• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Secret Horrors of the MK

DON'T ride the Winnie-the-Pooh ride. During the blustery day part they stop the ride sometime to see how many people they can blow into the scenery.

And don't get me started on how many poor people just stuck during the last trip of 20,000 leagues under the sea. Now they're all trapped in DisneySea in Japan being poked at by tourists. :(

You think that Timekeeper was closed due to low seasonal attendance? Thats just what they want you to think. The truth is that this attraction contains a very real time machine. Every now and then something goes wrong and Time Keeper, 9 eye and the entire audience just disappear. At this point they close the attaction, claiming it was only open seasonally. Time Keeper and 9 eye usually reappear within a few weeks, but the audiences that are lost this way are never seen again. That doesn't seem to bother Disney though, they just reopen the attraction until the next time the time machine goes beserk.

Oh, no no no no no no no...

not the Silly Little Nilly Little Stuff'd with Fluff Bear...

oh, the anguish of it all....

(next they'll be telling me that Eyeore is in on this hideous conspiracy)...

auugghhhhh

The alien on Alien Encounter, it is very real. Everytime they run the ride the transport really does work bring some strange creature into the theater, most of the time about 10 less people come out of the theater then went in.

just for anybody (body?) who is interested, the IASW thread ("Dont Laugh But..") is up and smoldering again....

(next they'll be telling me that Eyeore is in on this hideous conspiracy)...

He's the mastermind behind it all! :eek:

When Big Al sings "There was BBBLoood on the Sand..and BBBLood all around" Do you think he wasn't clueing us in to what happens at WDW after dark....Those Big Al nightmares still wake me up with cold sweats every night!:eek:

What ever happened to all those people that were riding on the ski lift thing that isn't there any more. Do you think they may all be trapped on that little island in the seven seas lagoon, is it Discovery Island ?

Sam

If you are a straggler leaving MK late at night, watch carefully which monorail line you go through! When they are short on labor, they "reroute" the express monorail line to lead down a different path...

If you don't turn back in time, you are led into a secret underground "training" facility and spend the rest of your life in forced labor. However some of the jobs aren't too bad! If you're lucky, you might

-- be in charge of replacing the lightbulbs on the Electric Water Pageant. You'd be surprised how fast those buggers burn out!
-- become President! Unknown to all but a few insiders, the figures in the Hall of Presidents are beginning to wear out beyond the point of practical repair. Two of them have now been replaced by actual people! Of course they have to be drugged into a stupor to perform like the others. If you watch carefully, sometimes you can see Millard Fillmore scratch his butt.

I don't worry too much about Big Al, but those seemingly lifeless dis-embodied heads on the wall that start talking to you when you're not expecting.... brrrrr... They should have one of those "no pregnant women or persons with pacemakers allowed" signs up at the entrance of the Bear Jamboree....

yeeeeshhh...

The "Share a Dream Come True" parade looks so pleasant, BUT IT'S NOT. The characters aren't actually waving. They are banging on the walls of their prisons (aka snow globes) hoping to escape from their captivity. They have broken some "Disney Character Code" and are doomed to live out their lives inside their plastic bubble cages as punishment.

Pop Century -- Do you want to know the REAL reason it isn't open? It was built over an ancient, sacred Indian Burial Ground. :eek: :eek:
Need I say more!!??

You know what happens to the people who go to MK and get a Birthday Button at City Hall when it really isn't their birthday????

Well......if you look up at the castle when it is dark...right where they say Walt's Secret Apartment is......you can see the flickering of a candle.

They keep everyone locked up in there and then at night when the Fireworks are about to go off...they pick one and hook them up to this cable and then swishhhhhhhhhhhhhh push them out and the loudspeakers say "LOOK...it's TINKERBELL!!!

Yep...that's what happens to them!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by indigo
I think the worst thing is for abandoned children.

Yes, those are the children who were not "taken by the hand".
What I'd like to know is the REAL resason why Discovery Island was closed! hummmm.

Daisimae ;)

Have you ever noticed that you NEVER EVER see a red headed woman get off the Pirates of the Caribbean?

:eek: I don't even want to think what happens when guests on the monorail don't stand clear of the door!

This thread makes me wonder what else, besides the lawnmower, the tree devoured over at FW! There have been rumors.....

I know this is a very old thread, but I just read it for the first time and it is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie

This is a true story, someone got stuck on COP for like an hour -
It's a great big beautiful tomorrow........................

I am so glad someone bumped this old post up. I haven't laughed that hard in ages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter