SOLD OUT "Cocktail" Tasting 2.0 - for Tue the 14th 4PM

Which cocktails should be part of the tasting? Choose three (3) -

• Mojito - mint, sugar, lemon juice, light rum, club soda

• Mango - margarita tequila, mango liqueur, lime juice

• Conch Cooler - dark rum, light rum, OJ, passion fruit juice, cream of coconut, ice

• Coco Cadillac - A DCL fave (recipe unknown)

• Tropical Depression-coconut rum,raspberry liqueur,creme de banana,pineapple,OJ,cranberry juice

• Rude Cosmo - tequila, orange liqueur, cranberry juice, splash of lime juice

• Bahama Mama - coffee liqueur, dark rum, coconut liqueur, 151 proof rum, lemons, pineapple juice

• Vodka / Dirty Martini -vodka, dry vermouth, olive juice, olives

• Appletini - vodka, Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, apple juice

• Lemon Drop Martini - vodka, triple sec, margarita mix, sugar, lemon juice

• Pomegranate Martini - citrus vodka, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, simple syrup

• Candy Cane Martini - vanilla vodka, white crème de cacao, peppermint schnapps

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's hoping you got my pm..and that i included all my info...
Let the party begin!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now I am picturing a fruity drink wearing a tiara!

Just so you don't have to imagine it anymore....:)

drink.jpg

Mike

Good news - We are sold out!

Bad news - Not everyone who signed up got in. YET!

I'll be posting the signup and waitlist to the first post soon.

I already have a call into DCL to work on expansion. Hopefully they come through. With all the pixiedust: They should. Stay tuned and please be patient. :)

Thank you for arranging these amazing tastings George!
I voted and Pm'd George on the hopes that they can find a bigger venue. Would love to join in on this as I love Cocktails. I put my DH on the wait list too he is not much of a cocktail guy but still loves Creamy Island Cocktails usually washed down by beer.

I have an ask for those of you with children who have already signed up or are signing up for the waitlist.

You need to ensure that you have proper care scheduled if you have young children. It is up to you to know about child care operations and hours of service for both kids clubs and the nursery. You can not get back on the ship for a 4PM tasting and leave your children on Castaway Cay. That is my understanding.

If you cannot get proper care set up I ask that you please not sign up for the waitlist or remain on the list of tasters. Thanks for your understanding. :)

Thanks again George! Will you be posting the list on the first post or waiting to hear back from DCL for a larger tasting?

I keep being OCD about checking the first post!

Are you going to post a list of those with a spot and those on the waitlist? I would assume I'm on the waitlist because I didn't see the post until it was just about full.

I don't know where I stand and would like to know. Please? :flower3:

Are you going to post a list of those with a spot and those on the waitlist? I would assume I'm on the waitlist because I didn't see the post until it was just about full.

I don't know where I stand and would like to know. Please? :flower3:

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as you. I think George might be beating DCL upside their hull, with all the potential bottles of unsold booze from us lushes.:rotfl2: George... wave the green at them.

Go George Go!!!

Mark

Maybe those of us that didn't make it can still meet at one of the bars and have a fruity drink ... or two.

I know some of you are chomping at the bit to know where you stand.

The DCL beverage team has treated me well during this process and gotten back to me quicker than I would have thought. They have been a pleasure to work with.

I'd prefer not to post names and disappoint so I'm giving them some extra time to make me and the waitlist happy.

I promise to post something by Friday morning before I leave for New Orleans. :banana:

Thanks George for the commitment and tireless work you are doing so us incorrigible PODcasters can get our drink on among our fellow PCC'ers. Thank you.

:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter