• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SEPT 2009 code watch

It says on the main page that the Free Dining sale deadline has been extended to July 26(?) I think. Just in case anyone thought they missed it.

We're going 8/30-9/8 and got all of our ADRs except Tutto Italia, but there seems to be some complications getting a group of 13 in there.

So the new restaurants we're trying are 'Ohana dinner, Park Fare dinner, and Tusker House lunch.

Our repeats are CP breakfast, CMick breakfast, LTT dinner, Rose and Crown dinner, Biergarten lunch and Le Cellier lunch.

We're really looking forward to it!

It says on the main page that the Free Dining sale deadline has been extended to July 26(?) I think. Just in case anyone thought they missed it.

We're going 8/30-9/8 and got all of our ADRs except Tutto Italia, but there seems to be some complications getting a group of 13 in there.

So the new restaurants we're trying are 'Ohana dinner, Park Fare dinner, and Tusker House lunch.

Our repeats are CP breakfast, CMick breakfast, LTT dinner, Rose and Crown dinner, Biergarten lunch and Le Cellier lunch.

We're really looking forward to it!

Just read your TR's they are funny I nearly fell out of the swivel chair!

Just read your TR's they are funny I nearly fell out of the swivel chair!

Thanks! :goodvibes
Honestly though, it's hard for our situation NOT to be funny.
Seven hick kids are just fodder for funny.

I'm still hoping to finish the last one before I go again. :lmao:

Our travel agent went to Coral Reef and said it was wonderful, she said to request a table by the glass so you can see the fish in the tank.
Chuck

I saw your post & had to respond b/c I just read a thread last week about those tables by the window :eek:

You might want to rethink getting a table by the window at CR. It turns out that since so many people come up to the glass to look at the fish, a table by the window isn't really the best place to be.

Read this post:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2203099&highlight=viewing+window

We did Coral Reef on our last visit, we were seated in the first row across from the window and found it to be a perfect seating. Did not think I would enjoy being right on the window.

I heard from my TA today, she got all the ADR's that I wanted except the Fantasmic dinner pkg, said I had to wait a few more days, something about the 90 day window. So keeping my fingers crossed that I will get that one as well. Our first choice is H&V, then Mama Melrose is our second choice.

I saw your post & had to respond b/c I just read a thread last week about those tables by the window :eek:

You might want to rethink getting a table by the window at CR. It turns out that since so many people come up to the glass to look at the fish, a table by the window isn't really the best place to be.

Read this post:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2203099&highlight=viewing+window

We have decided not to go there, we are going to try tony's town square instead. We had only one MK dinner reservation so we are going back there for another.
Chuck

We did Coral Reef on our last visit, we were seated in the first row across from the window and found it to be a perfect seating. Did not think I would enjoy being right on the window.

I heard from my TA today, she got all the ADR's that I wanted except the Fantasmic dinner pkg, said I had to wait a few more days, something about the 90 day window. So keeping my fingers crossed that I will get that one as well. Our first choice is H&V, then Mama Melrose is our second choice.

With only two shows a week getting the ressie was tough for what we wanted. Brown Derby was not my 1st choice and 3:40 pm dinner wasn't either. Fantasmic is that good though.

Audy

With only two shows a week getting the ressie was tough for what we wanted. Brown Derby was not my 1st choice and 3:40 pm dinner wasn't either. Fantasmic is that good though.

Audy

We didn't get the Fantasmic dinner show, we figured we would just go early and wait. The older I get the better at waiting I get. Brown Derby is good I'm not sure its worth 2 hits on the dining, but yes the Fantasmic show is good. I noticed that late dinners are getting harder to get we got only 3 late ones this year, most are around 6-ish. We're down to about 80 days time has sure slowed down the closer it gets.

Chuck

1252738680.png
1252738679.png

[/url]
[/url]

We didn't get the Fantasmic dinner show, we figured we would just go early and wait. The older I get the better at waiting I get. Brown Derby is good I'm not sure its worth 2 hits on the dining, but yes the Fantasmic show is good. I noticed that late dinners are getting harder to get we got only 3 late ones this year, most are around 6-ish. We're down to about 80 days time has sure slowed down the closer it gets.

Chuck

1252738680.png
1252738679.png

[/url]
[/url]

We'll pay for Brown D out of pocket. True on the waiting. As an added plus you generally can meet some interesting people in line. It really does as the Minnesota ad says "the farther we get away from home, the more we act like ourselves". Waiting with less than 80 days now that is a differant story.

Audy

We are heading down 9/6-9/12 Me my wife 3 year old princess and my mom.
Staying at CSR for first time any pointers we also got free dining and maybe going to MNSSHP on 9/11

Chuck

1252738680.png
1252738679.png

[/url]
[/url]

Hi Chuck you found me on my ptr and guided me back!! I too could notget a Fantasmic Package !! We are doing SciFi as the kids love it and as longas you stick to basic on the menu its fine !! My question is what time should we gwt in line for Fantasmic and any reports on the crowd levels for the rare shows !!

Hi Chuck you found me on my ptr and guided me back!! I too could notget a Fantasmic Package !! We are doing SciFi as the kids love it and as longas you stick to basic on the menu its fine !! My question is what time should we gwt in line for Fantasmic and any reports on the crowd levels for the rare shows !!

Hi Rose,
Not sure of what time to get to Fantasmic show, I do know you should go early in your stay. If it rains out you may be able to catch it later in the week. My brother went over spring break this year, he said the crowds were low for that time of year. They go every spring break, so hopefully we'll have fewer people at our time of year. I'm sure that the lines for it will be long. I believe its only showing 2 or 3 times the 10 days we're there. Hopefully we'll be able to meet on the 12th.

Chuck

Hi Rose,
Not sure of what time to get to Fantasmic show, I do know you should go early in your stay. If it rains out you may be able to catch it later in the week. My brother went over spring break this year, he said the crowds were low for that time of year. They go every spring break, so hopefully we'll have fewer people at our time of year. I'm sure that the lines for it will be long. I believe its only showing 2 or 3 times the 10 days we're there. Hopefully we'll be able to meet on the 12th.

Chuck

The amphitheater opens 90 minutes before the show begins. You can bring in outside food or purchase snacks inside

The amphitheater opens 90 minutes before the show begins. You can bring in outside food or purchase snacks inside

Thanks for the info, its been some time since we last went to the Fantasmic show. I don't think we went our last trip. I hope everybody has finalized thier plans, I just got finished re-working our ADR's so I think all I have to do is wait for the days to pass.

Hope everybody has a good trip and has lots of fun :banana::banana:

Chuck

How does one receive codes throught the mail? Not sure how this works. Need help! We are going to the PR in May 2010.

No one really know how to get a code because it is supposed to be random. Make sure you sign up for special offers at disney.com, request a free planning DVD, and price out a trip and save your offer. Some people say their pins came soon after any or all of these steps. There is no guarantee however, because I've done all of these. No pins for me!

Why are the AP codes blacked out from 9/23-28? Anyone know? Those are my dates and I have a good PIN but I'm curious about what's going on those dates that cause the black out? Do you think Disney's already booked enough on those dates?

Doing my part to keep us alive !!! Question ... If the ampitheater opens 90 mins before Fantasmic does that mean you need to be in line before that ?????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter