So, Did Anyone Besides Us Lose Anything On The Cruise?

Post the phone # please, and I will call them right away. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
The Dis lanyard and pins are very valuable to us.
When we travel anything Dis such as t-shirts and lanyards are either worn or packed in a carry on bag. :)
They have lost luggage on us in the past, so I don't take any chances. :thumbsup2

If you don't get the lanyard back I'd be happy to send you some replacement pins. :hug:

I lost my un-Disney loving husband and brought home a guy who has talked non-stop about Disney and the cruise since we came home. All good things, too. :lovestruc

Tell him :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
We enjoyed meeting both of you! :)

Oh I hope you get John's lanyard back - some things are just irreplaceable!!1
Thanks so much for the maple syrup!! What a terrific FE gift!!!!
Lois (and Greg) Remember, we're the ones who saw you at the Studios on Sunday, the 16th. We were waiting for our fastpass time to play TSM one last time! Did you catch up with everyone at the Primetime Cafe??

Hey I remember that meeting very well.
How is Lois adjusting to not being pampered, or have you been a great DH and started turning down her bed and leaving her a chocolate on her pillow?:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I felt for her, b/c I was feeling the exact same way!:sad2:
We got to 50's prime time early and what a mess. :mad:
I will say that we had a group ressie for 24, we had 13 show up and they couldn't seat us together. So we left, and did a counter service which turned into a really great time. :banana:
Your welcome and I am glad you liked it. :)

If you don't get the lanyard back I'd be happy to send you some replacement pins. :hug:

I will keep that in mind. Thank you!
I talked to a very nice lady named Cindy today.
She said she would have a look and see, but does not remember seeing anything like that. John is just so upset about this. :sad1:
I blame myself for this as I was the one that put it on the bed beside his clothes while he was showering. I should have looked before we left the room. :sad2:

Stuff happens...no one is to blame :hug: If by chance you don't get it back, just think of the person who has it...they must have REALLY needed the extra pixie dust and all the happiness and enjoyment you have given them :angel:

Of course if John sees the perp in the park :furious:, I see the hoser ending up looking like :crazy2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I know it's a bummer and hope it finds it's way back to you :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Shanan :cheer2: I have arrived. :banana: First post to boot! :cool1:
Woo hoo!! :yay: Welcome Tom! :cool2:

Stuff happens...no one is to blame :hug: If by chance you don't get it back, just think of the person who has it...they must have REALLY needed the extra pixie dust and all the happiness and enjoyment you have given them :angel:

Of course if John sees the perp in the park :furious:, I see the hoser ending up looking like :crazy2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

I know it's a bummer and hope it finds it's way back to you :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Karen you are so funny!! And John your pins were really cool, I hope you get them back or at least replacement ones. Lisa that is sooo nice of you to send him replacement pins. :hug: And I love what you did with the logo in the names thats cool! :woohoo:

Karen you are so funny!! And John your pins were really cool, I hope you get them back or at least replacement ones. Lisa that is sooo nice of you to send him replacement pins. :hug: And I love what you did with the logo in the names thats cool! :woohoo:

Thanks Shanan!

We lost two things. Madi took her Iowa Soccer t-shirt to Castaway Cay, and has never seen it again. James bought a Disney hat and either left it in our stateroom or on the Mears bus. It was a nice hat for the four days that he had it.

I was hoping that I left a bag of stuff here at home. Well, I didn't. I lost my ipod, Bose Noise Reduction Headphone, and new apple earbuds! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

I was hoping that I left a bag of stuff here at home. Well, I didn't. I lost my ipod, Bose Noise Reduction Headphone, and new apple earbuds! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :sad1: :sad1: :sad1:

Anna -- I'm so sorry! Do you think you left them on the ship, or maybe the bus?

Ouch!!! That is painful!!! Is loss of stuff on a trip covered by trip insurance? (Never looked into the issue but thought I would bring it up.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter