• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Shaping up for 2.0

I think for the next cruise you can all leave Disney Gift Cards in my Fish Extender instead of all the food. :lmao:

Disney dollars also work! :thumbsup2

I do the same thing, sometimes it helps sometimes it hurts ;) I would like to get below 190 and stay there, but I seemed to have settled in at my current weight.
There is a rule in our house, Paul can't go below 200 lbs. If he does, I'm leaving him. ;) What can I say, I like 'em BIG! :rolleyes1
I don't even know if I'm going yet. :confused:

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Jen, don't even put that out there! Repeat after me "I will be on the next podcast cruise, I will be on the next podcast cruise..." :teeth:

There is a rule in our house, Paul can't go below 200 lbs. If he does, I'm leaving him. ;) What can I say, I like 'em BIG! :rolleyes1

:faint: :faint: :faint:

His 200 is different than my 200. Until I start benching 300 I must stay below 200!

What a great idea, I gained wait just reading what you all did on the first podcast cruise. But seriously I can use all the help and motivation that I can get.

His 200 is different than my 200. Until I start benching 300 I must stay below 200!

I'll be happy to bench 200, and stay under 300..........ok, thats a little of an overstatement. I'm not 300 (yet), and no idea what I can bench. :rolleyes1

Illi -

The best training program I found for training for your first 5k is Couch to 5k. Here is the link:
http://www.c25k.com/

It's gotten very positive results on the WISH board and has me running now where 6 weeks ago, nothing...

I see your countdown has you at Flower and Garden tomorrow.. Have a wonderful time

This is the program that we are using. So far it has been great. We will enjoy ourselves very much this weekend.:yay::yay:

T

This is the program that we are using. So far it has been great. We will enjoy ourselves very much this weekend.:yay::yay:

T

This is what I based my Muddy Buddy training on...however, I would have liked a little more time to prepare...next year, NO walking!:goodvibes

Okay first -

Paul -
Sit in the corner on a time out for roughing up Donny-boy - 1 minute for each year of age..... :rolleyes1 Can't you see he's trying to be open and sensitive about his issues? :rotfl:

(Alicia - that should keep 1 pound on him...)

When you're done - bring out that expert coaching advice for the rest of us! :woohoo:

I know I'm going to need all the support I can get from you guys because i'm really bad at this exercising business. I have all of the valid excuses in the book - I work too many hours, have guilt about not spending the remainder with the family, kids are little and need me, etc. Even my Wii Fit isn't supportive and keeps putting pounds on me! :eek:

My goal is 150 and I'm at 174. The last time I dropped that much - I got divorced. I DO NOT plan on doing the latter again, so I think it will be much harder to take off.

And they just opened up a new frozen yogurt shop up the street.... :scared1:

I'm still working on losing the baby weight. I have never been thin, but I would like to lose about 30 more pounds and be healthier. So far I have lost 6.

Of course the "Mommy Makeover" surgery will help with that. ;)

I would like to be included too. I need motivation to get out there and exercise. Also does anyone have a cure to having to smell fresh baked cookies, grilled sandwiches (except for when they burn the bread), Bake Potatos from McAllister's Deli everyday? Unfortunately our office shares space with the Food Service on Campus which is a McAllisters Deli and it always smells like Food.

My #1 weakness is the Cookies - White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies ....I need to stay away from the Cookies...

Okay first -

Paul -
Sit in the corner on a time out for roughing up Donny-boy - 1 minute for each year of age..... :rolleyes1 Can't you see he's trying to be open and sensitive about his issues? :rotfl:

When you're done - bring out that expert coaching advice for the rest of us! :woohoo:

I know I'm going to need all the support I can get from you guys because i'm really bad at this exercising business. I have all of the valid excuses in the book - I work too many hours, have guilt about not spending the remainder with the family, kids are little and need me, etc. Even my Wii Fit isn't supportive and keeps putting pounds on me! :eek:

My goal is 150 and I'm at 174. The last time I dropped that much - I got divorced. I DO NOT plan on doing the latter again, so I think it will be much harder to take off.

Don't worry Nancy, Paul was just showing Don a little love. :lovestruc

Okay first -

Paul -

Thanks Nancy! Paul :ssst:

I'm still working on losing the baby weight. I have never been thin, but I would like to lose about 30 more pounds and be healthier. So far I have lost 6.

Of course the "Mommy Makeover" surgery will help with that. ;)

Are you doing that? Tamra has talked about it and even had a consult. I think she was looking to slim down one spot and increase another. So far she isn't convinced yet.

Don't worry Nancy, Paul was just showing Don a little love. :lovestruc

Tough Love! I can take it! :lovestruc

This is what I based my Muddy Buddy training on...however, I would have liked a little more time to prepare...next year, NO walking!:goodvibes

I printed the program out today. That is further than I have ever gotten before. :rotfl:

I would like to be included too. I need motivation to get out there and exercise. Also does anyone have a cure to having to smell fresh baked cookies, grilled sandwiches (except for when they burn the bread), Bake Potatos from McAllister's Deli everyday? Unfortunately our office shares space with the Food Service on Campus which is a McAllisters Deli and it always smells like Food.

My #1 weakness is the Cookies - White Chocolate Macademia Nut Cookies ....I need to stay away from the Cookies...

OMG, I couldn't stand that either. I used to work in a dining hall in college. I never got tired of the stuff brought in from the bakery. :sad2:

I'll start a thread on Mondays so we can track our progress, set goals, encourage each other, and do/say whatever YOU need to do to have a healthy week.

Sound ok?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter