September 2017 Planning

Sort of! Sept/Oct. We are tentatively thinking 9/29 to 10/6. Waiting on my son's school to release the calendar for next schoolyear. Assuming they don't change fall break, we'll be there! Probably staying at Art of Animation as my parents are coming next time and we want a suite.

We stayed at BC a few months ago. You just can't beat that pool and being so close to Epcot during F&W!

I will be there September 9! We are hoping to book Poly Villas and will need to wait until February to book.
Train and air already purchased.
We are also going the day after Christmas this year, staying in Treehouse Villas. I'll be going with just my mom in September and my
family end of this month :)

My best friend and I are going 9/20/17-9/26/17. I've kinda be doing some planning but I'm waiting until after the holidays to really start planning.

Not September, but I'm excited to have booked 10/17-10/27 at the Poly!!

We last went in September 2015.

9/22- 9/30 :yay:

I've been planning since like March. We went September 2015 and couldn't afford to go this year :sad:

Already booked for week of 9/24! I've sort of pre-planned but it's tough without knowing what the park hours and schedules will be for then. I based my plans so far on this years information, but I'm sure that might change! it's so much fun though!! Does anyone know when the schedule will be out for next fall?

We have a bounce back booked for first week in September. Won't start real planning till February for adrs.

We will be there the week after Labor Day. This is our favorite time of the year to go, and we missed it this year. (We love the Florida summer heat)

I'm going the week after Labor Day, too @BuckeyeBama! I went solo the day after Labor Day in 2016 and it was great! Hot but great. I'm hoping for free dining and will probably do whatever the least expensive accommodations are that I can get. I enjoyed POP but am willing to try an All Star to save a few bucks.

We are going sept 2-8 to port orleans riverside with free dining! We booked a bounce back at our Labor Day trip last time. I'm hoping to extent to the 9th with our dining offer, but it's not available now. We are so excited!

We will be going the 6-14... booked at Caribbean Beach and hoping for Free Dining!! We just got back from our December trip, but the bounce back wasn't free dining for us. :( So we did not book the room only discount!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter