• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR studio amenities

AlfredP

Earning My Ears
We are currently staying in a studio at Saratoga Springs. It’s nicely (boring) decorated but lacking in proper kitchen items. With only paper plates and cups that aren’t microwavable it’s difficult to provide ourselves with a decent quick meal experience like heated tea and breakfast using the micro before hitting the parks. Tea bags are provided without a way to heat water.
What would it hurt if ceramic cups and plates were offered instead of paper (or whatever the actual material is). The 1 bedroom has a supply, why not the studio? And the lighting is missing the floor lamp that used to sit in the corner. Another cutback? It’s a bit dark at night. We have been members since 1993 so we’ve seen a thing or two.

THis seems to be the norm for DVC studios. Much different from studios in other timeshare systems we have stayed in. Those usually have dinnerware and silverware for two people. I agree, paper plates and such are not what I would expect. There is a sink where one can wash traditional dinnerware by hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter