Snack Credit Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our favorites of the trip (both from Goofy's Candy Company at Downtown Disney):

My choice - Mickey's rice krispy treat dipped in dark chocolate with dark chocolate chips on back, pecans on front and drizzled with white chocolate

Mytreat.jpg

DD's choice - Mickey's rice krispy treat dipped in milk chocolate with the bottom half in M&M's and the ears in rainbow sprinkles, then drizzled with white chocolate and caramel

Cailynstreat.jpg

Trust me - Willy Wonka's got nothing when compared to Goofy!!

We just got back from 18 days of Free Disney Dining and had LOTS of snacks. I am trying to upload and post them, but it might take me a while. So here is a start to our snack "feast".

IMG_7191.jpg

We spent out first snack credit on this "make your own" marshmellow treat. Dipped into dark chocolate and then dipped into chopped pecans and oreo crumbs, drizzled with white chocolate

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

This is a giant fudge cookie dipped into dark chocolate, then dipped into crushed M&Ms and peanuts, drizzled with caramel. Unfortunately some of the caramel got stuck on the box.

IMG_7183.jpg

And here's a photo of the CM making it - both were very yummy!

Okay...as promised I took a few pictures for everyone. We were on the deluxe plan which equaled 8 snacks per day for us. I've only been through one card so far so more will be coming. For now I have these to share.

Frozen Lemonade from DHS (Sooooooooo yummy!)
SnackWDW10.jpg

A corn dog from the Magic Kingdom (not too shabby)
SnackWDW15.jpg

The Cappucino float! OMG! This thing is so good! We had a few of these during our stay!
SnackWDW16.jpg

Here is the window full of snacks at Norway. We only tried the Cappucino Cheesecake (which was also delicious I might add). She told me everything pictured here is considered a snack on the DDP.
SnackWDW11.jpg

More stuff in Norway...
SnackWDW13.jpg

SnackWDW12.jpg

And this is the yummy cheescake we tried!
SnackWDW14.jpg

SnackWDW4.jpg

At Goofy's candy store in DTD we tried the Pretzel rods (you get three for one snack credit)
SnackWDW19.jpg

You can also get the caramel apple w/ or w/o nuts
SnackWDW17.jpg

And of course the rice krispie treats...
SnackWDW18.jpg

They also had a make your own cookie thing too as a previous poster showed ya. It looked very good too!

This is the Funnel cake from the MK
SnackWDW2.jpg

The Minnie Strawberry bar....these were really good too!!!
SnackWDW20.jpg

The Mickey Ice Cream bar
SnackWDW21.jpg

And again
SnackWDW22.jpg

The itzakadookie?
SnackWDW23.jpg

The Ice Cream cookie sandwich from the MK
SnackWDW3.jpg

Popcorn
SnackWDW5.jpg

SnackWDW6.jpg

The spicy cheese filled pretzel from DHS (YUM)
SnackWDW8.jpg

The plain salted pretzel from DHS (they also offer an apple stuffed pretzel as well)
SnackWDW9.jpg

Tinkerbell sour frozen drink from the MK...one of my faves!
SnackWDW.jpg

They've taken away most of the resort snacks. You used to be able to get a box of donuts, big bags of pretzels, chips, cookies, etc. Not anymore. The crackers and cookies you can get are in small boxes. The candy is limited in the resorts as well. You used to be able to get almost anything under $4. Not now. Your best bet is using the snacks in the parks or at DTD. You get more for your money there. I'll add the others as soon as I go through my other media card. For now this is enough to keep ya busy for a while. :lmao:

If you want to see more Disney food check out my Trip Report. I'll be listing all of the places we experienced this time...it may take me a few days but I promise it'll be a good read! :cheer2:

My DD and I shared a very good strawberry crepe for a snack credit. We purchased it at EPCOT from a crepe stand in France.
DisneyAugust2008242.jpg

Just got back last night. Here's a few of our snacks

Blizzard Beach (yes you can use your DDP there-several locations)

Danielleandsnowball_9331CE4x4.jpg

From Artic Expeditions-Snowball

here's the menu as well
MenuSnowballs_94014x4.jpg

101_9274.jpg
101_9273.jpg

Rootbeer Float from Dino Bites at AK--------------------------------------------- Menu too

101_9119.jpg

Pretzel and Frozen Lemonade (Slushie) from Asia Slush Cart at AK, near Kali River Rapids

101_9266.jpg

Breadsticks and Marinara Sauce at Pizzafari (you get four sticks for one Snack credit)

more to follow....

Here we've got desserts from Boulangerie Patisserie from France at the WS. Each one of these was just one snack credit!
Top left is the chocolate cake, to the right is the chocolate mousse (amazing!), bottom left is the cheesecake and
right is the chocolate croissant which made a great breakfast.
DSC03709.jpg

I posted some a while back so if there's a repeat I apologize. I finally got all of the pictures uploaded so here are some more snack credit options.

Corn Dog from the MK's cart. These are sold in Adventureland and Frontierland. Not sure where else.
111MNSSHP08MK181.jpg

This is the Cappucino Float from Adventureland's Sunshine Tree Terrace
111MNSSHP08MK182.jpg

This was very good! Especially the bottom of it!

We bought these from a cart near Japan in World Showcase. Very good on a hot day!

000addEpcot6.jpg

000addEpcot7.jpg

These items came from France. I think she said everything was included. I'm not sure but there is a huge selection here. The place is called Boulangerie Patisserie.

EpcotDay250.jpg

EpcotDay251.jpg

EpcotDay252.jpg

EpcotDay253.jpg

Here are some of the items you can get in Morocco. It's located inside the Tangierine Cafe.

EpcotDay267.jpg

EpcotDay268.jpg

EpcotDay269.jpg

Some snacks we picked up at the resort...

0AnimalKingdom16.jpg

0AnimalKingdom17.jpg

0AnimalKingdom18.jpg

0AnimalKingdom2.jpg

0AnimalKingdom3.jpg

0AnimalKingdom4.jpg

0AnimalKingdom5.jpg

0AnimalKingdom6.jpg

0AnimalKingdom7.jpg

I know everything else was definitely in the previous post. I can't wait to see all the goodies offered at the Food and Wine Festival. :yay:

Can't wait to see! popcorn::

Here are a couple to hold you over...

NOTE: Both of these are 2 snacks combined on one plate so DH could carry them.

The lobster rolls were my favorite!
DSC07521.jpg

Crab cakes
DSC07518.jpg

Both were from the Hops & Barley Market to the right of the American Adventure. The line was really long everytime we walked by and in the hot hot sun.
DSC07534.jpg

I just have to share this one. During a trip in '06, my oldest had an ice cream sandwich and couldn't wait to get one again when we were there over Spring Break. I read somewhere about a place outside the dinosour ride that had ice cream sandwiches and HOLY COW...it was as big as her head.

IMG_0513-1.jpg

We were on the deluxe plan for 14 days meaning we had 56 snack credits to use up!!

I'll include pics of some of the nicest ones here. Some will probably be repeats, sorry as I haven't read the whole thread.

Cherry turnover from Main St Bakery.
ch_turnover.jpg

Zebra domes from The Mara
m_zebra.jpg

Pithivier from the French Bakery
pithivier.jpg

Cheese from the F&W festival
fw_chs.jpg

Chilaquiles from Mexico, F&W festival
fw_mex.jpg

Make your own treat from Goofys
goofy_pret.jpg

Peanut Butter Sandwich from Goofys
goofy_sand.jpg

Muffin from The Mara
mara_muffin.jpg

And some more of our snacks:

Cheese Danish from The Mara
mara_chsd.jpg

Chocolate Twist from The Mara
mara_twist.jpg

Cinnamon Roll from Main St Bakery
mk_cinamon.jpg

Brownie from Sunshine Seasons
ss_brown.jpg

Escargot from the Food and Wine Festival
fw_esc.jpg

Chocolate Creme Brulee from Food and Wine Festival
fw_creme.jpg

Fudge from Goofys - 1 snack credit per piece
goofy_fudge.jpg

Pre-made dipped pretzels from Goofys - 3 for a snack credit
goofy_pretzels.jpg

Chocolate Covered strawberries from Goofys - 1 per snack credit
goofy_straw.jpg

Fudge from Main St Confectionary - 1 snack credit per piece
mk_fudge.jpg

Smoothie from Auntie Gravity's
mk_smooth.jpg

fruit from POP
HPIM1112.jpg

cheese danish from the Main St. Bakery
HPIM1134.jpg

create your own pretzel rods from Goofy's Candy Co.
HPIM1334.jpg

HPIM1335.jpg

funnel cake from the MK
HPIM1495.jpg

sour Tinkerbell twist from the MK
HPIM1496.jpg

tie-dye cheesecake from POP
HPIM1498.jpg

is there a difference between a child snack credit and an adult credit?

No difference. Adults and kid's snacks are the same.

Here's a few of ours-Sept 2008 (sorry if I already posted some of them)

Danielleandsnowball_9331CE4x4.jpg

Snowball from Blizzard Beach
and the sign proving it's a snack (the CM working the booth wasn't sure 'til I told it they were on the sign:rotfl2: )
MenuSnowballs_94014x4.jpg

Pretzel and soft lemonade from cart in Asia at AK
101_9119.jpg

Caramel apple from Candy Cauldron at DTD
caramelapplieunwrapped_9599.jpg

It looked better before the wrapper stuck to it!

Slush from Goofy's at DTD
Goofysdrink_9645.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter