• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Horrors of the MK

This is a very funny thread! - i missed it the first time round!

Also, thanks to dwbakerjr for providing the link to the "Small World" thread.

I had seen a reference to it further up the page, and i wondered when someone would pin point it for the rest of us.

Thanks for a laugh,

Carene

The lines in the tents in Toon Town. You get in the tent with all of these kids and their impatient parents who really don't want to spend their touring time standing in line to see characters when they could be doing something else. The kids are whining and crying because they thought they just had to go in to see the characters, not stand in an hour long line... the parents are either sneering at them, or making things worse by yelling, therefore making the kids cry harder. I would rather go on "Survivor" than do that again!

Everyone is *****-footing around the real issue here, either afraid to admit it to themselves, or, more likely, afraid of who might be reading this thread and planning retribution.

But I refuse to sit in silence any longer! Someone must speak out and, since I'm scheduled to go into the witness protection program next week, anyway, it may as well be me.

I gained my first inkling of this horrible secret while slipping out the private exit at the back of the Main Street Emporium during the so-called "Keys to the Kingdom" tour last fall. A Glimpse of something we weren't meant to see, as our flustered guide suddenly insisted we had to get into the utilidor IMMEDIATELY. A massive pile of something. . . green. Things started to come together for me when I exited The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, emerging mysteriously into a display of cheaply-made gewgaws, all stamped "Made in China." Then the same thing happened after Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and EVEN TEST TRACK.

I knew The Truth Was Out There, and I dedicated myself to finding it. Finally, in the musty back room of a shut-down Disney Store in Duluth, a shadowy figure, dressed all in yellow, with a long, lolling tongue, whispered to me the Truth, confirmation of the theory I had been too frightened to speak out loud. . .

Disney is out to MAKE MONEY!!!

And this goes striaght to the top- Mickey Mouse, himself.

Or, should I say HERSELF? I also found out that on the inside, Mickey is really a GIRL.

Wait, what's that pounding on my door? Are those yellow shoes? Wha....

Or, should I say HERSELF? I also found out that on the inside, Mickey is really a GIRL.
NO NO NO NO!!!
I refuse to believe that.........Mickey is my soulmate... he cannot be a girl!!!!!!!
Now Donald...... who knows????
Julie

What a great thread!!!! *clapping* What wonderful stories. Thanks all for the wonderful laughs you gave. :D

I was on the Dinosaur ride and the person next to me was missing at the end of the ride.

Originally posted by erikthewise
!
-- become President! Unknown to all but a few insiders, the figures in the Hall of Presidents are beginning to wear out beyond the point of practical repair. Two of them have now been replaced by actual people! Of course they have to be drugged into a stupor to perform like the others. If you watch carefully, sometimes you can see Millard Fillmore scratch his butt.

While that may be true for some, legend has it that a few of them are the real deal, dipped in wax by Vincent Price...

I have personally seen a child being carried away by one of those Giant EVIL Birds!!!

Supposedly they are animatronic bird janitors meant to 'tidy up' the park. HMMMMM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter