• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept / Oct 2011

ohhh yeah...

see, its insightful posts like this that are just pushing my posting numbers uppixiedust::crazy2::hourglass:drive::offtopic:

This is my favourite thread too btw. I think it's just the fact that we weren't all taking individual trips, they became one big shared experience somehow. It was the camaraderie. The journey, not the destination (only when the destination rolled around, it was totally about the destination!! :lmao: )

so true......

and with half of us all flying V aust within a few days of each other etc.....as my father says "a shared experience is a shared experience" :rotfl: oh and "dont do drugs".....

PARWFl.jpg

and here's a photo of said father, with eldest GS (back of his head) and eldest GD ......other GD is somewhere.....oh dear where did I put her..:crowded:

I vowed I would get to 900 posts before i went back to work tomorrow.....only a few to go:stir:

Feeling a little sad, seeing the September 2012 thread always at the top of the page!:wave2:

So had to give this one a bump!

Reminiscing about how excited I was, this time last year!! :dance3:

I really should move on ...:confused3:

Oh, and September 2012 you have a lot of catching up to do - 1069 posts on this thread!!

and Karen, you were boasting about 940 posts back in April -

now you are at 21??

You have been a busy dis'er!!pirate:

and Karen, you were boasting about 940 posts back in April -

now you are at 21??

You have been a busy dis'er!!pirate:

I know...i am so excited to see this old friend.......thanks for bumping her:thumbsup2

man , I miss sept/oct 2011..:hug:

Oh Battymum and Karen, how lovely to see our special thread up here again :grouphug: Yes, the memories..... oh my gosh how excited I was at this time last year too!! Our countdown chain was well along the way and strung around our family room. That trip was really my favourite ever and it was certainly the trip that was by far the most fun to plan :thumbsup2

Oh Battymum and Karen, how lovely to see our special thread up here again :grouphug: Yes, the memories..... oh my gosh how excited I was at this time last year too!! Our countdown chain was well along the way and strung around our family room. That trip was really my favourite ever and it was certainly the trip that was by far the most fun to plan :thumbsup2

I know.....even though I am getting pumped for this years trip, something about last year was special:confused3

26 sleeps for me....so much to do so little time...

we miss you sept/oct 2011:wave2: you'll never come this way again:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter