• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SEPT 2009 code watch

Doing my part to keep us alive !!! Question ... If the ampitheater opens 90 mins before Fantasmic does that mean you need to be in line before that ?????

Not necessarily but I would rec 1 hr before showtime bear in mind tho we have never stood in line. To me it would be to make sure I get a place to sit not so much the seats.......... all views being more or less equal. What concerns me about all of it is the reduced number of shows...........again for the most part it is not a do or die it will probably be there the next time we visit!!

Is there something that you just cannot imagine not doing when you go to DW? Fireworks ........dinner at ........etc for us it's a character meal we have to do at least one!!

Is there something that you just cannot imagine not doing when you go to DW? Fireworks ........dinner at ........etc for us it's a character meal we have to do at least one!!

For me it's Wishes but for my husband it is eating at the Crystal Palace and for my kids it's Splash Mountain!

Counting down the days!! Can't wait!!

Fantasmic & Whispering Canyon (we have ADR's for two different nights this trip)!

For us its always having dinner at the Liberty Tree on our last night. Getting done with dinner then walking out to see the parade was always really nice.

I hope everybody has everything in place and now are just countting the days. Travel safe and havre fun.

Chuck

Got an Aug-Oct (I think) code in my email this morning!! Already booked 9/26-10/3 for free dining, now upgraded from All-Star Sports to.......SARATOGA SPRINGS!!! A one bedroom villa.....very, very exciting!

For us its always having dinner at the Liberty Tree on our last night. Getting done with dinner then walking out to see the parade was always really nice.

I hope everybody has everything in place and now are just countting the days. Travel safe and havre fun.

Chuck

That's pretty cool.... how you finish your visit is as important as how you begin
it. For us last day is tough with only 2 or 3 hours park time tops we have trouble deciding what to see or do.

That's pretty cool.... how you finish your visit is as important as how you begin
it. For us last day is tough with only 2 or 3 hours park time tops we have trouble deciding what to see or do.

We Really don't go to the park because of the lack of time. If we have time we just go to the pool for some relaxing time before the airport rush and the trip home. We use a couple of bags to put wet suits in then its into the carry-on and off to the Magic Express then home. I do really hate to see the people waiting for the Magic Express, I know that one day it will be me waiting for it.

1252738595.png
1252738594.png

[/url]
[/url]

Hi All,
Just one last push to the 1st page for us. I guess we've used this thread up. It was nice chatting with all of you. Good luck with your plans for the trip next month. Yes I said next month, seens a lot closer now !!!

Chuck

With only a month to go it certainly has slowed down on the thread. It's hard to believe in so short a time so many will be going. On a personal note my step dad has terminal brain cancer it's been a hard decision not to cancel our trip. He has elected not to do any treatments. My sis can help if anything happens while we are gone but there would be that huge amount of guilt.
We will place it in God's hands and ask for his will to be done.

With only a month to go it certainly has slowed down on the thread. It's hard to believe in so short a time so many will be going. On a personal note my step dad has terminal brain cancer it's been a hard decision not to cancel our trip. He has elected not to do any treatments. My sis can help if anything happens while we are gone but there would be that huge amount of guilt.

Nothing I say will make it better for you, trust your judgement and know that your step father will want you too have a great time and not too worry about him. Do your best to honor his wishes in this hard time. I went thru something similar with my dad. Its tough seeing someone you love in that position. Best wishes too you and yours at this diffacult time !!!

Chuck

My Prayers are with you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter