September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know no one would cancel this if they are still going, so if anyone is cancelling their trip and is dumping a 1900 Park Fare dinner for anytime between 9/8 - 9/12, I (and my cinderella loving daughter) would be very very appreciative!

Long story short, we have an ADR for Rose & Crown for SEPT 14th, party of 8 @ 7:30. The group wanted to go there so they would have that great view of Illuminations. Now, most of the group wants to go to Ohana's. :scared1: So after much exhausting back and forth with all members of the group, we want to try for Ohana's. If anyone has a large group ADR for Ohana's, we're willing to trade. We can go to Ohana's on the 13th or 14th of Sept.

P.M. me if interested.

TIA!!!

I am going to cancel the Chef Mickey's 9/20 7am party of 5 reservation, and the Crystal Palace 9/ 24 4:00 party of 5 if no one PMs me by today.

I am going to cancel the Chef Mickey's 9/20 7am party of 5 reservation, and the Crystal Palace 9/ 24 4:00 party of 5 if no one PMs me by today.

I'd love your chef mickey reservation - and I am a party of 5! Thanks for the Pixie Dust! Kira

IF somebody for some reason has a CRT ressie for 9/3 for breakfast that they have to cancel for 2......please PM me. It is our anny and DH shocked me by saying he would like to eat there. We can also go 8/29, 30, 31, 9/1, or 9/4 but our actual "day" is the 3rd . Thank you!

Looking for:
Crystal Palace or 1900 Park Fare for 9/21 or 9/27
I have Ohana's on 9/27 @ 9:30a that I can trade for a breakfast that day.
I can trade Sci Fi on 9/21 @ 11:05a for a breakfast that day.

Looking For Someone that is willing to exchange My Le Celliar ressie for a party of 3 Sept 10th @ 2:20. Any date and time will do! I Dont need a sprinkle of Pixie Dust I need a tub of it!lol.. This :idea: Will be my first trip to WDW Sept 3-10th, Anyone want to grant me my first and only WDW Wish? Thanks Kimmie
Just pmed you back! :thumbsup2

Tuesday September 9 Le Cellier lunch/dinner (I've gotten two ADRs for this day from other Disers but they are both for four people. If we don't get anything for 5 we will cross our fingers and show up with the extra person!)
Wednesday September 10 Tusker House breakfast (need this for at least 2 people... 5 would be great!)
Have Tony's on 9/8 and 'Ohanna on 9/11 (both dinner, party of 5) would be willing to trade...and of course the extra Le Cellier on 9/9 (also dinner, party of 4.)

:thanks:

I have Ressies for Le celliar on September 10 At 2:20, I will be in WDW from Sept 3-10 Would love to trade for an earlier time or date, Please help, the Ressie is for a party of three! I also have some ADR's to cancel wanted to know if anyone one wanted them before We cancel, we changed our trip date from September 10th-17th to September 3rd-10th so here goes! please feel free to email me evankimberly at yahoo

Sept 10 Ohana 9:20pm
Sept 11 Teppan Edo 8:00pm
Sept 12th Boma's 8:15pm
Sept 13th Ohana 9:00pm
Sept 14th Crystal Palace 10:10 am
Sept 14th Kona 12:15pm
All a party of 3

I'm looking for a LeCellier reservation for 2 for dinner, preferably for 9/26 (my birthday!) but might be able to make almost any night from 9/23 to 9/27 work.

Tuesday September 9 Le Cellier lunch/dinner (I've gotten two ADRs for this day from other Disers but they are both for four people. If we don't get anything for 5 we will cross our fingers and show up with the extra person!)
Wednesday September 10 Tusker House breakfast (need this for at least 2 people... 5 would be great!)
Have Tony's on 9/8 and 'Ohanna on 9/11 (both dinner, party of 5) would be willing to trade...and of course the extra Le Cellier on 9/9 (also dinner, party of 4.)

:thanks:

I pm'd you!

I have an ADR at 7:50pm on 9/14 for 3 at LeCellier. I would like to trade it for something earlie that day.

Also wondering if anyone has a Tusker House breakfast for 9/15 for 3 or 4 people. I can trade Cape May on 9/15 at 8:05 or Chef Mickey's at 7:20 on 9/12. Both of those are for party o 3.

Thanks!!

I'd also be interested in trading my 3-person 5:00 ADR at Les Chefs de France on 9/15 for dinner at the Coral Reef for 3 or 4 people.

I am looking for Ohana for 9 people for dinner during these nights: sept 21, sept 22, sept 23, sept 24, or sept 25. I called disney dining and they only had 9pm reservations available. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

I am looking for Ohana for 9 people for dinner during these nights: sept 21, sept 22, sept 23, sept 24, or sept 25. I called disney dining and they only had 9pm reservations available. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

If you really want to eat here. I would book that 9 p.m. Then, keep trying for earlier. Ohana, is very hard to get. Especially with 9 people.::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter