September 2017 Planning

I am already planning May 2018 (despite not yet going on my may 2017 trip) ... so there have to be a BUNCH of people planning sept :)

Thinking about it....originally was going to go beginning of May as that was a great time to go 2 years ago. Lighter crowds. But my daughter can't make it in May, so now looking to fall.

Thinking about it....originally was going to go beginning of May as that was a great time to go 2 years ago. Lighter crowds. But my daughter can't make it in May, so now looking to fall.
We were there first week of May 2 years ago as well. It was perfect. We'd prefer that week again, but DH really wants to do MNSSHP, and DD is getting too old to pull her out of school in May.

Yes I am in planning mode, Hubby and I will be there for the first time 8-22. Air fares all booked and paid for.

I'm guessing it'll be February until September hours are posted. I'm dying to see them so I can start planning my touring plan!

I wish southwest would get September on their flight calendar, too!

We are planning on going Sept 2 - Sept 10. We are also hoping for free dining and MNSSHP during our dates.

I'm guessing it'll be February until September hours are posted. I'm dying to see them so I can start planning my touring plan!

I wish southwest would get September on their flight calendar, too!
I'm waiting on JetBlue to extend past 9/5, and hoping their prices stay where they are up to that date!

I'm also anxious for the MNSSHP dates since that's our main point on this trip.

I'm waiting on JetBlue to extend past 9/5, and hoping their prices stay where they are up to that date!

I'm also anxious for the MNSSHP dates since that's our main point on this trip.

Southwest KILLS me in that they wait forever to release their flights, but we do find their prices are the best if you book as soon as they release them.

Southwest KILLS me in that they wait forever to release their flights, but we do find their prices are the best if you book as soon as they release them.
I'd fly SW if they flew to direct to MCO from LaGuardia or JFK. It's too far/expensive for us to get to the airports in the NYC area they fly direct from.

We are booked at the Poly (bought points from Dave) from Sept 23-30. I purchased the park hopper tickets yesterday and all I need to still purchase is the airfare, from the SF Bay Area (waiting to see Jetblue's options). Still figuring out what ADR's and FastPasses I want to try and schedule. Anxiously waiting to see what the Park hours and MNSSHP dates are, so I can plan accordingly.

Add me! Planning a whole extended family trip from 9/1 or 9/2 till 9/8 or 9/9 for 5 adults, 3 kids and an infant. 2 rooms at CBR with, please Disney Gods, free dining. I have enough points to fly everyone for free plus DD works for Universal and Sea World so free park passes there!

I was thrilled to find F&W starts when we are on DVC Member Cruise! We booked 3 nights after the cruise. I cannot remember where! Most likely BWV!

We have been going the last week of September for the last several years. Haven't done anything to plan for this years trip.

12 adults in 3 POR Royal Rooms booked for 9/15-9/24.
A few first-timers and a few who haven't been to WDW in fifteen-plus years. Should be fun!

I'm debating between September and October 2017. It all depends on when my husband is in town and he won't know for a couple more months so I'm having to be patient. Which is pretty hard for me when it comes to Disney World. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter