• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Something About Nothing ... #12

Can't believe that August is around the corner!

I kept thinking I have 3 months to get some weight off before my trip

But it is closer than that

Maybe I will lose 20 in my sleep
Lol

Vicki hope your day goes fast at work

Mornin' :surfweb:

I am so glad someone mentioned the 7 dwarf mine ride, I had to inform everyone that their MK fps had been adjusted. Hopefully I don't over sleep on the morning I'll need to be up to snag them. What's better... online or in app?

Sharky hope you don't over sleep Sunday

I still have not done my fp and no longer concerned about it

If it all fails me then will only do 2 days at the motherland next year and more time to my darkside stay

Is anyone else having problems accessing the boards? Every time I click my bookmark, it says error and won't load the page. But if I click on like my alerts or to my profile, it still works. When I click the home button I get the same issue. ????

Edit: It works fine when I switch browsers. So weird...

Last edited:
Forgot to post a pic of the room key. Original key.

13669564_10154472627848120_1127114898843021675_n.jpg
At first look thought it said "Love Hotel" !!!

Star Trek was good. I still miss hearing Shatner say those famous words. Nice memorial to Nimoy at the end of the credits. Kids are not fans, but enjoyed it any way. Lots of smiles when the heard the Beasty Boys music. That song is one of older one's favorites.

Hot Saturday with random thunderstorms. Will we be rocking and rolling later? I guess I will see if we win or not.

Looks like a neat hotel Squirlz. Reminded me of a key and room I had when vacationing in the Lake District in England, We had a poster bed that had steps.

Time to start the washer.

Have a great day all!

Sharky hope you don't over sleep Sunday

I still have not done my fp and no longer concerned about it

If it all fails me then will only do 2 days at the motherland next year and more time to my darkside stay
I've got until Sept since I can only choose mine 30 days out, but you know me, I over plan and sit on vibrate until I'm able to pounce :hyper:

It finally rained at my house.

I got off work 10 minutes early due to a thunderstorm since they close the garden center in bad weather.

I was looking forward to enjoying the wine I bought in my engraved Minnie mouse wine glass...found a note from Danielle next to the coffee pot that read "sorry, buy you a new one (food & Wine festival) I lifted up the note and found half of my broken wine glass that Trey had bought for me on our last trip :sad:

We have somehow managed to break every wine glass in the house this year.

I'm now drinking my wine in a hard rock margarita glass...still tastes good,

I'm fixing BBQ pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight should go well with my margarita wine:D

Is anyone else having problems accessing the boards? Every time I click my bookmark, it says error and won't load the page. But if I click on like my alerts or to my profile, it still works. When I click the home button I get the same issue. ????

Edit: It works fine when I switch browsers. So weird...
Don't know what to tell you
No problems for me today and no error message

It finally rained at my house.

I got off work 10 minutes early due to a thunderstorm since they close the garden center in bad weather.

I was looking forward to enjoying the wine I bought in my engraved Minnie mouse wine glass...found a note from Danielle next to the coffee pot that read "sorry, buy you a new one (food & Wine festival) I lifted up the note and found half of my broken wine glass that Trey had bought for me on our last trip :sad:

We have somehow managed to break every wine glass in the house this year.

I'm now drinking my wine in a hard rock margarita glass...still tastes good,

I'm fixing BBQ pork chops, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner tonight should go well with my margarita wine:D
Just drink your wine out of the bottle
And remember to sip it slowly

That is how we drank Blue Nun back in the college days

@Squirlz -What an awesome hotel! Hope you got to see a ghost:)

Maybe it's new as you can develop allergies.
Yep can develep allergies at any time. something mild can develop into life threatening quickly. I don't like the skin test stuff-had my daughter enrolled in a study and they did bloodwork-much more expensive but more accurate. If she's having trouble breathing it is not wheat. wheat will cause major GI issues. Likely a preservative or some other cross contamination-which is easier to avoid at home too!

Someone breaks my Haunted Mansion mug I hand carried home last year there had better be a plane ticket and hotel reservations with a "sorry" note!

Ah the Mothman. You're in my neck of the woods (SW PA here).

I've never posted on this thread, I was just watching Harry Potter movies all day in honor of his birthday and getting excited for our trip in 7 weeks. Seemed like an appropriate place to say that!

I've had my DS here for a week before he moves to the west coast. It's really nice having adult kids around sometimes. We have been practicing driving since he's been carless in NYC for a couple of years. We went to see Star Trek today also. I'm gonna miss him when he flies away tomorrow.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

To our newest homie:

Georgina

We are thrilled you joined us and hope you stay around

We talk about everything here and you will fit right in as our newest homie

We have some other homies from PA here

Keisha is one but today she is living it up at cedar point
Hope she does not return all sunburn

Thank you. I am wearing my Ravenclaw shirt (and drinking wine) and dreaming! Ticked at Freeform channel for skipping Order of the Phoenix movie for some reason.

I am originally from Cleveland and Cedar Point is my first amusement park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter