"Shadow" profiles at the Magic Kingdom

jlx2

Mouseketeer
I remember seeing a post quite a while ago about side face profiles that are done at the Magic kingdom. The profiles are shadowed in black. I hope I'm describing them correctly. We're leaving in a week and I want to get this done of my two little ones. Can someone remind me where exactly it is done? Thank you!

silhouettes. on main street definitely. where i'm not positive but i'm sure someone will clarify. because i think at disneyland, there is a shop, but i want to say at disney world, it's more of a cart that's on the side street there.

We did DD's at a stand in liberty square next to the Christmas ornament shop.

I think it is on the side st right outside the bakery..I think.

silhouettes. on main street definitely. where i'm not positive but i'm sure someone will clarify. because i think at disneyland, there is a shop, but i want to say at disney world, it's more of a cart that's on the side street there.

Saw that on our trip earlier this month--it is at a cart on a side street off Main Street. About halfway down on your right as you walk toward the hub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter