• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

You and I are in the same boat
I made my ressie to cover feb 4
And no line up released yet

But I will be there no matter who is playing

I'll send you a pm if I see the list before you do

Pinkie swear!

And the line up will be put on this site as homies here usually do that

39 turning 40 is not bad
I anxiously looked forward to when I turned 42 as that was the year all my boys finally were in grade school and out of the house all day

4o is the new 30
Lol !!!!!

You'll have time in advance about the type of AP to link up with

Does that make 50 the new 40 mac..........lol.........

I'm turning 50 this September and have decided to approach it with relish.........for many reasons.

I do remember feeling bad turning 30 as I loved being 20 something........but, it really is just a number.......albeit a high one......lol.......

Need to start dinner soon........

Egad, now all making me feel old.

Still fighting this icky and have a headache. Need medicine and probably a nice drink. Though that latter after I get home.

Blessedly cold again today, but at least warmer temps are coming soon. High of 16 today. So balmy compared to yesterday. Not as bad a wind chill.

It's Monday, and it definitely feels like it.

Hope Keisha is enjoying some very nice weather. She's glad not to be enjoying this cold, I'm sure. Snow and ice still remain, but hopefully, not when she gets back.

argh monday! Snow last week and the kids ended up with only a 2 day week after the holidays. And predicting sleet/ice/rain for this weekend. Oldest is in Puerto Vallarta with the her grandparents and she is supposed to fly back Saturday...

It was so cold the spoiled chicken who thinks she is a dog came to back door (bravely going over the icky white stuff) to peck and squawk at back door til we let her in. I only opened the door because she was so loud I thought she was hurt! But nope she hustled inside and promptly kicked dog out of his bed. Shoulda took video:rotfl:

That's too funny with the chicken MonyK. Haven't heard too many clucks these mornings. Guess, they like their heated chicken house. They have a pretty fancy one too. LOL
Hope all get home this week-end without weather delays. My oldest is still chilling at home, but did line up his classes, and tuition, now getting the book requirements, so I have to see what can be borrowed or rented or bought. This freshman year is going fast.

Howdy neighbors :wave2:

Hope all this wind we are having in my area of Florida is not affecting Keisha out at sea. I think I remember she is on a cruise.

Lynne sending get well wishes to you.

Tink hope your feeling better.

Monykalyn that would have been a funny video.

Sitting on lanai it's 68 degrees sun shinning. Had a cold front come through yesterday and it was only 64. Temps are going to continue to go up again starting tomorrow will be in upper 70's for this coming week.

If I could bottle up some warm weather and sunshine I would send you all some :sunny:

Hey! Mac and Schumi :wave:

Hey Robo.........:wave2:

MonyK, that would have been funny!!

Getting cold here already.........tomorrow it's to start getting nasty.......see looks so calm today though, typical calm before the storm I suppose.

Sat with a hot chocolate watching The Nun's Story.......again. Love this movie, not my usual kind of movie but always enjoy it.

Have a good Tuesday...........:wave2:

Must be inside when the freezing rain starts. Hoping no reason to be out later tonight. Then, rain tomorrow, and 50 degrees. Beats the 14 degrees today started with, and still below freezing right now. With the southern rain to come, temps should be rising as the night goes on, just that the rain will start right around when we are 30 to 32 degrees. Ahh, at least most of the snow will join the rain down the drain. :)

Hope all are enjoying this Tuesday.:flower1::flower1:

Tacos for all. Well, maybe not us. :D

:snail:

Don't tell me it morning already

Cats hid under my bed last night and kept bouncing on me to wake up this morning

They were hungry

It's gonna be a long day....

Yep, it's morning for you Mac........

Almost 3pm here.........time for afternoon cuppa I think.

Freezing cold.........but to get worse tomorrow.......praying it isn't as bad as they say........anything in the minuses is far too cold for anyone.

My friend who I had lunch with the other day asked if I fancied a trip to Moscow.........in the middle of winter. Her son is getting married there this year.......I didn't know what to say........and it showed.........She laughed and said she just wanted to see my face and said it was a picture........lol.......we are still invited though..........think that'll be a no from us!

Have a good Wednesday.........

eeek Russia? No from me too, Schumi. Haha, just to see your face. Hey, could have been with that young prince and girlfriend for a winter fun trip.

Well, since Keisha is somewhere in the Caribbean, it is still Wednesday, and while Robo has an awesome minion wake up Wednesday picture,

th
Yep, a camel picture. Maybe that's her enjoying the beach. 8-)

We are a nice, overcast 40 degree day. At least the rain from last night washed away most of the snow. Now everything is just gray. Trees bare and snow to arrive later this week. Yes, I know, it's winter. I am hoping for a warmer than usual spring.

Big cup of coffee, it was mighty dark when I woke up this morning. Darn sinus is still not right. I hate getting old. Kids got over it in days, I'm almost a week so far. Ah, to be young.

So proud of DS. He offered to go grocery shopping for me without me begging him. Now if I could get foul mouth DD do things without an eyebrow raise, or foul response. :)

Enjoy your hump day all, and get happy, that means the week-end will be here before ya know it. :daisy:

Hope your weather gets better homies

I have no complaints on my weather this week
All good here finally

I hope Keisha has some good stories to tell us about her vacation when she comes back

76 here today. About to change back into shorts and flops to take 1 kid to Judo class. We had the fireplace going the last couple of days lol

Pc I think we scared our homies away talking about our weather
Nah-just procrastinating on a lot of stuff LOL! 68 deg yesterday and ice storm warning starting tonite at Midnight. Oh yay MO weather.

And see the monster when she decided she'd rather lay in middle of floor. Laid back with leg kicked out all relaxed. She stayed in for a ~hour, then got up to go out. She is nearly house trained/potty trained.

Attachments

• IMG_4580.JPG
    IMG_4580.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 2
Much easier potty training 4 legged critters than the human 2 legged ones

I try to forget all those years of diapers
2 kids at a time in them which happens when you have 3 littles within a 4 yr 7 month time span

Missouri weather I remember
Wait a few hours and it will change
I grew up in the St. Louis area

Wait!!!
Did not look at the pic when I wrote this
Thought you were talking about a dog not dinner, I mean chicken

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter