September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
THe main problem is we have 3 kids and they would not be awake this late. Maybe I will book it and try to swap.

Okay, I made a ressie for 9:10pm on 9/22 for a party of 9. If anyone has an earlier ressie that night or on 9/20-9/25 please let me know if you want to trade.
thanks

I just cancelled Chef Mickey's on 9/20 for 6:30PM for a party of 6 -- I hope someone can snag it!

I had to cancel before posting here b/c I got one of the new, earlier lunch times and didn't want to be overbooked!

Sorry that I didn't post before cancelling!!!! I was able to get some of the lunches that just opened today. Here are some great ones I am not using. Hope you can call quick and grab.

All for party of 4:
Sept. 14 Garden Grill 4:45
Sept. 15 Cape May Cafe 5:30

I hope that helps someone.

Tuesday September 9 Le Cellier lunch/dinner (I've gotten two ADRs for this day from other Disers but they are both for four people. If we don't get anything for 5 we will cross our fingers and show up with the extra person!)
Wednesday September 10 Tusker House breakfast (need this for at least 2 people... 5 would be great!)
Have Tony's on 9/8 and 'Ohanna on 9/11 (both dinner, party of 5) would be willing to trade...and of course the extra Le Cellier on 9/9 (also dinner, party of 4.)

:thanks:
Just tried calling because there is a rumor going around that DD just released some times in September...:listen:
alas there was nothing for me....:(

Long story short, we have an ADR for Rose & Crown for SEPT 14th, party of 8 @ 7:30. The group wanted to go there so they would have that great view of Illuminations. Now, most of the group wants to go to Ohana's. :scared1: So after much exhausting back and forth with all members of the group, we want to try for Ohana's. If anyone has a large group ADR for Ohana's, we're willing to trade. We can go to Ohana's on the 13th or 14th of Sept.

P.M. me if interested.

TIA!!!

::yes::

Just want to offer this once again since I still haven't cancelled it. I have LTT available 9/19 for 3 at 1835 hours, night of MNSSHP. We were able to get Coral Reef for lunch this day and changed our LTT days around. So if you are interested please PM me.

I have been calling WDW and it has :thumbsup2 Paid off I was able to Pick up a Dinner Ressie, So all of you looking for a particular ressie try calling at least twice a day, it pays off! Yeepee!!!!

Looking 2 Trade my lunch Le Celliar Sept 10th Party of 3 @ 2:20pm for something earlier that day or during Sept 6th-10th anytime! Thanks, Kimberly

Thanks for the tip about calling today! I finally got an ADR for LTT dinner at a reasonable time!!!!!

So I cancelled lunch on Sept 16th at 11:40 for 3 at LTT and changed my Jiko ADR on Sept 18th from 6:30 to 5:40...there were other times open around that time too!

I am looking for Donald's Safari Breakfast on 9/25 anywhere near 8:00 for a party of 4. I know this is a long shot but I am also looking for a reservation at 1900 Park Fare for dinner for a party of 9, on either 9/23, 9/24 or 9/26. I have several I can trade for this... WCC, 50's ptc, Planet hollywood, sci-fi, rainforest cafe. If you can help me out, I would love you for ever!!!

Thanks,
Kim

Still looking for CRT on 9/3 for two (b'fast for our anniversary!) or any other morning between 8/29 and 9/4 except 9/2. Thank you!!!

Still hoping for Liberty Tree Tavern dinner on Sept 25 or 21st between
4 and 7pm .

I have available...

Sept. 23rd Brown Derby fantasmic package at 4:40p
Sept. 24th Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:55pm
Sept. 25th Tonys Town Square at 6:50pm

All are party of 3

Hi! I have a ressie for 2 on 9/26 at 8pm if anyone wants to trade.
Would take Whispering Canyon, Tony's Town, or Grand Floridian Cafe for dinner that night or dinner on 9/24. Would also consider other restaurants - let me know what you have to trade.

Just want to offer this once again since I still haven't cancelled it. I have LTT available 9/19 for 3 at 1835 hours, night of MNSSHP. We were able to get Coral Reef for lunch this day and changed our LTT days around. So if you are interested please PM me.

I'm interested in this one. I'm going to call at 7am as I've heard there are new ressies opening up but if I don't have any luck I'll PM you

Thanks

We are looking for Tusker House 8am ish breakfast for 9/21...I know it's a long shot, but if you need to cancel, please keep us in mind. We are a party of 4

:dancer: This was me 5 minutes ago. Just got my Ohana's ADR'S after trying for a week straight. :woohoo:

It's a very early dinner but I don't care. There was a rumor yesterday that Disney was releasing more ADR times. I called twice yesterday and didn't get anything. I was told earlier in the week that dinner doesn't start any earlier than 5:00 at Ohana's. Today, I got an ADR for 4:00. So maybe they did release some more times.

Anyway, just keep trying, no matter how much of a long shot you think it is. :thumbsup2

Here's some pixie dust for you all! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter