Seven isn't too far away-y-y-y-y-y; in fact it's here now! AKL Lite Thread presents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandi, Do you share your recipes? Do you use a bread maker for your dough? This looks wonderful and the wine too. Yummers'!

Angel16

this is the dough recipe...
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quick-and-easy-pizza-crust/

and the sauce is
4 Fresh tomatoes, chopped
1 small can tomato paste
4 cloves garlic minced
6 leaves of basil torn
2 teaspoons sugar
2 Tablespoons Parm cheese
2 Tablespoons Olive oil

Saute garlic in olive oil, when golden in color, add everything else, bring to boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.

and the sauce is
1 small can tomato paste
4 cloves garlic minced
6 leaves of basil torn
2 teaspoons sugar
2 Tablespoons Olive oil

Saute garlic in olive oil, when golden in color, add everything else, bring to boil, then simmer for 30 minutes.

Do you know if it turns out OK if you use whole wheat flour by chance...?:wave2:

Hello! This coming October will be our families first trip to Disney World! Me, DH, 9 & 13 year old boys. Up until free dining came about we had the Contemporary booked, but they didn't have any rooms that would qualifiy to add free dining. So we switched to AKL, Arusha, savanna view. The kids are super excited, hubby couldn't care less except that by making the switch we saved a whopping $1,200.00. I'm excited, but all I have researced for the past year revolved around the Contemporary. I would love to hear more about AKL:thumbsup2

Congratulations! That's a fabulous savings! :cool1:

Is it ever! I sat in my car for lunch and had to put the AC on.

There was a picture on Annapolis FB page of someone making cookies in their car...

They had a foil lined baking sheet with cookie dough on it sitting on the dash...

I wonder who they came out?

Sunday is the other morning. :thumbsup2

Sunday, thank you Laura. I will file that away for future info. I am excited about Sunrise as I understand they have made some changes to the animal viewing. Easier to see the cats and others. :thumbsup2

You 'spell check'?!!! :worship: Maybe I should try that sometime! :scratchin

I don't always...which I am sure you all have noticed from time to time. :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

Ann

Afternoon J's & K's - hope everyone is good today!!! It's storming here AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: --- seriously, it's been every day for over a week now.......... I'm OVER it!!!! AND if that wasn't bad enough, had to cancel our Feb. trip!!! DH will be in an outage - they just found out. I'm NOT a happy camper right now. :sad:

** Jen - hope your leg heals soon!!! Feel Better!

had to show off my new item.....

A wonderful friend went shopping for me and found the perfect one for me... Thanks again Alison.

DSC_1623.jpg

EWWWWW PRETTTY!!!!!! :)

....there's 'logic'....and then there's 'KIMMAR LOGIC'....it usually involves bacon though...

OH LAWD - here we go.................... ;)

Yes, I did have lens replacements. According to my doctor, when my eyes are completely healed, my sight will be a lot better than it has been in years and my pressure (glaucoma) will be lower. :yay::yay:

HUGS - I hope it gets better VERY soon!!!

Wendy your sending out massive PM's and not including the whole group. Walt would not be happy with you. :rotfl::rotfl2:
Angel16

OHHH No, I really wasn't PM'img everyone - it was a joke!!!!! LOL

...YOU people talk too much...:rolleyes

QUOTE=RachelTori;45498870 We're just following our illustrious leader! :p

QUOTE=kimmar067;45498944....I'm sure I have NO IDEA of which you speak....:snooty: :angel:

QUOTE=dgbg100106;45498990 step away........... when lightening strikes......... I don't want to be near!

NOW this is funny stuff right here!!!! LOL

and the sauce is
1 small can tomato paste
4 cloves garlic minced
6 leaves of basil torn
2 teaspoons sugar
2 Tablespoons Olive oil

I'm gonna try this out - sounds and looks YUMMMMY :)

Good Afternoon to all my J's & K's :cool1:

It is beautiful here today.....at least right this minute. We have been having a lot of severe thunder strorms the past three or for days. We need the water so that is great, but flash floods and hail are not my idea of fun during rush hour traffic. :scared:

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter