Sept. 2011 code watch, lets see who finds it first!

We have a temporary plan set for Sept 17th to 24th at Riverside. Hoping a 40% pin so we can go with a deluxe. Kids will miss 5 days of school however we are very involved. As much work that can be done before hand is done and everything is caught up right away if any tests are missed. We notify teachers the first day of school so they can prepare anything for us before. We also hire a college student to work with our DD10 to make sure she doesn't struggle. (DH has been in school during the past trips so the extra help from a college student for our DD helped so he got his stuff done too) It's hard to go any other time with the crowds so low in September. The kids also spend the first 3 weeks of the new school year mostly reviewing last year's material (according to the teachers we talked to).

The discounts will come I'm sure of it. When WDW CEO mentioned last April I think it was , that they were not going to continue discounting in the next year, I got worried. After seeing the PIN codes starting so early, I felt much better, and I do not fear the loss of discounting for some time:thumbsup2

We are heading down September 29 (our anniversary :lovestruc) - October 8, 2011. 10 days with free dining! :yay: Staying at POFQ for the first time. Hope we like it as much as the other mods.

we are booked and paid in full for the 18th to the 24th of sep 2011

boardwalk inn

apparently there is a free dining offer ?
have no idea how to get it and no idea how to add it to our trip

we have at this stage the 7 day magic your way package but we havnt added dining as of yet as we cant figure out how to, after the fact (already booked and paid)

Myself, wife and 2 kids from Melbourne Australia

First Time

:banana:

boardwalk inn

we have at this stage the 7 day magic your way package but we havnt added dining as of yet as we cant figure out how to, after the fact (already booked and paid)

First Time

Well, some folks got a bounceback offer while at WDW this year, some folks got a PIN sent to them in e-mail, and some folks are waiting for the free dining offer to come out, [which they always do]. August and September are FAMOUS for free dining offers. Get yourself signed up on disneydestinations.com, their mailing list, and they will let you know when the free dining comes out. It doesn't matter that you've already paid your reservation, if a free offer or discount comes out, call WDW and they will fix your reservation. WDW will not freely let you know that you can get something at a discount. You have to ask.:rolleyes:

We returned a couple weeks ago from our 2010 September stay (free dining). DD14 was so sad on our last day that I "just had to" book a 7-night free dining stay before we checked out. While DH & DD were checking our luggage with Bell Services, I was sitting by the fountain in the lobby of CSR booking our 2011 stay on my cell. When we boarded the bus for our traditional last day visit to the MK, I broke news. BOY, what a difference in the attitude!!!:laughing: DD was bubbling over with joy!!!:cool1: (So was I, actually.;))

SO...

Definitely add us to the list for Sept. 24-Oct. 1, CSR!

Happy fingers..........don't count on disney destinations sending you a PIN, keep checking the WDW website, and the free dining will come soon, more than likely.

Well, some folks got a bounceback offer while at WDW this year, some folks got a PIN sent to them in e-mail, and some folks are waiting for the free dining offer to come out, [which they always do]. August and September are FAMOUS for free dining offers. Get yourself signed up on disneydestinations.com, their mailing list, and they will let you know when the free dining comes out. It doesn't matter that you've already paid your reservation, if a free offer or discount comes out, call WDW and they will fix your reservation. WDW will not freely let you know that you can get something at a discount. You have to ask.:rolleyes:

boardwalk inn

First Time

Can you not just call and ask to have the free dining offer that is available to the general public applied to your current package??:confused3. It is listed for your dates of stay on the Disney World website. Booking code NL7.

DznyDreams, you really know how to keep the happy flowing!:rotfl: Bravo for you! Your family is very lucky!;)

DznyDreams, you really know how to keep the happy flowing!:rotfl: Bravo for you! Your family is very lucky!;)

LOL! I do my best. ;)

I forgot to mention that we'll be staying at CSR. You don't have to add it, but feel free to if you like.:thumbsup2

Count us in. September 9-18, 2011 at Pop Century for free dining with an upgrade.

DD's 11 birthday. She can't turn 11 unless we are there, as she put it. She has celebrated every birthday at Disney since her birth.:thumbsup2

i sure can but i have to get out of bed around 3 in the morning

the lovely ladies in the Aussie thread worded me up on how its all done
thanks for your advice

ive sent them an email
if that doesnt work ill get out of bed and give them a ring

:cool1:

Can you not just call and ask to have the free dining offer that is available to the general public applied to your current package??:confused3. It is listed for your dates of stay on the Disney World website. Booking code NL7.

8 of us so far for 2 family suites in ASMu---last week of Sept---haven't set dates yet, waiting (hoping) for a 40% discount

8 of us so far for 2 family suites in ASMu---last week of Sept---haven't set dates yet, waiting (hoping) for a 40% discount

Today for instance, I got a PIN from L.L.Bean on both of my e-mail addresses, one gave me 10$ off an order, the other gave me 20% off! It was the same advertisement, but different PIN codes for each,,,,,hmmmmmm. Makes you wonder how in the heck you get lucky for the better PIN?

I was wrong SarahD,,,its not 190 days out for ADR's, it is 180 days, but with on-site stays, you can reserve all your ADR's [up to ten]on the 180 day mark. People staying off-site can only make one reservation a day until the get them all.

Add me! Booked CR 9/2- 9/11 free dinning!! (Had to have a trip to plan when I get back home from the trip I am about to leave for ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter