Sept. 2011 code watch, lets see who finds it first!

We just arrived back from staying at the Poly...the offer in the room is the same you receive booking online with Disneys special discounts (Dining free) the only difference is the code. We booked Poly 8/28-9/3...but hoping to receive a much bettter discount. Please include me in the discount watch fro August/September. THANKS

i sure can but i have to get out of bed around 3 in the morning

the lovely ladies in the Aussie thread worded me up on how its all done
thanks for your advice

ive sent them an email
if that doesnt work ill get out of bed and give them a ring

:cool1:

HappyFingers, did you have any success with the Free Dining code? Hope it worked for you! :goodvibes

Well, I had to cancel my last Disney trip at the last minute, thanks to work, so, after reviewing my calendar and my DH's calendar and the crowd calendar on touringplans.com, we're going to book for the second week of September 2011.

I'm hoping for another 40% off PIN code and trying to sell my DH on the notion of spending 2 nights at Universal.

I keep telling myself this gives me an extra year to get Disney money on my Chase Card. . .

Well, I had to cancel my last Disney trip at the last minute, thanks to work, so, after reviewing my calendar and my DH's calendar and the crowd calendar on touringplans.com, we're going to book for the second week of September 2011.

I'm hoping for another 40% off PIN code and trying to sell my DH on the notion of spending 2 nights at Universal.

I keep telling myself this gives me an extra year to get Disney money on my Chase Card. . .

I too had to put off vacation until next year, and I too looked on the bright side, it gives me more time to save up! Frankly, my souvenirs to myself are going to be more expensive now!:laughing:

Subscribing! We are booked at the Poly 9/24-9/29 with FD. Hoping for a 40% off pin instead... Can't wait!

We have booked already at Pop for next Sept ( 2 weeks) and used a code we found while staying at POP last month. The regular bounce back code wasn't good for us so we used another that the cast member got for us to allow us free dining for our trip.:surfweb::cool1:

We have been looking at the idea of Wilderness Lodge Cabins and the end of September to the beginning of October. Nothing is set in stone yet though.

I too had to put off vacation until next year, and I too looked on the bright side, it gives me more time to save up! Frankly, my souvenirs to myself are going to be more expensive now!:laughing:

Ohhhhh yeah. I plan on buying some truly epic souvenirs the next time I go!:thumbsup2

We have been looking at the idea of Wilderness Lodge Cabins and the end of September to the beginning of October. Nothing is set in stone yet though.

You are very welcome to join our motley crew!;) We are all lovers of the September time frame, and we are all looking for PIN'S! From what I've seen so far, the PIN's will be flowing,,,so far two this month alone!

I think we may have changed to ASM Family suite. I'm hoping they give out free dining or something b/c there's 5 of us and it will add up quick!

What's this pin stuff. How do you get signed up to get one?

I think we may have changed to ASM Family suite. I'm hoping they give out free dining or something b/c there's 5 of us and it will add up quick!

What's this pin stuff. How do you get signed up to get one?

:surfweb:
Okay, here's how it works.When you get into the WDW system, you recieve e-mails from WDW. You get into the system by making reservations and giving them your e-mail address. Or by going to the WDW site and ordering the travel CD [free], you know? You need to be on their e-mail list....then you will recieve news and updates from WDW. Hopefully, one of them will be an e-mail that offers you discounts. These discounts have a code at the bottom of the page,,,i.e. PIN. :wizard:

Voila! You need to get into the system and wait. And wait.:rolleyes1

:surfweb:
Okay, here's how it works.When you get into the WDW system, you recieve e-mails from WDW. You get into the system by making reservations and giving them your e-mail address. Or by going to the WDW site and ordering the travel CD [free], you know? You need to be on their e-mail list....then you will recieve news and updates from WDW. Hopefully, one of them will be an e-mail that offers you discounts. These discounts have a code at the bottom of the page,,,i.e. PIN. :wizard:

Voila! You need to get into the system and wait. And wait.:rolleyes1

Thank you sooo much. I'm off to get the free travel cd so I get in the system.

I don't have time to sit down and read through all the posts, so I apologize in advance b/c I'm sure it's all been answered.

We are ALMOST set and ready to book for 9/19-9/25. We are going to to 2 rooms at one of the Value Resorts. Probably sports b/c my boys (esp my oldest) are sports junkies!

Now, here's my question.....for the dining free, is it the snack service? Can you upgrade to the 1 sit down meal plan?

Also...do they still do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party this early in September? DH and I did that in 03 when we went and we had a good time. I bet my boys would love it even more.

I don't have time to sit down and read through all the posts, so I apologize in advance b/c I'm sure it's all been answered.

We are ALMOST set and ready to book for 9/19-9/25. We are going to to 2 rooms at one of the Value Resorts. Probably sports b/c my boys (esp my oldest) are sports junkies!

Now, here's my question.....for the dining free, is it the snack service? Can you upgrade to the 1 sit down meal plan?

Also...do they still do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party this early in September? DH and I did that in 03 when we went and we had a good time. I bet my boys would love it even more.

You can go ahead and book, and if a discount becomes available later, you can call WDW back and get the discount added to your reservation.

As for dining, I'm a little rusty,,,but from what I've read, you can upgrade for a nominal fee from the quick service plan. I'm not sure what the free dining consists of, I think its one or two counter services and a snack or two...go to the restaurants forum, I'm sure your answer would be there.:thumbsup2

Yes! The MNSSHP is in September! And I am fairly certain it begins the first part of September, so you will be able to get your tickets [in advance of course]:goodvibes

Staying at POFQ Sept 25-29th free dining. Hopping to get a 40% to upgrade to Poly or AKL.
:cool1:
I know one year there was a glitch in the system, that allowed people to get free dining and a room discount, but WDW has it in their system now, that you cannot get both. You have to take one or the other. We took the room discount of 40% off and not the free dining and I think I came out $5.00 ahead. WDW food is very expensive. I am taking the Free Dining.

I am Going August 31-September 6th.
Running the mini Tri-athalon and staying at the Wilderness Cabins.

Could someone post a screen shot of what a pin looks like so I do not delete it by accident.

What would the subject of the e-mail say?

Could someone post a screen shot of what a pin looks like so I do not delete it by accident.

What would the subject of the e-mail say?

Wish I knew how to do that, but its not easy to mistake. Its just a one page e-mail with some kind of announcement like, "make your dreams come true", or something, and it will have the resorts listed with dates of discount availability. Like I said, its easy to generate interest from WDW by ordering the free CD. But it is very difficult to understand sometimes. I have given WDW my new e-mail address, but so far have only gotten e-mail PIN's sent to the old address. But I did still receive the Cinderella PIN in my snail mail.:confused3

The PIN in October had a picture of Peter Pan on the top, the one last week had a photo of Cinderella with a little girl.

I believe that most of my pins have come from Disney Destinations. They also send out emails if you've been online pricing trips. I've gotten a couple with more info on a resort that I had been looking at on Disney's website.

I got the Cinderella pin, but we are still hoping that we get something for September. It's a step in the right direction, though. It's not for a package and it's dates that are further out.

DH said the other day that he doesn't know why they call it a "discount" when there are "discounts" all the time and I had to explain to him that some people don't know about discounts and will book things at full price (like we used to do) plus, the pin codes usually come out before the discounts to the public, so you can get exactly what you want before it sells out. I think he got it then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter