Some of the magic is lost for me now... what are your feelings?

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread with their genuine thoughts and suggestions. The update is we did cancel our August trip and re-scheduled it for September. I'm thinking some of the magic pixiedust: will be back for me by then :sunny:

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread with their genuine thoughts and suggestions. The update is we did cancel our August trip and re-scheduled it for September. I'm thinking some of the magic pixiedust: will be back for me by then :sunny:
I think that was a wise choice on your end. While many of us may not have those same feelings/thoughts as you, I think your feelings are something that can't be changed & you should follow your heart. I believe you made the best choice for you & hope you have a magical time in September.pixiedust:

I think that was a wise choice on your end. While many of us may not have those same feelings/thoughts as you, I think your feelings are something that can't be changed & you should follow your heart. I believe you made the best choice for you & hope you have a magical time in September.pixiedust:

Thanks my3, it just feels right for us at this point.

Pulse and the alligator attack both happened during our trip. Both were horrible tragedies and incredibly sad but no magic was lost for me. Neither incident was Disney's fault.

Pulse and the alligator attack both happened during our trip. Both were horrible tragedies and incredibly sad but no magic was lost for me. Neither incident was Disney's fault.

Should I applaud you? I'm not sure of the purpose for your post(?). Both attacks happened when my daughter was there as well. In fact, she was staying at the GF.

I was sharing my feelings here and received some very kind and supportive replies. You deciding whether or not Disney was at fault for either incident is your own choice, not mine.

Should I applaud you? I'm not sure of the purpose for your post(?). Both attacks happened when my daughter was there as well. In fact, she was staying at the GF.

I was sharing my feelings here and received some very kind and supportive replies. You deciding whether or not Disney was at fault for either incident is your own choice, not mine.

Huh?

Some of the magic is lost for me now... what are your feelings?

I haven't read through the entire thread, but just wanted to say I completely understand your feelings. Disney has been my happy place since I started going with my grandmother when I was a little girl. There is a little bit of a heavy heart feeling about it now. We are headed there is just a few weeks and I really, really hope the feeling fades by then.

Personally, the only place I can think of going to 500+ times and not losing the magic is the liquor store.

LoL... you driving? Can I catch a ride with you? ;->

I haven't read through the entire thread, but just wanted to say I completely understand your feelings. Disney has been my happy place since I started going with my grandmother when I was a little girl. There is a little bit of a heavy heart feeling about it now. We are headed there is just a few weeks and I really, really hope the feeling fades by then.

Sending you my best wishes for a great vacation Deserrai! :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter