So you have company and the unthinkable happens...(Plop Plop Fizz Fizz.. SUCCESS!!!)

:rotfl: :lmao: Like a previous poster said, "a turd is a turd is a turd"

Well now that's not exactly true. They do come in all shapes and sizes. Skinny and long, little balls, oblongs, and the turdacious ones like the one that's apparently stuck in the OP's toilet.

Well now that's not exactly true. They do come in all shapes and sizes. Skinny and long, little balls, oblongs, and the turdacious ones like the one that's apparently stuck in the OP's toilet.

Boy, this sounds like an Adam Sandler song if I ever heard one.:lmao:

And when you have a young son who has potty trained in the last year or so, you are forced to admire and discuss each variation. If it looks like something in particular, the whole family must admire...pictures may be demanded.

This forum has a strange fascination with turds. :scared1:

sometimes colors too!

And when you have a young son who has potty trained in the last year or so, you are forced to admire and discuss each variation. If it looks like something in particular, the whole family must admire...pictures may be demanded.
This is true and how most of us have come to acquire the expertise we have in this field.
This forum has a strange fascination with turds. :scared1:

Strange is in the eye of the beholder or in the case of this thread.. in the bowl of the toilet.

True... don't even get me started talking about all the stuff imbedded in them.

True... don't even get me started talking about all the stuff imbedded in them.

That reminds me of something that happened a long time ago. A friend of mine had a dog that was completely out of control, barking all the time, biting, just really uncontrollable so she decided to take the dog back to the shelter that he came from.

She asked me to go along with her. So we get the dog in the car (station wagon) and off we go to the shelter. The dog is literally bouncing off the walls of the car for the whole duration of the drive. We get to the shelter and her and I go in, leaving the dog in the car, to sign the papers, etc.

We go out to get the dog and find that he had pooped in the car. Now, the dog happened to have had corn for dinner the night before. So there was corn imbedded poop from one end of that car to the other. It was dripping off the roof, on the front windshield, all over the dashboard, on the steering wheel, on the seats. We had to drive home with all the windows open and the air conditioning on full blast.

She still owes me for that one.

My husband is always reminding my son to "courtesy flush" but I think that's for a different reason;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter