• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shari's Disney Dining Review - Yorkshire stylee! (With pics!)

I hope you don't mind me replying Shari;)

breakfast8.jpg

breakfast6.jpg

breakfast4.jpg

What would you find on a british breakfast?

Eggs
bacon
sausage
baked beans
grilled tomatoe
black pudding
fried bread
mushrooms

followed by toast & marmalade

No maple syrup

but a heart attack on a plate :rolleyes1

yum

Ahh....

(((Thanks))) for replying, Mrs Jobba !

At first, I thought mushrooms and tomato would seem odd for breakfast, but then I remembered that I wouldn't think twice about having them in an omelet. It all looks tasty to me.

err... except the black pudding. I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that, thank you very much. :rolleyes1

Thank you so much Shari! I have been devouring the reviews as you have been writing them.

I hope you and your lovely family get back to WDW ASAP! If only so I can read your reviews.\!:cloud9:

Loved it! Now I'm off to your report!

I'm so glad lots of you are coming over to read my TR - I'd miss all you guys otherwise!

Ahh....

(((Thanks))) for replying, Mrs Jobba !

At first, I thought mushrooms and tomato would seem odd for breakfast, but then I remembered that I wouldn't think twice about having them in an omelet. It all looks tasty to me.

err... except the black pudding. I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that, thank you very much. :rolleyes1

Joshua - you wuss! Black pudding is what gnarly old Yorkshire men eat - and mucky dripping! Thanks for reading and taking the time to post!:)

Thank you so much Shari! I have been devouring the reviews as you have been writing them.

I hope you and your lovely family get back to WDW ASAP! If only so I can read your reviews.\!:cloud9:

I hope we get back too! We're working on it! It's like a military operation! I've got to get back and have all that food I never got to try......:rolleyes1

Shari xxxx

Hi Shari! I can't remember if I posted again or not ... I'm getting old! ;) Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your reviews - they were wonderful: well written, funny, and just the right amount of tasty food pics!

Thanks for taking the time to post! :goodvibes

Hi Shari! I can't remember if I posted again or not ... I'm getting old! ;) Anyway, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your reviews - they were wonderful: well written, funny, and just the right amount of tasty food pics!

Thanks for taking the time to post! :goodvibes

Cheers Brenda! Thanks for reading! It means a lot. If it weren't for you......:rolleyes1

I have had the best time ever writing this report - bringing all the good food memories back!

I can't wait to see what you and Jay get up to when you go back!

Shari xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter