So, Who Is Going, and Did You Go on the 1st One?

I am sooo excited. I listened to the podcast this weekend and we are STOKED!
Ya'll sounded like you had so much fun. My partner and I will be there and our lil dd who will be about 4 1/2 by the time the cruise rolls around.:wizard::rolleyes1

We did not go on the first cruise, but are making plans for 2.0. We sent in our request on Sat. It will be our first DCL cruise, we cruised once before on another cruise line. It will be myself and my wife Suzie. ( no kids)

Glad you confirmed you would also be there Kevin ;) Can't wait to meet the crew.

Couldn't make it for the first one. Wouldn't miss the second! Now to make sure I don't drive DH nuts with information already and make him reget agreeing to go!:rotfl2:

We were not on the first cruise, but my cousin and I will be on the second
Podcast cruise! It will be my fourth Disney cruise and my cousin's second.

Bannermouse

We missed the first one but don't plan on missing the second one. The Podcast was great and my wife made me order Lee's book this morning.

Louise & Mark

I'm going, come hell or high water.:rotfl: I wasn't on the first one. I haven't put a deposit down, yet, though. Go by myself? Bring the kids? DH can't get away in December, too busy at work. Then my mom mentioned something yesterday about coming with. I told DH that, and he asked "are you really serious about this cruise?" :scared1: Um, I've mentioned it daily since they announced when they were going to announce the dates...ya think I'm not serious?!?! :headache::headache::headache:

Well the dates are perfect and horrible at the same time. Perfect since it will be my ds's 13th birthday, horrible since December is busy time at work for my mom and she can not get away. Ds the birthday boy is autistic and we have never cruised before. I'm nervous about taking him and his brother without help. So I'm a maybe.

I was on the first but won't be on the second (unless I win one of course). It was a blast and I got to meet at lot of people but I hope to be at WDW for the 2011 marathon weekend so going in back to back months is a tall order.

Yes we went on the first, and yes we booked the second one while on board. As I said in another post, we're back in the Poor Irish Steerage section again. But who cares? There was so much going on during the first cruise that we hardly saw our room. It was a very comfortable place to rest and clean up, and that's all we need. And the goats didnt really smell THAT bad......:rotfl:

We're going to try again!!

After having to cancel our reservation on the 1st Podcast Cruise, we're determined to make this one! (Especially after seeing how much fun our flatties had!! ;)) So, barring any financial crisis or family drama, DH & I will be there!

I was on the first and really want to be on the second (rebooked on board, natch)! Ideally without kids (as I was on the first), but not sure my mother will survive another trip! May have to bring the kids, or find alternate arrangements for them. But it's OK, I have a year and a half to figure it out!

Did not go on the first one but we are strongly considering the next one! I have sent in a request for a quote.

We submitted our rebook form on the cruise last week. We'll be there! We've asked for the same category (6) and maybe even the same cabin if possible (6084)!

See my rotating banner, below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter