Something About Nothing ... #12

Speedy recovery for SchumiBro!

:flower3:

Thanks buckeev........he seems to be doing ok.......moving him today to more local coronary care hospital......he hopes to be home Monday :)

We have snow! Real, nasty horrible stuff today........told DS and DH to let me know when they got to work.......accidents all over the place! It's starting to ease now, but we have to go below freezing tonight which isn't good.......

But, should be gone by Sunday/Monday.........

I'm staying in today and making sauce for spicy meatballs and pasta tonight, then doing some baking this afternoon for a church bake sale tomorrow.......won't eat any! And making a flourless chocolate cake for DS for tomorrow......haven't made one for a while, he does love it.

Hope you all have a good Friday.........

Oh well. It's Falling back Friday. Temp at 5am this morning 54 degrees, temp at 5pm tonight, 34 or 35 degrees. So much for short sleeves.

Glad to hear your brother is getting well taken care of Schumi. Hope he does come home soon, Sunday instead of Monday. Baking sounds good. Love the smell of sweets in the oven. Little one baked chocolate chip cookies last night. I guess she didn't make enough, I didn't even get a chance to eat one. It's that time of year I like to bake and cook in the oven. Makes the kitchen warmer.

Mac, no swimming temps for us until around May. I think my DSis tries to open the pool around Memorial Day. Public pools don't open until school's out. After such a cool spring last year, I'm not sure when we'll get that summer heat.

th

th
So ready to sleep in. With most of the games later at night, my week-end mornings are for being lazy. Darn that alarm was annoying this morning. Time to get a large cup of tea. That big glass of water did nothing.

Hope all have an awesome week-end, a great wahoo Friday, and all homies, and loved ones of homies, feeling good.

And yes,

th

I know none of you want my daily weather report

So I'll step aside so tinyD, tink, pcstang can be weather person today

Yes, where is Vicki?

She popped in and then disappeared.........hope you're doing better Vicki........

Mac weather is always interesting........we Brits make a career of talking about it to each other.......very acceptable way to start a conversation with strangers........::yes::

Thanks Lynne......yes, I love the smell of baking in the house. Our kitchen is always boiling hot as we have an AGA, well, we have a normal double oven too on the other side of the kitchen where we extended it, as I don't like doing everything in the AGA......you need to get your DD to make some more cookies.......always nice with a mug of tea!

Dropped off the baking at the village church tonight........they'll do well as there was a lot of baking and goodies handed in. And DS is looking forward to his cake tomorrow..........

It's perishing outside so a night in front of the TV for us..........:happytv:

Hello Sans family :wave2:.

Schumi sorry to hear about your brother. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery :hug:.

It's supposed to be 76 today. Sun is shinning.

Hubby who does not care much for theme parks is almost on board for a trip up to Orlando to Universal. Want to show him the place the grandbabies and I love so much.

Never know I might get him on board for the trip in may too :)

Our anniversary is in February he might budge....LOL

Hope everyone is doing well.

I think it was Tink and Lynne that were in sick bay last I checked hope you are all well and planning more trips.
IMG_1736.JPG

Thanks Robo........he's hoping to get home today......

Oh I do hope you manage to get your DH to Universal.......that would be lovely! Fingers crossed..........

We have 0 today......and it feels it. DH an I went out this afternoon and it was bitter..........at least snow is gone.

Getting Chinese takeout tonight for DS birthday..........can't believe he's 23 today! Now, where does that time go.............:confused3 We struck gold with him.......he really is the most wonderful son you could ask for.......so proud of him and the man he has become........:hug:

Have a great Saturday everyone...........:thumbsup2

image.jpeg

Happy Birthday Kyle! :bday: Hope the Chinese dinner was good.

Well, it is Saturday, so that means falling temps and snow, and chilly drive to the games. I will be taking a bath and sipping tea when I return.

And yay! Long weekend on tap.

Thanks Robo, feeling better, just some lingering congestion.

Later.

My Seahawks are laying an egg. I'm really sad.

On the flip side, I'll be in Orlando in four weeks and one day. So really, life isn't THAT bad right now in the grand scheme of things.

My Seahawks are laying an egg. I'm really sad.

On the flip side, I'll be in Orlando in four weeks and one day. So really, life isn't THAT bad right now in the grand scheme of things.

:welcome:
To the darkside and sans thread

You'll have fun at UO on your trip
The next 4 weeks will soon be here

Sorry, but I live in Georgia ......

And I watched the game too

Thanks Lynne.........time flies! You still have signs of the cold! Folks that have had it seem to have had it for ages over here........that hacking cough doesn't seem to let up.......hope it's done soon.......

Sunday.........and a day in......no shops, no visiting and no visitors! TV and laundry for me........they're washing the cars and sorting out garage and few other little jobs.

Rib of beef for dinner later.........looking forward to that!

Have a good Sunday...........:D

:welcome:
To the darkside and sans thread

You'll have fun at UO on your trip
The next 4 weeks will soon be here

Sorry, but I live in Georgia ......

And I watched the game too

Thanks! I've never been during Mardi Gras before so I'm excited to see something different.

I'm looking forward to dinner at Cowfish. We love it, it's one of our top 5 favorite places to eat, ever.

I'm also very excited to check out Sapphire Falls. My daughter is very pouty that we aren't at the Portofino again, but we've already stayed there three times. She's lamenting the lack of express passes but, quite frankly, every time we've been we've only actually NEEDED those express passes once or twice. On a Tuesday and Wednesday in mid-February, I'm not concerned. I told her if something happened and we need them, we can buy them. Its no big deal.

Sounds like you will be there during Valentine's Day time period

Could be some crowds into the weekend but never know what to expect until you are there

I think you will be fine with lines

Last year some crowd patterns were different

But you can use the EE and get a lot done with normal waits
SRL is great when there are ride lines

This will be my first time at Mardi Gras
And looking forward for it

A lot of good places in city walk to eat but I have been to many of them
Makes it difficult of trying a new place
When I go as I really enjoyed the ones I have been to

Wishing you have great weather and a fun trip!

Schumi, so sad to read no visitors for you today as I would be on a plane quickly for the rib of beef dinner.....

Schumi, so sad to read no visitors for you today as I would be on a plane quickly for the rib of beef dinner.....

Lol.......you know you'd always be welcome!!

It was gorgeous.......bit too rare for DS but he managed........he takes the first slice from either side...........

Still raining here, just glad it's not snow or ice any more..........

Isn't Janet due back on the 16th? Not wanting to wish her trip away, but I forget.........

Final episode of Sherlock tonight..........

Glad Keisha had a nice trip......yes, she off again soon isn't she? Lucky lady.......

We have rain. But least it's not snow and ice.

Busy morning with housework and cleaning my oven shelves and trays, always fun.......lol......made spicy tomato sauce and meatballs for dinner tonight.

Brother got home from hospital last night and is feeling great! But, times like this makes you more aware being 5 hours away from close family can have a lot of down sides. Although we moved away over 20 years ago, Kyle was just a baby when we started moving around, we still miss that closeness with my family. But, that's life......you just get on with it don't you.

Anyway, have a great Monday.........:D

Glad to hear your brother arrived home and is doing well Schumi. Lush food as always.

Nice to watch week day junk on TV. Put off some of the chores until today. Long week ends are so appreciated. Home fries, scrabbled eggs and bacon. Real breakfasts on holidays.

Watched our Buddy got Steeled. I got no dog in that fight. My end of the state team did not even make the playoffs. Beagles for sure. Sniffing and lots of talk, but no show at the big game for years now. So, I feel for ya Sea Birds Crosto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter