Snack Credit Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keylime pie at Flame tree - WORST DESSERT EVER
DSC01469.jpg

Ice cream cookie sandwich at din-o-bites
DSC01481.jpg

DSC01482.jpg

churro at Mexico's counter service...this was yummy but HUGE and greasy, I couldn't finish mine!
DSC01532.jpg

Alright,that's it folks. Let me know if you have any questions!

100_1558-1.jpg

Chocolate Covered PB & J Sandwich - Goofy's Candy Co.

100_1564.jpg

Create your own Marshmallows - Goofy's Candy Co.

100_1561.jpg

Maple Walnut Fudge - Goofy's Candy Co.

So I'm finally getting to my pics (yay). Here is the sweet almond pretzel from the Kringla Bakery in the Norway Pavilion in EPCOT. It was YUMMY, though it does have raisins. Definitely worth the snack credit!!
DisneyWorld058.jpg

Thanks to the wonderful people from this board, I discovered school bread at the Kringla Bakery, too...and...wow, it was AMAZING! :lovestruc It was my husband's and my favorite snack. I never would've even found or heard of it if not for this board. Here's the pic - the filling is kind-of like bavarian cream...but better.
DisneyWorld059.jpg

So we pretty much spent the rest of our snack credits at Goofy's before leaving (wish we'd gone back to EPCOT for more school breads!!! :lovestruc) :rotfl: Unfortunately, we were told that the create-it-yourself snacks now include ONLY the marshmallows and you only get ONE dip and ONE topping (and maybe ONE drizzle, I think). We didn't think it was worth it. Anyways...here are the snacks we got at Goofy's:

2 Goofy's Glaciers (1 snack credit each)...I got red, DH got blue - his was better, though it was more frozen.
DisneyWorld347.jpg

3 pre-made pretzel rods (1 snack credit) (VERY yummy!)
DisneyWorld348.jpg

1 Peppermint Fudge Oreo (1 snack credit) (pretty yummy!)
DisneyWorld352.jpg

And the rest we used on fudge squares (1 snack credit each)...Butter maple, Turtle, Rocky Road, and Cookies and Creme. They were alright...a bit dry. Not the best use of our snack credits, but there was a line building behind us and the server was trying to rush us along a bit, so I just kinda quickly picked out some fudge.
DisneyWorld349.jpg

DisneyWorld350.jpg

DisneyWorld351.jpg

DisneyWorld353.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!