So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

Couldn't make the first one, but we are on the second!!:dance3:

Well, I cleared it with my boss. She's got no objections with me taking off that week! :banana: I didn't go on the first one, but it was killing me inside. :guilty:

So now I am going to dig out my Castaway Club number and submit my quote later tonight as a single in Category 6, late seating dinner. For my one and only Disney cruise on the Magic, my friends and I were in cabin 6082. If I get that for some miraculous reason this time, I might be Dodie's next door neighbor! :laughing:

I'm really hoping we do NOT miss Castaway Cay this time. If we do, I will take the blame for jinxing the ship. :rolleyes1

We were on the first one and will be going on the second one.

Booked for 1.0, but had to cancel. :(

I AM going to be on 2.0! DH doesn't know I've already requested a quote, but he knows I absolutely must go.

I just don't know who will be going with me - will it be just DH or DH and the kids...or maybe my sister? Still have a while to figure it out, I guess!

We're going to try again!!

After having to cancel our reservation on the 1st Podcast Cruise, we're determined to make this one! (Especially after seeing how much fun our flatties had!! ;)) So, barring any financial crisis or family drama, DH & I will be there!

It will be nice being able to meet you in person after hanging out w/ you & Mr. Plutes for a week!:laughing:

I went on the first one and I'm already dying for the second! This time DBF will be with and hopefully a couple friends will book a second stateroom too!

Didn't get go go on the first. Already put a quote in Saturday morning for the next one. Right now my son will be going with me but, I'm trying to convince my DH he should go instead so we can have a nice week in Disney together without the kids. Yes, I know I'm a horrible Mom for even thinking of that.
Who knows who will be with me by the time the ship sails. ;)

I'll be there whether or not my DH decides to come. We were on the Magic a few weeks prior to the first Pod Cast Cruise so couldn't make the first one and now my DH doesn't want to take a cruise shorter than 7 days :faint: :scared:

Y'all did a WONDERful job of convincing DH that we had to be on the next podcast cruise too :worship: so he said we should re-booked while still on the ship! :cool1:

This next cruise is going to be MUCH more relaxing :rotfl2:

Great thread to start Mary Jo :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

Y'all did a WONDERful job of convincing DH that we had to be on the next podcast cruise too :worship: so he said we should re-booked while still on the ship! :cool1:

This next cruise is going to be MUCH more relaxing :rotfl2:

Great thread to start Mary Jo :grouphug:

cheers,

Hi Karen - great to see that Robert is fully on board now with going next year!I had a feeling he would cave ;)

Hi Karen - great to see that Robert is fully on board now with going next year!I had a feeling he would cave ;)

Andrea, I'm sure meeting all the DH's who were cruising but not Disnuts had an impact on him, Vinny included :thumbsup2

So are you guys going to bring along your girls for the next one? ;)

cheers,

As DW posted, on the first, going on the second and just received confirmation that we will have the same stateroom!:yay::woohoo:

Andrea,
Did you and your DH do the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour the day before the cruise? I heard you tell the guide about going on the cruise the next day, I was the "memory guy" (Adam with the red shirt) After reading how muchfun everyone had, we put in our request and plan to go in 2010. WoooHooo

Now I will feel really stupid if this is not the same Andrea, but I am almost certain your DH name was Vinny.

Didn't go on the first one :( so gonna make this one, but that darn DL tour... oh lottery!

I went on the 1st cruise and booked the 2nd one while on the ship. Looking forward to the 2nd cruise..... :cool1::cool1:

We missed the first but I am trying very hard for 2.0!! It will be dh and ds who will be 4.

We were on the first and I rebooked on board for the second one - I don't think I'm bringing the husband or baby on the second and bringing my teen depends on if the other teens are going.

Long time lurker here. I put in for a quote for this cruise since I missed the first one. Waiting for Tracy to get back from her well deserved vacations. I'm either going by myself, or bringing Mom along. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter