• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

heres my last one..

its a picture of the guy who moves PUSH the talking trashcan ..

HPIM0930_249.jpg

Anyone else have a picture of a Tiki bum? :lmao:
['Ohana Restaurant, Polynesian Resort]

IMG_0279-1.jpg

Sorry, I actually do! Not sure why we felt the urge to take pictures of it though...Maybe it's a strange Indiana thing...
DSC02134.JPG

This was taken from Pop Century, 80's building A. (I think that's the right building; I looked it up in my Passporter.)

Disney1-8-07023.jpg

I never knew you could see a WDW Welcome Sign from Pop Century, until we were walking up the steps to our room! What a great surprise! :goodvibes

Here's the spot on a POP map where we took the picture:

PopPictureLocation.jpg

The big, red * is the spot!

I have this one somewhere that I also took at POP.. I have to see if I can find it so it will count..

heres another one..

its the prices for the make your own cup in Cool Zone at Epcot

HPIM1114_413.jpg

Could someone tell me what "build a cup" is? I feel like I'm out of the loop here. If anyone has pictures of it I would love to see what it is.

IMG_3799.jpg

IMG_3800.jpg

These are from inside the Pop Century bathroom.

I got bored when I was in there.

Could someone tell me what "build a cup" is? I feel like I'm out of the loop here. If anyone has pictures of it I would love to see what it is.

Here ya go.. I even took a picture of the cups :lmao:

HPIM1116_415.jpg

HPIM1115_414.jpg

Somehow this posted w/o the quote, but it's supposed to be to HeyItsMe in post #37.

I'm really beginning to question this weird Indiana connection. First we have the same pictures, and then we're going to be in the World at the same time. Our next visit is October 21 - 26, 2008.

I actually have a picture of the guy who controls the trashcan too!

Miscellaneous1027.jpg

Here's my contribution for this thread, anyone have this?

Miscellaneous131.jpg

I must be doing something wrong, my computer won't let me post a pic.

I've got a really good one, too!

I just happened to catch this ghost orb. I wonder who it is? This is the first picture I posted. Hope it worked.
IMG_0181.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter