September 2017 Planning

In the early stages of planning a trip for September 2017! Looking at September 7th to 16th. Hoping for free dining and a room at Pop Century, or maybe a Pop Century and Poly split-stay! Will be my first time at F&W and MNSSHP! So excited!

In the early stages of planning a trip for September 2017! Looking at September 7th to 16th. Hoping for free dining and a room at Pop Century, or maybe a Pop Century and Poly split-stay! Will be my first time at F&W and MNSSHP! So excited!
Yay! You will love MNSSHP! Start planning an outfit Almost everyone in costume.

We went Sept 5th-10th 2016, and went to the MK on the 6th. We never had any waits longer than 5-10 minutes! We were actually at WDW Sept 3rd-10th 2015, and experienced very low wait times as well!
How funny. We overlapped dates and had a different experience. We were at animal kingdom on the 4th - it was very crowded, hs on the 5th - decent waits. MK on on 7th and 8 - mostly 30 min waits. it was still a great trip and not too crowded!

Going Sept 8-16 (I may go down a night or two early with a couple of the kids). Hoping to get AKV - we were unable to book it at the 7 month mark for Oct 2015, hoping that the extension of F&W doesn't make Sept as popular as Oct.

Going September 9-22 and CAN'T WAIT! We're doing a split stay between CBR and Poly.

Now I just need Club Villain to get extended again!

We are heading back home September 18-22 for our 2nd Mommy & Me trip. It will be my daughter's 3rd birthday! Hoping to catch MNSSHP again. Our party last year rained and we missed most of the good meets and no parade )= We stayed at All Star Movies last year and I booked for Art of Animation this time!! So excited!

Another for the week after Labor Day. We went last year at the same time and had a blast (BLT/AKL). There were a good bit of people in the parks, but definitely times where we did literally walk-on rides (TLM around 9:30am Wed, Dumbo 10 min before Wishes Fri night), but what amazed me is how many attractions had FP+ available while people stood in line. On Thurs night (believe 2nd MNSSHP), we got to DHS at 6:00pm and rode RR x2, TT x2, TSM x2, GMR, and walked in to decent seats right when 8:30 Fantasmic was starting. All had standby lines (TSM was prob 45 min), but still had FP+ available that we grabbed up right when we used the last ones. Felt bad passing the same people in line, but somehow managed to find the strength to get it done. Making good use of FP+ and rider swaps, the longest wait the whole week for us was the train (~10 min).

Really looking forward to our first F&W (and maybe our first MNSSHP) this year. Hoping to get BLT as we'll have a 5yo/2yo/GM and walking from MK for naps and at night is so nice.

September 24- October 1 at the Poly. Started making mock days and where we wanted to eat today.

We are going September 13-23, staying at BWV! We haven't been since January 2015, so we are dying to get back!

We are really hoping for a laid back trip, which is why we splurged for BWV. Being able to walk to Epcot and HS will be amazing! We have already fully paid for our room (through David's), flights, and park tickets (Canadian Resident Discount). The only thing left is memory maker, food (we will buy most through Garden Grocer) and souvenirs!

We are going 9/10-9/16. Already booked 2 Cars suites at Art of Animation since there are 9 of us.

We are going 21st to 24th September at Royal Pacific Resort then 13 nights at Port Orleans French Quarter (Its our honeymoon)

Is anyone else planning for next September already?!

We just booked for 9/2-9/10 at the Beach Club and I can't wait! :dog:
We booked 2 2 bedroom villas at BCV for Sept 28 until Oct 6! We're DVC so using a lot of points! Now need to figure what friends to bring-- can't wait for wine and food!!!

We're booked at Poly Sept 23-30! Thinking about changing it to a split Poly and BC...and possibly adding a day...or two!

We are going to be doing a split stay Sept 16-24. 4 nights at BC (hopefully with free dining) and then 4 nights at Poly (hopefully w/ RO discount). It's my dream split.

Going September 9-22 and CAN'T WAIT! We're doing a split stay between CBR and Poly.

We'll be at Poly the same time as you!

We're booked at Bay Lake Tower for Aug 27-Sept 3, so half in September! It's our first time staying in a deluxe resort and I'm really excited, although also scared we'll get spoiled and never want to stay anywhere else again, lol.

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of park hours so I can start planning our days & figuring out what ADRs we want. I'm also trying to decide what to do about Epcot. F&W starts on the Thurs of our week; we're not really interested in attending it but avoiding it would mean doing 2 Epcot days within the first 3 days of our trip. I may plan our second Epcot day for the Thurs or Fri and just do WS early in the day so we're out of there by the time the locals arrive for F&W.

Southwest KILLS me in that they wait forever to release their flights, but we do find their prices are the best if you book as soon as they release them.

Really? I'm still green when it comes to booking flights.

We went Sept 5th-10th 2016, and went to the MK on the 6th. We never had any waits longer than 5-10 minutes! We were actually at WDW Sept 3rd-10th 2015, and experienced very low wait times as well!

Same here. I went September 6-9 and had to wait times over maybe 20 minutes. One of those was waiting to see Ariel which I did by accident thinking it was the little mermaid ride. Boy, was I surprised.

September 27-October 4. We're going for our 10th Anniversary and DS 2nd birthday. The current plan is AKL villas, but we'll see when it's time to actually book. Definitely excited for MNSSHP. I haven't been since 2004 and DH and the kids never have. But everyone had a fantastic time at MVMCP this last year, so they should love it just as much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!