So, Did Anyone Besides Us Lose Anything On The Cruise?

Madi100

DIS Veteran
We lost two things. Madi took her Iowa Soccer t-shirt to Castaway Cay, and has never seen it again. James bought a Disney hat and either left it in our stateroom or on the Mears bus. It was a nice hat for the four days that he had it.

We lost two things. Madi took her Iowa Soccer t-shirt to Castaway Cay, and has never seen it again. James bought a Disney hat and either left it in our stateroom or on the Mears bus. It was a nice hat for the four days that he had it.

I left my DIS lanyard in the stateroom with my nametag and all my DIS pins on it.
I just can't believe I left it there.
Kathy noticed it gone as we got to the buses.
I am still hoping it will show up.
And then I lost my HAT!!! :scared1:
Flew off coming down the flume on Splash Mountain.
I knew I should have taken it off early, but got taking pics at the top of the climb and forgot.
I asked at the ride exit and the CM told me most of them don't make it through the gears and are ground up.
Even then, it was leather and after a good water bath and chewing,.........no.
Good thing I had a spare at home!! :lmao:
And Johnny lost his DS games on the way down in the airplane or the airport.

But a fantastic time was had by all regardless.

I can't believe I walked out without my lanyard.

I lost my camera case with my extra battery & photo card in it. I called the Lost & Found, and they called me back the following Monday & said they found it, and were mailing it back to me. You might try calling them & see if any of your things were turned in.

DD3 lost 2 pair of sunglasses (1 minnie mouse and 1 from Del Sol). I lost my sanity. I'm not sure if that counts because DH says he wasn't sure I brought it with me. I still can't find it though and we've been back for a while now.

Chris lost his sunglasses in the middle of Serenity Bay. Goofy ball tried to turn over in the inner tube and flipped over. We decided to make our way to the beach and once back at our chairs he said to me "was I wearing my sunglasses?". How do you not notice everything just got a lot brighter?

Aside from the money used to pay my Stateroom Bill, nope.

Chris lost his sunglasses in the middle of Serenity Bay. Goofy ball tried to turn over in the inner tube and flipped over. We decided to make our way to the beach and once back at our chairs he said to me "was I wearing my sunglasses?". How do you not notice everything just got a lot brighter?
Hehehe...I was so excited when I found a pair of sunglasses out there too...I was so hoping they were his!

I found an extra pager.
Kim lost her sunglasses. Apparently, they were passed around many podcast cruisers before ending up in Walter's hands. Not sure how he got them and I don't think he was sure how he got them either.

I found an extra pager.
Kim lost her sunglasses. Apparently, they were passed around many podcast cruisers before ending up in Walter's hands. Not sure how he got them and I don't think he was sure how he got them either.

Hmmm...I lost a pager :rolleyes1 Didn't you find some extra sunglasses too? I seemed to have acquired them.

I gave them to Walter!

I also lost my innocence :rolleyes1

Hmmm...I lost a pager :rolleyes1 Didn't you find some extra sunglasses too? I seemed to have acquired them.

I gave them to Walter!

I also lost my innocence :rolleyes1

This may be the gutsiest thing you've ever said.... :lmao:

("gutsiest" not my 1st word choice, of course...) ;)

I lost my camera case with my extra battery & photo card in it. I called the Lost & Found, and they called me back the following Monday & said they found it, and were mailing it back to me. You might try calling them & see if any of your things were turned in.

Post the phone # please, and I will call them right away. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
The Dis lanyard and pins are very valuable to us.
When we travel anything Dis such as t-shirts and lanyards are either worn or packed in a carry on bag. :)
They have lost luggage on us in the past, so I don't take any chances. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter