• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SEPT 2009 code watch

Thanks for the replies and prayers everything will turn out fine.... It's been a bit of an emotional roller coaster the last few weeks. Priorities seem more focused when things like this occur.... you once again realize the importance of family of those you love and how we take so much for granted. God Bless each ... hug those you love ....and tell them every day of your love. But more importantly... those you might be at odds with ...those who might be driving you crazy love them as much if not more. OK end of sermon.

Well all of us Sept watchers we're here. Its Sept 1 and our month is ready to start. Good luck to those who've been here and a good time to all. For those who drive be safe and for those who fly be patient we'll all get there.

Chuck

Well all of us Sept watchers we're here. Its Sept 1 and our month is ready to start. Good luck to those who've been here and a good time to all. For those who drive be safe and for those who fly be patient we'll all get there.

Chuck

HI Chuck and all other Sept Disers:wave:
Doing the SEPT Dance:dancer:party::dancer:
Thanks for well wishes on the drive down, it will be an
adventure to be sure.
We leaving on Sat.:yay::woohoo::yay:
Any tips anyone would like to share?
i posted on 2000 mile drivers thread but no has responded.
Grace

It's hard to believe it's sept 1st. I hope the next few weeks go by as quickly as the rest of the summer did. Disney here we come:banana:

I can't belive that it has been over a year since I started this thread. I hope that everyone got some good tips and made new friends. We are at 22 days and aparently I agreed to ride ToT the night that DH agreed to this trip last july!!!:scared1: Have safe and wonderful trips all!!!!pixiedust: See you in the parks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look for those lime green mickeys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter