we love turkey and love Christmas dinners so although we`ll have a lot of turkey over the next week, we really enjoy it.

And the smell in the house as a turkey cooks is gorgeous, rashers of streaky bacon on top too. Lush!!!

In between that, will do some laundry (joy) and few other bits and bobs around the house.

But, bacon first this morning and yes, a huge pot of tea when sleeping beauty gets up!! As we`ve nowhere to go today, I think he`ll sleep a little later, and why not!!!

i-6QMbZ9d-M.jpg

Thanks, Carole, I will check on Sapphire. It sounds really nice to me and like someplace I would like!
I have a couple of questions for you:)

First, I think we stayed in tower 3 because we asked the front desk for a room close to the boat area, and that is what we got. If it was 3, I will request it again. We liked the area and closeness to the boat access.

Second: and don't laugh!! I have never heard of bacon on a turkey before? Do you just wrap it around or lay it on top, and doesn't it get too brown and done while the turkey roasts? It sounds good because I love bacon anyway you fix it:)

So you don't think I am a complete slacker, LOL, I may not enjoy cooking but I absolutely LOVE baking. My specialty is pies, but I do it all, and eat it all too! I've had to cut back on my baking because Roger and I will eat every bite or cookie in 2 days with no help! We are hopeless around baked goods. I am purposely not baking anything for Christmas. My daughter and DIL do the baking so I don't interfer.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

cv36-S.gif

cv68-S.jpg

Happy Wednesday

HO-HO-HO

:santa:

Oh Pumpkin, I feel so sorry for the lady and her 2 kids. Horrible to know they were lost in a car accident. Sympathy thoughts for the family and friends.

Like Tower 3 of RPR, as is closest to boat and pool entry.

It's another cold one today. Woke up to a balmy - 48 C with the windchill and it probably won't budge much past that -45 mark. There is that lovely ice fog that makes everything look so pretty...but makes driving horrible. A single mom that used to come to our home when I provided daycare in our home (when the boys were young) who got married a few years ago now, tragically lost her husband and dad to her 2 kids yesterday in a MVA. My heart is breaking for her and her kids. I can't stop thinking about her and her kids :sad:

Chatted with dd this morning. They are in Mexico - supposed to be flying home today. Their flight is delayed until tomorrow. With the brutally cold weather flights are being cancelled or delayed. Our airports are a mess right now. If they get delayed another day - we will have to go to the city a day earlier. Our gd's other Grandma is watching her, but they are also scheduled to fly out on Friday (which may not happen yet either) . Sigh...I feel for those working at the airports. They are already overworked with not enough staff and then add this into that staffing shortage :scared1:

I finished up my baking last night. I'm done. What I have done. is what we have. I'm not doing anymore lol. Our waistlines really don't need it. I still want to whip up my nuts and bolts / Chex mix - as @Lynne G could figure out what I was trying to explain :laughing: But those are super easy and don't require nothing more than a stir or two while baking up.

🕎 is such a wonderful tradition and celebration.

I hope she gets her marks soon. They work so hard to get through the semester then sit on pins and needles waiting to see that mark. Waiting is not always easy. Your countdown is getting closer!

I would love to move to warmer temps! It's great you are living where it's a tolerable temperature all year.
I hope you are able to find what you want at the grocery store.
You have such a time with your dental appointments. I hope it all gets better in the new year.

We love turkey dinner as well! We enjoy the leftovers even more than actual turkey dinner

I hate windy days. The hair dresser in me hates when my hair gets messed up. Also....as part of the 80's freeze your hair so it doesn't move gang, I still use lots of products on my hair ;) I don't know why the younger hairdressers don't get or understand that concept!!!! I NEED product in my hair or else my super fine hair looks like I am some 80 yr old man with crazy hair!!!!

I started this post this am....it's now 2:00 and the temperature is still in the - 40's with the windchill

I did gt out for lunch with a couple of gf's. It was great to see and visit with them again. We don't get together often enough. We constantly text and chat, but get together, it is hard with our busy lives.

Well, I have to brave the cold again and do the bank run...incase we need to leave tomorrow, then I can leave with a clear desk!

Have a great day everyone!

I am so very sorry for the lady you know that has lost her husband. How tragic and always seems so much worse this time of year. God bless them, those poor little children losing their dad.

Yes, my baking is done too, no more for this year, well, maybe a little next week as we have a tradition of having Cherry cake over New Years. Little bit of a Scottish tradition.

Yes, products are always nice. There’s a lady that goes to the same salon as me, her hair is like straw, only has a colour put in, no proper highlights and her hair is white although she claims it’s blonde……lol……she’s in 40 minutes max and she has no clue on conditioning treatments or how to use products. The stylists have all given up on her. I love my products.

I agree, meeting up with girlfriends is vitally important and good for your soul.

Stay warm Pumpkin……that is far too cold.

I have a couple of questions for you:)

First, I think we stayed in tower 3 because we asked the front desk for a room close to the boat area, and that is what we got. If it was 3, I will request it again. We liked the area and closeness to the boat access.

Second: and don't laugh!! I have never heard of bacon on a turkey before? Do you just wrap it around or lay it on top, and doesn't it get too brown and done while the turkey roasts? It sounds good because I love bacon anyway you fix it:)

So you don't think I am a complete slacker, LOL, I may not enjoy cooking but I absolutely LOVE baking. My specialty is pies, but I do it all, and eat it all too! I've had to cut back on my baking because Roger and I will eat every bite or cookie in 2 days with no help! We are hopeless around baked goods. I am purposely not baking anything for Christmas. My daughter and DIL do the baking so I don't interfer.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

Yes, T3 is nearer to the boat dock, but I love that the hotel is not huge and nothing is very far away from anything.

We always coat the turkey in butter, under the skin and on top, then season, then strips of what we call streaky bacon just laid on top all the way across the breasts. Gives it some extra flavour and yes, crispy bacon. We do remove the bacon for the last 40 minutes or so, then the turkey is beautifully browned all over. I lay the bacon neck to bottom, some folks do it across, but everyone I know drapes bacon over the turkey like that, even a turkey crown.

Streaky bacon

9086AA5E-5FF7-4B64-BF07-DC4E7036B7B3.jpeg

Then you get to eat the bacon too! And the bacon adds a little extra flavour to the gravy from the tray juices. Lush!!!

Now I’m tempted to go cut another slice off……..think Tom might be doing that right now, he thinks I haven’t noticed he was heading in the direction of the kitchen. I can’t hear him from here as it’s way over the other side of the house, but that’s probably what he's doing, or cutting off a leg!

I know what you mean about trying not to bake too much……guilty!! I’m a better cook than I am a baker, but my husband and friends tell me I do myself a disservice as I’m very good according to them. But, several of my friends baking is almost on a professional level! I wouldn’t even try to compete with that, and I don’t.

I love making pies and crumbles, but yes, not so good for the waistline! Tom has asked when we come back can I make a coconut lime loaf, very sweet and sharp and it’s delicious, but………I always make at least 2 and they’re gone before they’re even cold!

I baked some Rugelach a few days ago, and she was very impressed. Last years attempt for some reason didn’t work so good, but I was happy to hand these over to her and her family.

Glad you’ll still get some home baking thanks to your family!!! 😁

still in a wm line to pay for my groceries
only 30 minutes and will hit Publix next

i never shop on a saturday but thought, how bad could the line waits be
lol

Bet Publix lines will be worse

Yep, we avoid Saturdays shopping anywhere, but Christmas crowds it’s like Saturday every day leading up to Christmas.

I am so very sorry for the lady you know that has lost her husband. How tragic and always seems so much worse this time of year. God bless them, those poor little children losing their dad.

Yes, my baking is done too, no more for this year, well, maybe a little next week as we have a tradition of having Cherry cake over New Years. Little bit of a Scottish tradition.

Yes, products are always nice. There’s a lady that goes to the same salon as me, her hair is like straw, only has a colour put in, no proper highlights and her hair is white although she claims it’s blonde……lol……she’s in 40 minutes max and she has no clue on conditioning treatments or how to use products. The stylists have all given up on her. I love my products.

I agree, meeting up with girlfriends is vitally important and good for your soul.

Stay warm Pumpkin……that is far too cold.

Yes, T3 is nearer to the boat dock, but I love that the hotel is not huge and nothing is very far away from anything.

We always coat the turkey in butter, under the skin and on top, then season, then strips of what we call streaky bacon just laid on top all the way across the breasts. Gives it some extra flavour and yes, crispy bacon. We do remove the bacon for the last 40 minutes or so, then the turkey is beautifully browned all over. I lay the bacon neck to bottom, some folks do it across, but everyone I know drapes bacon over the turkey like that, even a turkey crown.

Streaky bacon

View attachment 726738

Then you get to eat the bacon too! And the bacon adds a little extra flavour to the gravy from the tray juices. Lush!!!

Now I’m tempted to go cut another slice off……..think Tom might be doing that right now, he thinks I haven’t noticed he was heading in the direction of the kitchen. I can’t hear him from here as it’s way over the other side of the house, but that’s probably what he's doing, or cutting off a leg!

I know what you mean about trying not to bake too much……guilty!! I’m a better cook than I am a baker, but my husband and friends tell me I do myself a disservice as I’m very good according to them. But, several of my friends baking is almost on a professional level! I wouldn’t even try to compete with that, and I don’t.

I love making pies and crumbles, but yes, not so good for the waistline! Tom has asked when we come back can I make a coconut lime loaf, very sweet and sharp and it’s delicious, but………I always make at least 2 and they’re gone before they’re even cold!

I baked some Rugelach a few days ago, and she was very impressed. Last years attempt for some reason didn’t work so good, but I was happy to hand these over to her and her family.

Yes, the girls want to do the traditional Christmas cookies, bars, and candies. They do a terrific job:)

Thank you for explaining the bacon on the turkey! I can't wait to try it next time I do a turkey. It sounds delicious. I have never heard of anyone doing that over here. It's just the traditional roasting and basting. And I bet you are a fantastic baker too:)

I will request tower 3 again this time We really liked that location. Oh I get so excited thinking about the trip and am making plans and reviewing old trip reports and Universal sites. I'm trying to talk my daughter into coming down while we are there. She usually "drops in" on us while we are on vacation. She hates the cold and was born and raised in the deep South, so I do understand that. She takes every opportunity to get out of the cold winter. It's always fun when she shows up:)

You have made me hungry so I am going to warm up the beef stew now:)

thanks again, ruth

Yes, the girls want to do the traditional Christmas cookies, bars, and candies. They do a terrific job:)

Thank you for explaining the bacon on the turkey! I can't wait to try it next time I do a turkey. It sounds delicious. I have never heard of anyone doing that over here. It's just the traditional roasting and basting. And I bet you are a fantastic baker too:)

I will request tower 3 again this time We really liked that location. Oh I get so excited thinking about the trip and am making plans and reviewing old trip reports and Universal sites. I'm trying to talk my daughter into coming down while we are there. She usually "drops in" on us while we are on vacation. She hates the cold and was born and raised in the deep South, so I do understand that. She takes every opportunity to get out of the cold winter. It's always fun when she shows up:)

You have made me hungry so I am going to warm up the beef stew now:)

thanks again, ruth

You’ll like it with the bacon. If only to enjoy the bacon……lol……if I’m cooking for my friend Felicity and her husband, I don’t use bacon as they are Jewish and don’t touch bacon in any form, it’s still as nice without the bacon, but it’s all I‘ve ever known.

That would be lovely having your daughter join you, I hope she does, I’m sure she’d enjoy the break from your cold. So exciting as it gets closer for you!

I love beef dishes! Beef anything is alright by me!!! Have a great night…..

Almost bedtime here……Home Alone 2 is so funny! Decided to do White Christmas tomorrow night and Alastair Sim Scrooge on Friday and that’ll be our Christmas movies over for another year. We love watching them and never tire of them.

And almost forgot…….there’s just 90 minutes left of today so I can still post this……..

13E28623-7FB0-4EBE-AA78-9CDDFF18484F.jpeg

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and me with my blonde do, as we went right after my appointment was finished. Traffic was heavy, and we had even a long time to get there, due to accident blocking road, and police not very good at directing traffic.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.......it really was!!! There seemed to be a second leg missing when I wandered through to the kitchen to wrap it and pop it in the fridge!! Wonder who that could have been........:scratchin

Pitch black outside and will be for a while, looks a little frosty but not as bad as it has been, milder is good and no more high winds, they didn`t last long.

Weather looks good for travelling up to Scotland!!

So, braving the early crowds in one of our grocery stores, maybe two if we can`t get what we want in one. My list of 5 or 6 things has suddenly grown to quite a bit longer....not sure how that can be as Tom already thinks I`ve bought everything the stores have to offer......me????? :rotfl:

Lazy day for food, turkey will be reheated in gravy tonight with some veg and roasties again, we love a turkey dinner. Lunch will be something snack like, maybe some spring rolls and I`ll defrost some of the mini sausage rolls I made last week, quick blast in the oven and lunch is ready.

Copious amounts of tea this morning and an early breakfast!

i-4GvKc2c-M.jpg

cv67-S.jpg

i-pzzQKwK-S.gif

Happy Thursday

3 more sleeps

:santa:

Awake way too early today. I never sleep well the night before a trip.
I checked the forecast and the high tomorrow for Pigeon Forge, TN is supposed to be 13. Dollywood is planning a delayed opening tomorrow, but I hope they will close instead. I don’t really want to be walking around a theme park in below freezing temperatures, but dh is determined to go.

Turkey was beautiful, very juicy and tasty with all the added butter and bacon. I never understand how folks get dry turkey, they must cook them for a week!!
Turkey with bacon sounds really good. One of my friends smoked the turkey last year and it was a huge hit. Everyone asked him to do it again this year.
still in a wm line to pay for my groceries
only 30 minutes and will hit Publix next

i never shop on a saturday but thought, how bad could the line waits be
lol

Bet Publix lines will be worse
You are braver than I. I try to avoid the grocery the weekend before Christmas.
A single mom that used to come to our home when I provided daycare in our home (when the boys were young) who got married a few years ago now, tragically lost her husband and dad to her 2 kids yesterday in a MVA. My heart is breaking for her and her kids. I can't stop thinking about her and her kids
How tragic. My heart goes out to her. I can’t even imagine.
love making pies and crumbles, but yes, not so good for the waistline! Tom has asked when we come back can I make a coconut lime loaf, very sweet and sharp and it’s delicious, but………I always make at least 2 and they’re gone before they’re even cold!
Coconut lime loaf? I’m intrigued. Sounds yummy.
Little zoo, as decided our replacement for them closing for weather on Friday, when we would have gone. Was a fabulous night for it. No wind, a bit cool, and crowded.
Love all the lights. I should check and see if the NC zoo does anything like this.

Im going to try to get back to sleep. We are in no real hurry today. Hotel check in is 3:00 and it’s only about a 5 hour drive.

B’s professor has posted a few more grades, but there are still 3 ungraded assignments left. He has until tomorrow to get final grades submitted.

Yes, Charade, I can understand last minute for some things, but holding up B’s grades, not cool. Have safe travels and bundle up.

Zoo was perfect last night. Was 32 degrees last night when we went. Mac, we thought they did a great job with all the lights and decor. Lots of families with young kids we saw. Nice thing is, it’s not far from us, and much smaller than the city zoo, that we said lights there were not as good this year. I’m a fan of seeing all those holiday lights.

Massive storm is expected today. We are at 28 degrees right now, but the temps will rise quick with the storm. Should he seeing a wintery mix by 10 am, as by then, the temp will be 34 degrees. But then should be just rain, as in the 50’s degrees by evening, and a warmer overnight, as storm not leaving until early morning tomorrow. And then, with that storm from the South, Friday will be a bad hair day for sure. Saying damaging winds, as Friday will be 55 degrees at midnight, and by midnight Friday night, 12 degrees. Hello blasting blowing fiercely cold weather from the Arctic. Popsicle time. Scary, too, as black ice on the roads, as any thing still wet from today and in the wee hours tomorrow, will be surely frozen by afternoon Friday. Hence, anything I need to do Friday, will be earlier in the morning.

And so, I’m with Schumi and will be drinking lots of tea today. Thirsty Thursday it is.

So, back to that other screen, as today, is the last day of week day routine, until January 3, 2023. Woot! :santa:

Have that fabulous Thirsty Thursday today. Hope all are safe, warm, and healthy. Like enjoying some drinks of your choice of refreshments. 🍹 ☕

We are on our way to Gatlinburg. Driving in the pouring rain. Thankfully it is supposed to be dry tomorrow. Dry but very cold. Dollywood is closed tomorrow, so now dh wants to extend the trip and go on Monday. Hopefully my boss won’t mind.

Awake way too early today. I never sleep well the night before a trip.
I checked the forecast and the high tomorrow for Pigeon Forge, TN is supposed to be 13. Dollywood is planning a delayed opening tomorrow, but I hope they will close instead. I don’t really want to be walking around a theme park in below freezing temperatures, but dh is determined to go.

Turkey with bacon sounds really good. One of my friends smoked the turkey last year and it was a huge hit. Everyone asked him to do it again this year.

You are braver than I. I try to avoid the grocery the weekend before Christmas.

How tragic. My heart goes out to her. I can’t even imagine.

Coconut lime loaf? I’m intrigued. Sounds yummy.

Love all the lights. I should check and see if the NC zoo does anything like this.

Im going to try to get back to sleep. We are in no real hurry today. Hotel check in is 3:00 and it’s only about a 5 hour drive.

B’s professor has posted a few more grades, but there are still 3 ungraded assignments left. He has until tomorrow to get final grades submitted.

I’ve never smoked a turkey before, not sure what I’d think of it.

Hope you got back to sleep.

We are on our way to Gatlinburg. Driving in the pouring rain. Thankfully it is supposed to be dry tomorrow. Dry but very cold. Dollywood is closed tomorrow, so now dh wants to extend the trip and go on Monday. Hopefully my boss won’t mind.

Have a safe journey Charade, glad the park is closed for you, it does seem cold for that.

Is Monday not a National holiday over there for you?

Finished shopping for Christmas completely…….not buying another thing! And got everything wrapped and sorted everything we’re taking with us.

Spent the afternoon with a few friends visiting, had a pot of tea, then decided it was Christmas so the sparkly was opened…….well it is Christmas! The men stuck to tea as they were driving, but us ladies do like our sparkly 🥂 They hadn’t seen my hair since I had it done, they liked it a little shorter and loved the caramel through it, not as blonde thankfully, a little toned down is better I think.

Going to do dinner soon, got the stock ready to reheat the turkey in the oven with some beautiful veg roasted too.

Then, White Christmas tonight, but a couple of calls to make first to some friends we won’t see till after Christmas and one relative. Trying to decide if we should join friends for lunch in the village tomorrow or wait and have a take out meal tomorrow night. Decisions.

Hope your Thursday is a good one……:)

Ooh, well would be nice to have a longer trip Charade. Safe travels in that rainy weather. Hopefully your office is closed on Monday.

Yes, the next two Mondays are our federal holidays for Christmas and New Year’s Day, Schumi. All government offices and some commercial entities are closed. Otherwise, most non government businesses are open both Mondays, with some, having shorter hours.

Lunchtime walk was quick, as rainy out. Back, and thinking soup for lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter