Sept. 2011 code watch, lets see who finds it first!

I received a room only pin discount today! Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts and Disney Moderate Resorts. 30% at select
Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Excludes: Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort—Riverside, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Disney's Beach Club Villas.

:yay:

I received a room only pin discount today! Save 20% at select Disney Value Resorts and Disney Moderate Resorts. 30% at select
Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Excludes: Disney's All-Star Movies Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Resort—Riverside, Disney's Polynesian Resort and Disney's Beach Club Villas.

:yay:

Is that real? A room off discount this early? I don't remember there being a discount like that one before. Anyone else have a history of this type of discount, with the exceptions like the resorts listed on Hare23's post?

the dates on email "for stays most nights 2/17/11-4/16/11 and 5/1/11-9/29/11"

This code watch was short! I am happy, and surprised, to announce the September PIN's for 2011 room only discounts are arriving. Good luck everyone!

P.S> I am going over to the countdown page to start a SEPTEMBER 2011 Countdown. I searched for one, and couldn't find one already on the countdown board, so I guess I'm starting it!

Wow! That's better than the pin I got yesterday!

Mine was very poorly worded and the dates were different. It said something about there being resorts for everyone's budget and we could get a standard room at a value starting at $100 per night plus tax.

When I looked at the rack rates for those rooms, they were all UNDER $100, so I had to call and check it out because that is one crappy pin code!

Well, it is for 10% off a package for any resort. We don't do packages since we get a great discount on WDW through DH's work. So, I guess I'll just wait for a room only discount. We do usually get at least one pin a month, so I'm hoping for something that we can use.

Can anyone tell me if they know, do we need to have a code to get the free dining for next year? We want to book the Coronado springs with the dining plan, but am curious if we need a code to receive that portion of the package free?
Thanks
Jonna :)

I understand your concern about kids missing school. (But it is no ones business if parents pull their kids out of school for any reason. It is between, the students, the parents and the school district,)

Many schools have different times they are off, and many teachers believe that early in the school year that small children can learn alot from a family vacation to a place that they can learn so much. Yes kids should keep up on school work by bringing assignments with them, but also learn about different things around the world at Disney. My nieces were pulled out of school for a 10 day trip, they did their homework and then wrote papers on what they learned.

As a child I was pulled out of school several times of the year for family trips and I turned out quite well.

just curious...will those will school aged children be needing to pull them out of school?

Can anyone tell me if they know, do we need to have a code to get the free dining for next year? We want to book the Coronado springs with the dining plan, but am curious if we need a code to receive that portion of the package free?
Thanks
Jonna :)

From what I've seen, free dining is offered to the general public.............anyone?:confused:

Yep, free dining is for everyone right now. I think the deadline to book is sometime in December, though. (Of course, with Disney's track record, it will probably be extended.)

:lmao:

Still waiting on a good room only discount. A package doesn't work for us since we get discounted tickets through DH's company. It comes out cheaper (when we get a discount) to do the room only.

I keep thinking that I have until February to book because sometime in March will be my 180 days for ADRs and I want to be able to do it all at once instead of day by day.

The ADR's may be made 190 days out for people staying on-site! I intend to take full advantage of this benefit. I will be making my ADR's on March 17th:woohoo:

Yep, free dining is for everyone right now. I think the deadline to book is sometime in December, though. (Of course, with Disney's track record, it will probably be extended.)

:lmao:

Still waiting on a good room only discount. A package doesn't work for us since we get discounted tickets through DH's company. It comes out cheaper (when we get a discount) to do the room only.

I keep thinking that I have until February to book because sometime in March will be my 180 days for ADRs and I want to be able to do it all at once instead of day by day.

Thank you! that is exactly what I thought. Just wanted to make sure!:cloud9::cloud9:

Count me in! Staying at Wilderness Lodge for 1st time Sept 22 - 29 with free dining. But if 40% comes my way, I'll grab it! Hubby loves the free dining, but I think the 40% is a better value. We're staying at POFQ in December and the 40% wasn't as beneficial as the free dining in that case. Whatever we get, Disney is always a great choice! I am also known as the Disney Geek, but everyone comes to me for advise on their trips!!

We're in as well, staying at the CBR from Sept 24th-October 8th. This is the first time we will spend a whole 14 nights in Disney!! We just got back on the 26th and last week we had to book. I totally agree it is like a disease, we are totally hooked and can't wait to go back!! BTW I love Free Dining!!
Although I was surprised that the entire 2011 free dining was released so early, with such an early book by date of Dec 20th. Does anyone know anything baout why this happened?

Count me in! We just returned from WDW last Friday and while we were there, we booked the free dining bounceback (yes, I know it is the same as the public offer but we were planning on a return trip anyway and couldn't help ourselves). We will be returning to Pop Century on Sept. 29, 2011 for a week with a regular dining upgrade. We want to get the MNSSHP in as well as Epcot Food & Wine. When I booked the trip, my agent implied that I can work the system since I will get free dining, MNSSHP, and Food & Wine all at one good price. I said, "I just follow the forums and learn the best ways to travel!".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter