So, Did Anyone Besides Us Lose Anything On The Cruise?

Lindsay brought our dogs collars so she wouldn't miss them so much. They're either at the dolphin or mears. I've called both and they haven't turned up so I had to go out and get new collars and tags.

I thought I had lost a necklace DH had given me for christmas. DCL was GREAT about calling me back the next day (even to tell me they didn't find it). Turns out it was in my purse.

Oh the hijack is back on track? :rotfl:

In that case, DH only came back with one pair of swim trunks...I guess the other one wanted to enjoy some more Bob Marley at the pool :cool1: :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

Lindsay brought our dogs collars so she wouldn't miss them so much. They're either at the dolphin or mears. I've called both and they haven't turned up so I had to go out and get new collars and tags.

I thought I had lost a necklace DH had given me for christmas. DCL was GREAT about calling me back the next day (even to tell me they didn't find it). Turns out it was in my purse.

Darn it. I was hoping those turned up for you!

Oh no missy, you don't get off pretending to be an :angel: - I was there and heard what you REALLY said :rotfl2: :rotfl2:...TT as my witness! :rotfl::rotfl:

cheers,

Neener neener neener! Still pretending to be the goodie two shoes, Nicole? Miss Klam heard you, too!!!!

Okay, for the record, I never SAID what I thought it tasted like. You all just ASSUMED. Maybe it was an olive. I never knew a martini had olives. The ones I had were lemon and chocolate. :) Is this working at all for me????

Okay, for the record, I never SAID what I thought it tasted like. You all just ASSUMED. Maybe it was an olive. I never knew a martini had olives. The ones I had were lemon and chocolate. :) Is this working at all for me????

Assumed being the key word right?

Me too, except that yucky, icky dirty martini. Do you know what Dodie thought that thing tasted like?????

AACCKKK!!! Nicole!!!! Don't you DARE try to pass this one off on me! I have witnesses (klam_chowder and jeanigor) who will verify that it was YOU little missy. You. Todd and I just read your mind. That's all!

:)

Everyone can place their dirty mantini on my table on the next cruise. IMO they did go a little heavy on the Vermouth, and not nearly salty enough.

Here you go. Marla came to the rescue. :) She originally gave me the number, and Cindy was very helpful on the line.

I phoned the # that marla posted, I just got an answering machine.
So I left my name and #.
However they did not call me back yet. So I am going to call again tomorrow.

I lost my un-Disney loving husband and brought home a guy who has talked non-stop about Disney and the cruise since we came home. All good things, too. :lovestruc

The only thing I lost on the cruise was sleep.

But I did "lose" two bottles of wine compliments of the Dolphin valet - does that count? :confused3 (Which reminds me, they have never followed up with me. Me thinks a phone call and a follow up letter is in order.) :rolleyes:

I lost a few pounds running around delivering FE gifts!

But I did "lose" two bottles of wine compliments of the Dolphin valet - does that count? :confused3 (Which reminds me, they have never followed up with me. Me thinks a phone call and a follow up letter is in order.) :rolleyes:

Indeed! You must have justice!

I lost my un-Disney loving husband and brought home a guy who has talked non-stop about Disney and the cruise since we came home. All good things, too. :lovestruc

Woo hoo!!! That is Great!!! Did he break down and get a membername and start posting yet?

I lost my name tag, only after the cruise. And we never did receive Jason's entree and our special desserts from Tritons :confused:. Hans told us they would all be sent to our room since Jason got sick from the escargot.:scared:

:thumbsup2

Sorry to hear this Tonya :sad2:...I heard the front side of the story I guess just when you arrived, but thought they found it since there weren't any more posts about it. Can't believe this happened :headache:

Unfortunately I found the pounds you lost...next time, please be more careful where you leave them! :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

cheers,

Post the phone # please, and I will call them right away. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2
The Dis lanyard and pins are very valuable to us.
When we travel anything Dis such as t-shirts and lanyards are either worn or packed in a carry on bag. :)
They have lost luggage on us in the past, so I don't take any chances. :thumbsup2

Oh I hope you get John's lanyard back - some things are just irreplaceable!!1
Thanks so much for the maple syrup!! What a terrific FE gift!!!!
Lois (and Greg) Remember, we're the ones who saw you at the Studios on Sunday, the 16th. We were waiting for our fastpass time to play TSM one last time! Did you catch up with everyone at the Primetime Cafe??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter