• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

cute!

I remember the days when i lived for saturday nights so i could go out and hang with friends until early morning hours......

now i'm in my jammies sometimes at 8 pm..

image.jpeg

Yes it is. We are at 1 degree, but there is that glorious sun. Need to find my sunglasses.

You and me Mac. Older and this darn cold. Felt so bad, have slept away the last couple of days. Still congested, but finally feeling better.

Had a white knuckle ride to little one's game last night. Saw spin outs, sliding and cars that were going way too fast and way too slow. It was slick. Little one turned the radio station when the DJ kept saying, it is icy out there, don't go out tonight. I came home to a fluffy blanket around me, and put a large pot of tea on. Watched some of the football game, but was sleepy, so early hour bedtime for me too.

Have to wake up the kids. Errands to do today. That and checking on parental unit. I had been staying away with the family sick.

Have an awesome Sunday. Stay warm those in this very cold day.

My male Rottweiler was 175 lbs but refused to get off the porch if the grass was wet. Big baby! On the other hand, my female would stay out during a storm and run back and forth across the yard "chasing" the thunder. What a mess! They were both inside dogs so we kept towels by the door to clean there paws.
ETA yummmmm bacon goes with anything!

Lol.......missed this post yesterday.........how funny with the dogs! I love seeing big dogs scared of things like rain.......so funny.......yes, bacon........yuummmmmmm..........

Bacon again for breakfast today........always nice on a weekend......

Mac, I love being in jammies early in the winter too........cosy!

Beautiful day here today and a massive 10 degrees.......feels positively tropical! Sun is shining and it was pleasant to be outside. Took DS this morning to get him another suit......never have too many of those for work........and some more ties.......calling it his birthday present which is next Saturday........I'm sure he'll get something else too he doesn't know about :thumbsup2 He deserves it.

Saw two teen girls around 14 removed from the mall, the language from them was disgusting. Don't know who they were trying to impress, but they got louder and cursed more......not nice to see.

Rest of the day is some laundry, little vacuuming and not much else today. Will do more when they are at work tomorrow..........dinner is in the slow cooker.......put a chicken in around 7am this morning.........smells delicious!

Have a good Sunday...........

I'm cold just reading about your weather :cold:

Well... look at the bright side
You were not sick while on vacation in Orlando
You saved it for when you got back home

Hope you get better real soon homie

It's Sunday

Anyone awake?

I'm here........just for a bit though.........I'm annoying DH by tidying around him......he's sat out in the garden room thinking he'd be left alone as I was tidying in here, but now I want to dust and wash the floor......we have ceramic tiles out there and they need doing.........lol........

He's wondering why I can't do that tomorrow when they're both at work.......:rolleyes1

I see schumi snuck in here while I was typing
:wave2:

Birthday boy will ❤ his bd presents !

Always impressed with a well dressed young man

I'm here........just for a bit though.........I'm annoying DH by tidying around him......he's sat out in the garden room thinking he'd be left alone as I was tidying in here, but now I want to dust and wash the floor......we have ceramic tiles out there and they need doing.........lol........

He's wondering why I can't do that tomorrow when they're both at work.......:rolleyes1

If he is getting annoyed, hand him a dust rag and tell him if you both tidy the room together, the chore will be done in half the time

...... then he can have the room back to himself

I see schumi snuck in here while I was typing

Birthday boy will ❤ his bd presents !

Always impressed with a well dressed young man

He will........he's always been easy to buy for, even as a child. Never got into having to have designer clothes like some teens, not interested, but since he began his career smart suits, shirts, shoes and ties have been bought in abundance.......he looks great though, very well turned out. Yes, I like to see a well dressed young man too.......scary though how grown up he looks in suits since he graduated...........

Lol........I think he's fallen asleep with the heat and the sun beating in........may just leave it now till tomorrow........I'm nice like that......:rotfl: I'll go sort out ironing instead.......the white shirts Kyle and Tom wear to their offices are supposed to be non iron.......but............they need ironing. I know I'm fussy like that, but they genuinely do need ironing..........good job I don't mind doing that........

You off out today or having a day at home Mac?

Hope Keisha is having fun ::yes::

29 degrees.......brrr
but tuesday will be warm and wednesday upper 60's...

checked orlando weather and right now it shows at 53....
just think of all the northerners that are there now wearing shorts and sandals....

53 not too cold for shots and tees if you live in the North.....

i say that based on experience

29 degrees.......brrr
but tuesday will be warm and wednesday upper 60's...

checked orlando weather and right now it shows at 53....
just think of all the northerners that are there now wearing shorts and sandals....

53 not too cold for shots and tees if you live in the North.....

i say that based on experience

Lol.......that's cold for me too........we are at 3c right now........but house is cosy and warm........jammies are on too........real winter ones.......white with Purple Hearts and teddy bears all over them........part of what Kyle got
me at Christmas......they're gorgeous!

We are now supposed to be getting a polar apocalypse next weekend according to some reports lol..........hope they're wrong, they usually are though.......

Waiting for second episode of the new Sherlock series tonight............

the weather word

i found it after i posted .........

cold weather words are not in my vocabulary anymore.......
i have amnesia to those type of words.....:laughing:

Lol.......don't blame you...........cold weather is horrible!

We are due some nasty weather, apart from the storms over Christmas it's been fairly mild..........not complaining........but I do like to wear my new winter coats and boots.......

Think the writers of Sherlock are trying to be too clever with their scripts this series.........we like just the old fashioned solve the crime episodes..........but it's watchable.

Then bed.............

Half way through Monday already, well, for us over here..........quick day so far.......

Bit of housework then went out to lunch with a friend. That was nice. Bit cold today, but sun is shining and to be freezing by Wednesday :sad2:

Now, having a cuppa and chilling out for the afternoon........:surfweb:

Here is to hoping that they announce the Mardi Gras concert lineup this week. I'd be even happier if they do it today, LOL. I let my annual pass expire last year because we didn't visit Orlando, its time to get another one and I need to see if I can get away with the Seasonal, or if I need to upgrade because of the concert line up. Either way, I'm turning 40 with Harry Potter next month, and although I'm not super excited for 40, this trip is taking some of the sting out of my impending middle-ageness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter