• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because your 2nd cousins 5x removed are tagging along, I'm signing up for this PTR. It's going to be fun! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What? You forgot the rest of us ...

DM (42) - I stay at home with my kids and DIS on a timer. Scott is my recently found cousin and we are tighter than tight.
P1010503.jpg

Evan (9) - He's my shy one but loves all the exciting rides! He'll take about a day to warm up to Scott & Biff.
P1010414.jpg

Alec (7) - My middle child who is not shy. He'll probably ask Scott & Biff all sorts of embarrassing questions. :sad2:
P1010661.jpg

Brookie (4) - My Princess baby. She's looking forward to Scott treating her to BBB! princess:
P1000817.jpg
sorry it won't happen again.

What? Is this something new? ;) In all seriousness, I would never be offended by that and I think you should take that sorry right out of there! Rob's brother, who lives in Las Vegas, is gay and I was the first person in his family that he told. I feel honoured that he chose me.
I just know some people have problems with it.
um, we are in America it is spelled "honored". U r hanging with those Canadians way to much. :rotfl2: :lmao:

OMG OMG OMG! The YC/BC is my most favourite resort area EVER!! But there's not enough room for my 3 kids. Oh well. Too bad for them! :lmao: Did you see that new thread I started on the resorts board? It is the YC/BC/BCV Photo thread. It's great if I do say so myself.
:rotfl2: bring sleeping bags or an aero bed.
I did go over, it is fantastic.

I wasn't too thrilled with San Angel but I loved Marrakesh!
San Angel I am only doing counter service so not expecting anything grand.

I'll sleep in this day and meet you at the Yak & Yeti. I've always wanted to go to Boma.
I think Yak & Yeti may be first casualty.

We had a terrible meal on our honeymoon at the Brown Derby but I'm willing to try it again.
This also may become a casualty as I might do California Grill. If we want to see Fantasmic we can just go early.

Sounds good again.
I am so looking forward to Kona.

I'd prefer Le Cellier for dinner and Coral Reef for lunch. Coral Reef wasn't so hot last time.
This is also in question. I think I will break them into 2 different days.

The character breakfast is good. I'll be sure to remind you to order the burgers. Can I have the crab legs at Cap'n Jacks?
yes you may.

Okay, I'll wake up early for this one. WCC was good.
I am not telling Biff about WCC, he will not want to go.

Okey dokey. I'll be waiting ...
:)

Well, duh, didn't I just say I was?
i guess you did.

7 years! Congrats on that! I've known my husband for 5 years but we've only been married for less than two. You've got us beat! Haha!
Did you have any trip report for you last trip with Biff? How long were you there? Did he not go on ToT and RnRc?
thanks. I think. :lmao:
I did but then a had a problem with photobucket and the pics on the tr went to red boxes. :confused3
nope. SM did him in for the rest of the trip.

Our last five trips to WDW have all been spent at BCV in a studio. DH and I love love love the BC. I think you and Biff will also. It is so close to the Boardwalk (we like the ESPN Club) and the walk to Epcot is nothing. Also just a short boat ride to Disney Studios. I am very excited for you.
My fall WDW plans are still up in the air. I am waiting for the football schedule to come out in April. The Packers (we are from WI) play in Tampa and Jacksonville in the upcoming season. We would like to plan our visit around one of those road games. "The waiting is the hardest part" I am anxious to make our plans. Hopefully it will be during F&W.
PS: I am still enjoying your current TR from February.:yay:
:woohoo: welcome.
I hope so. I do like how close it is to the 3 areas over there.
I would like to go during "F&W" sometime.
thank you.

Check this out Scott. And I'm hoping you can add on to it in September ...
Yacht Club, Beach Club & Beach Club Villas - Post All Your Photos!
I did, thanks for the link.

I'm here! You are one popular TR writer!
Beach Club is beautiful and the closeness to Epcot was AWESOME. Cape May was yummy too!
Looking fwd to your antics!
am I????
I ate at Cape May in 2000 and it was good. 8 years is a long time though.

Scott, you do not need to apologize for this. It is the people who would take offense that should apologize. :hug:
ok well then I guess I will edit it.

What? Me? I would never say a thing! ;) :lmao:
i think something is being implied here. :rolleyes:

Lessa! Scott said not a word, and yet you still typed 8 words! The nerve! :mad:
:rotfl2: you tell her.

:rotfl2:
it's ok, when I was the phone with Disney yesterday all I had in my head was "I told Lessa I was not changing from Wl". :lmao: oh well.

Just FYI my cousin called to make her ADR's (she will be there Aug 31-Sept 5) and she tried to make an ADR for Yak & Yeti. It is one of the places you have to call at exactly 180 days from the day you want to go. 180+10 does not work.

I said no more pre TR's but how can I resist yours Scott especially as you're taking DM and her family with you ;) :rotfl:

I'm here! I know yousaid your ADR's would change and since I already postedon my trippie about BD, make sure you keep this one, the grouper and pork chop were divine!

Signing on for the ride since I'm enjoying your current TR so much!! Looking forward to all your plans for the upcoming trip! :)

Hi Scott
I'm in too!
Great restaurant choices!
Hmm... wonder if these will change??:rotfl2:

ruthie

Wow Scott you are really ahead of schedule with the PTR! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to hearing all about your plans and how they will be added to and changed over the course of the next few months. Your ADR plans look great. :thumbsup2

i think something is being implied here. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

:rotfl2:
it's ok, when I was the phone with Disney yesterday all I had in my head was "I told Lessa I was not changing from Wl". :lmao: oh well.

Glad to know that I am a voice in your head. :lmao:

Seriously though I am sure you will love the villas, that is if yuo don't switch back again. ;) :lmao:

Just FYI my cousin called to make her ADR's (she will be there Aug 31-Sept 5) and she tried to make an ADR for Yak & Yeti. It is one of the places you have to call at exactly 180 days from the day you want to go. 180+10 does not work.
ok then I will not go there and I will try Flame Tree.
thanks.

I said no more pre TR's but how can I resist yours Scott especially as you're taking DM and her family with you ;) :rotfl:
well this one won't be too active till we get closer probably but hey you never know.
yeah it will be very squishy in that room. :lmao:

I'm here! I know yousaid your ADR's would change and since I already postedon my trippie about BD, make sure you keep this one, the grouper and pork chop were divine!
we shall see, that is one I am thinking of changing.

Signing on for the ride since I'm enjoying your current TR so much!! Looking forward to all your plans for the upcoming trip! :)
thanks.

Hi Scott
I'm in too!
Great restaurant choices!
Hmm... wonder if these will change??:rotfl2:
ruthie
thanks. they will change. :rotfl2:
:rolleyes1

Wow Scott you are really ahead of schedule with the PTR! :thumbsup2
Looking forward to hearing all about your plans and how they will be added to and changed over the course of the next few months. Your ADR plans look great. :thumbsup2
:woohoo: welcome
I am ahead. I don't know what possessed me to start now but I thought it was a good time.
Thanks.

:rolleyes:

Glad to know that I am a voice in your head. :lmao:

Seriously though I am sure you will love the villas, that is if yuo don't switch back again. ;) :lmao:

you were a voice in my head. :scared1:

I think we will love it there. No I will not change back.

If you like barbeque, Flame tree is the best place, we eat there every time we go to AK, It is my DH favorite place to eat.

I think you need to take Biff on Expedition Everest!!

Scottny,

I am in for the pre TR, too !

I am still reading your last TR with the family and enjoy that very much.

We will be at WDW beginning October 10th. Someone mentioned ADR
at 180 plus 10. I did not know that. I thought it was 180 days.
Which is true ?

:cool1:

Scottny,

I am in for the pre TR, too !

I am still reading your last TR with the family and enjoy that very much.

We will be at WDW beginning October 10th. Someone mentioned ADR
at 180 plus 10. I did not know that. I thought it was 180 days.
Which is true ?

:cool1:

thank you.
it is 180 days. but they will make a ressie for you up to 10 days after your first day. so it is 180 + 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter