Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

BluOrchid2

<font color=deeppink>Princess Aurora's Mommy<br><f
Post a picture that you think NO ONE ELSE might have taken from around Disney World.
IF you have taken that same picture (or very, very close to it), POST it!
Character pics with members of your family don't count; of course no one is going to have a picture of your family! ;)

Here's a picture that I think no one else might have taken. :goodvibes Two ferryboats were crossing paths back and forth between the MK and the TTC, while they were bringing a third ferry out from wherever they keep them in preparation for the evening crowd.

DSC_2738.jpg

Thanks for the replies! :goodvibes

Doesn't anyone else have a photo from WDW that they think just MIGHT be unique? :lovestruc

I took a picture of "George", the ghost that lives at the Pirates of the Carribean. Rumor has it that he died after he fell off of the first pirate ship, as you come into the main room. If cast members don't say "Good Morning George" when they open the ride, the ride doesn't run right the entire day.

As we passed the ship he fell off of, I snapped a picture and think I caught his teeth and face.....WDYT? (Look to the right, smokey part of the picture!)

100_1310.jpg

Here's probably the only one I have access to right now, that might qualify for this. A picture of the Pete water fountains in Toontown.

07084.jpg

I took a picture of "George", the ghost that lives at the Pirates of the Carribean. Rumor has it that he died after he fell off of the first pirate ship, as you come into the main room. If cast members don't say "Good Morning George" when they open the ride, the ride doesn't run right the entire day.

As we passed the ship he fell off of, I snapped a picture and think I caught his teeth and face.....WDYT? (Look to the right, smokey part of the picture!)

100_1310.jpg

Is it just me, or am I the only one that doesn't see it. I'm not saying it isn't there, I just don't see it... Any more direction of where it is???

Is it just me, or am I the only one that doesn't see it. I'm not saying it isn't there, I just don't see it... Any more direction of where it is???

I didn't find it either ... I believe it's something you really have to imagine you're seeing. lol

Try imagining the last 2 cannons on the right as the eyes and the white part directly underneath as the toothy grin.

I have one of 2 monorails looking like they are going to collide cause of the angle that i shot the picture from the ferry to the MK but i dont know how to post pictrues

I have a in your face "real" Jack shot. I like my so so blue castle at night shot.
I want a better AK character cruise pic than what I have.

But I cant share my pics. GRRRR.

Perfectly alligned Mickey's:

IMG_0573.jpg

A Monorail crossing us, while on the monorail - Just call me Quick Shot Cat. ;)

IMG_0555.jpg

ANd the Train Station, perfectly alligned, while on the Monorail (again, Quick Shot Cat!)

IMG_0565.jpg

Here are two while parasailing at Sammy Duvall's:
The first is taken from the air. The second you can see the Contemporary in the background.
IMG_1167.JPG

IMG_1194.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter