Sept/Oct Code watch

DianaPrincessofWales said:
Tidbits of information:

I did not request ANY code, I simply said I was interested in staying at POP and I said I knew there was a sale on packages and asked for a quote. I did have codes ZBH and ZBG written down had she asked. I called at 8:30 cst on Thursday the 17th the day it came out, so I'm not sure any of the packaged rooms are still available? This was NOT a Disney VISA holder package.

Standard no smoking room.

Hope I answered your questions. Again I'm thrilled with the rate I got! I thought I'd be paying $90 a night for a value, so I'm happy! :thumbsup2

Hi Diana! Thanks for responding. Just another question though: Who exactly did you call that gave you such a great rate? Did you call Disney direct? Or did you call a travel agent? Sorry to ask so many questions, but like I noted before, we are in a similar situation as far as our upcoming trips, so any advise otr info would be very helpful (since right now I AM paying $90 a night)! Thanks again! :teeth:

I called the toll free number for WDW central reservations office. It was quick and easy and I thank my lucky stars I got a great CM. She was very knowledgable and efficient. I wasn't on hold at all.

Did not go through a TA. I got a quote from AAA, but I decided to wait it out a little longer and did better on my own with the DIS!

1-800-838-0228

This number is good for ANY WDW information or reservations.

Good luck. Did you already call in and nothing was available? If that's the case, maybe they did run out of packaged rooms, I don't know. I guess I'm glad I called the first day the general public package code came out.

If "great" room only codes come out I may look into doing a split stay at a Mod. resort since we are staying for 9 nights.

Again good luck to everyone trying to get what you want. Patience IS a vertue! :surfweb:

DianaPrincessofWales said:
I called the toll free number for WDW central reservations office. It was quick and easy and I thank my lucky stars I got a great CM. She was very knowledgable and efficient. I wasn't on hold at all.

Did not go through a TA. I got a quote from AAA, but I decided to wait it out a little longer and did better on my own with the DIS!

1-800-838-0228

This number is good for ANY WDW information or reservations.

Good luck. Did you already call in and nothing was available? If that's the case, maybe they did run out of packaged rooms, I don't know. I guess I'm glad I called the first day the general public package code came out.

If "great" room only codes come out I may look into doing a split stay at a Mod. resort since we are staying for 9 nights.

Again good luck to everyone trying to get what you want. Patience IS a vertue! :surfweb:

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU RESPONDING WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE AND YOUR INSIGHT AS WELL AS THE INFORMATION I NEEDED.
THANKS AGAIN! :cheer2:

Girlie-Wirlie,

You can also get a price (or book) the discounted package online at this link http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=07_Q1PackageOfferPage - it's called Code ZAW there but has the same discounts. I got a price for All Stars and worked out that the room portion is only about 58 dollars a night incl tax. Great value!

What I did was got the quote for room and tickets, then priced the tickets on their own and took one from the other and divided that by the number of nights. You can get the tickets only price on the main www.Disneyworld.com page by clicking on 'tickets'.

Good luck!

Hey Guys, thanks for the 800 number. Sure beats $ adding up on the other phone number.

Add me to the list of those who switched from Pop (rack) to CSR (AP).

I tried to get AKL standard or WL standard, but not available. Too cheap to pay for better views...lol. I agonized between POFQ and CSR for the past 24 hours... researching them both. I tell you, I honestly didn't know which one I was going to choose even as I dialed the number. I blurted out CSR when the CM asked and I think I did this because we were at POR last Dec.

Tink

HI EVERYONE! DIANA PRINCESS OF WALES & EVERYONE ELSE: I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU AND SHARE WITH YOU THAT YESTERDAY I CALLED WDW DIRECTLY AND HAD MY RESERVATION UPDATED WITH THE DISCOUNT APPLIED AND I SAVED MYSELF A WHOPPING $203!!!!! I AM VERY EXCITED AND VERY THANKFUL THAT I FOUND THIS THREAD.
THANKS AGAIN, HOPE YOU ALL HAVE OR GET SIMILAR SAVINGS!

-DisGirlWirl

I called CRO back today to pay the rest of the balance on my package and asked if there was a pin code room only rate attached to my name. No "room only codes" but asked if I had AAA, which I do. She quoted me a price of $443 for 3 nights at the CSR (which is about $147 a night) after AAA discount. I decided to stick with my great POP package, that came to about $60 a night. I had wanted to try CSR but I'm ALWAYS on a budget! Maybe we'll just try out the CSR pool! (Please do not tell anyone I said that - :stir: , I'm a plotten and a plannen!) :rolleyes1 :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter