• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Scott & Biff return - A September pre tr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subscribing too! I'm not surprised you changed back to BC. Your dining plans I'm sure will be changed around ;) . I guess you are doing the deluxe dining plan. I don't think I could eat that much in a day to make it worth it. You have my 2 favorite restaurants on the same day, Coral Reef and Le Cellier.

Im In:surfweb: Your ADR's look great I am thinking of changing mine around again!

Another TR by Scott! :woohoo:
I think I'm addicted to them.... It's the first thing I look for in the morning... coffee... :surfweb: then read any TR updates by Scott. ;)

:wave2: Hi Scott! I'm loving your January trip report so much that I had to jump on board here too! Can't wait to hear more!

I'm in! :cool1:

I'm in but very jealous! I would love to stay at the Beach Club! It's so expensive! I hope I get the 40% codes that are coming out! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

I'm here too!! Just loving your Jan TR, it only made sense to come along for this one too!!!

Hiya! Scott & Biff

I am really looking forward to this future trip report!

I really enjoyed the last trip report!

:cool1:

I'm on board. Luckily it is only on page two.. whew... lol
I hope you like sci fi better this time around. you got a really good rate.

I'm signing on early for this one too! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

Allyson

subscribing! will be back to read it later. it's 1:30am and I should be in bed!
i don't blame you.

I'm in......popcorn::
Sitting back and watching the mayhem!!
from us? no... :)

Dog walking. *sigh* I LOVE dogs. I miss my puppy and I just don't know if I could ever get another one. Do you ever walk any weimaraners? That's what I used to have.
I figured you and Biff were partners but I didn't want to ask if you were in case you weren't open about it. So how long have you been together? I still love that Splash Mountain picture of you guys so much!! HAHA!
Can't wait to read about all the trip planning. So jealous that you're going back!!!
no I do not.
May will be 7 years and 6 years living together.
I am hoping for a RNRC, TOT pic this time.

I'm glad I got to join your ptr at the start. You and I have similar ADRs. I hope you're able to get them all!
And congrats on the upgrade to BCV. I have BC on my list of resorts that I must stay at for upcoming trips. Hmmm BWI and GF (hey, I'm a spoiled NYer are on the list as well.
Oh and Biff sounds a lot like my ex-bf - funny and obnoxious. Hmmm too bad my ex-bf wasn't honest
did u start one for your trip?
me too, but I woke thinking of some changes.
thanks. I love the pool there, so we will be making time to go in it.
honesty is a big part.

Aha! I found you!;)
There's nothing like a bargain! I'd love to stay somewhere other than a value, but untill I win the lotter, it's not gonna happen! At least I know you'll take tons of pictures for me to see what it's like!
:eek: run everyone run. Winkers found us. :rotfl2:
Glad u found me.
i got the offer while we there so I am still going on those promotions. I will for sure,

I found you too! Glad to be in on this from the beginning. This way I won't go through withdrawls when your TR ends. :)
I can't run anymore, I am still tired from Winkers.
I doubt you would go into withdrawls. but thank you.
I don't know what will be updated on here or how often but we shall see.

Hi Scott,
I am loving your January TR and I can't wait to read all about this trip too. Thank you for writing about your Disney trips.
I hope you get to go to Boma this trip. Please be sure to tell us your views on that restaurant. It is on my list for Jan. 2009!
I was hoping you would go to Wilderness Lodge, I would love to hear your views on that resort but I am happy you were able to obtain ressies at one you wanted more. I will be looking forward to a photo walk about from the BC.
Thank you.
I will get there no matter what.
I have wanted to stay at BC for awhile and now with 40% I just had to switch and to be in the Villa is nice also.

hey scott!
i'm trying to catch up on your tr, and i see this link! yay! so here i am, and i can't wait to hear all about your plans.
back to the beach club?!!!
that is GREAT! i'm glad you'll be there, i've ALWAYS wanted to stay there, and i know you'll have some awesome pictures!
ok, back to hopefully catch up on your tr!
:yay: u made it.
I will stay there. I promise.

I'm here! September is a great time to go to WDW... still "summer" but the majority of the kids are back to school. Only people with little ones are there. Watch out for the strollers!
We went when DD was 3 - on and off the rides - no lines - just wonderful!!
:woohoo:
I hope so.

Wow you were busy last night, great start on your new report.
I was. :O)
Thank you.

carissanboys here and reporting for duty, Sir! ;)
armygeneral.gif

Subscribing too! I'm not surprised you changed back to BC. Your dining plans I'm sure will be changed around ;) . I guess you are doing the deluxe dining plan. I don't think I could eat that much in a day to make it worth it. You have my 2 favorite restaurants on the same day, Coral Reef and Le Cellier.
:woohoo: welcome.
it is me so it should not be a surprise.
they will be for sure.
yes we are. it is alot of food.
I think I am going to break them up to seperate days.

Im In:surfweb: Your ADR's look great I am thinking of changing mine around again!
thanks.

Another TR by Scott! :woohoo:
I think I'm addicted to them.... It's the first thing I look for in the morning... coffee... :surfweb: then read any TR updates by Scott. ;)
thank you and welcome.

thank you. you will be there in 3 days so your lucky.

Woohoo!! Count me in!
Too bad you couldn't bounce back in October.
I know.

:wave2: Hi Scott! I'm loving your January trip report so much that I had to jump on board here too! Can't wait to hear more!
hi,
thank you.
welcome glad your here.

I'm in! :cool1:
I'm in but very jealous! I would love to stay at the Beach Club! It's so expensive! I hope I get the 40% codes that are coming out! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
trust me I would not be there is not for the codes.

I'm here too!! Just loving your Jan TR, it only made sense to come along for this one too!!!
thank you.

Hiya! Scott & Biff
I am really looking forward to this future trip report!
I really enjoyed the last trip report!
:cool1:
hi,
welcome.
thanks.

I'm on board. Luckily it is only on page two.. whew... lol
I hope you like sci fi better this time around. you got a really good rate.
:woohoo: glad u found it.
page 3 now.
i hope so too, but I will try it.
I love the rate.

I'm signing on early for this one too! Sounds like it will be a lot of fun!
Allyson
I hope so. It should be. July we had a blast.

:yay: A PTR!!!!!!:woohoo: Now you are making me want to do one of my own. I don't have much to write, though since it's less than 2 months away and I've already written most of it in my TR. :confused3

Anyhoo, I'm hear and ready for the new journey!popcorn::

:yay: A PTR!!!!!!:woohoo: Now you are making me want to do one of my own. I don't have much to write, though since it's less than 2 months away and I've already written most of it in my TR. :confused3

Anyhoo, I'm hear and ready for the new journey!popcorn::

start one. just write it all over again in the pre tr. come on you know u want to.

Well here I go again with another trip report only this is a pre trip report right now.
Only because your 2nd cousins 5x removed are tagging along, I'm signing up for this PTR. It's going to be fun! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cast -

Me:
Scott (38) - I walk dogs for a living and am currently going to school for paralegal.
image110.jpg

This is me and Snow White and Dopey taken January 2008.

Biff (??) If I posted his age he would kill me. How to describe Biff. Funny, obnoxious, honest. Likes to make me happy.
071307248.jpg

That is Biff from July 2007. His first trip to Disney.
What? You forgot the rest of us ...

DM (42) - I stay at home with my kids and DIS on a timer. Scott is my recently found cousin and we are tighter than tight.
P1010503.jpg

Evan (9) - He's my shy one but loves all the exciting rides! He'll take about a day to warm up to Scott & Biff.
P1010414.jpg

Alec (7) - My middle child who is not shy. He'll probably ask Scott & Biff all sorts of embarrassing questions. :sad2:
P1010661.jpg

Brookie (4) - My Princess baby. She's looking forward to Scott treating her to BBB! princess:
P1000817.jpg

Yes we are partners. Sorry if that offends some.
What? Is this something new? ;) In all seriousness, I would never be offended by that and I think you should take that sorry right out of there! Rob's brother, who lives in Las Vegas, is gay and I was the first person in his family that he told. I feel honoured that he chose me.

Where:
So now we are staying at Beach Club Villas in a studio. I am so excited over this. I wanted to stay here and to do it in a villa is great.
OMG OMG OMG! The YC/BC is my most favourite resort area EVER!! But there's not enough room for my 3 kids. Oh well. Too bad for them! :lmao: Did you see that new thread I started on the resorts board? It is the YC/BC/BCV Photo thread. It's great if I do say so myself.

Saturday September 6 ----Epcot

12pm – Cantina de San Angel
7pm – Marrakesh Restaurant
I wasn't too thrilled with San Angel but I loved Marrakesh!

Sunday September 7----Animal Kingdom

8am- Donald’s Breakfast Safari
1pm - Yak & Yeti
7pm - Boma
I'll sleep in this day and meet you at the Yak & Yeti. I've always wanted to go to Boma.

Monday September 8----Disney Hollywood Studios

Room
12pm – Counter Service
6pm – Brown Derby
We had a terrible meal on our honeymoon at the Brown Derby but I'm willing to try it again.

Tuesday September 9----Magic kingdom

Room
12pm – Kona
5pm – Pinocchio’s
Sounds good again.

Wednesday September 10--Epcot

Room
12pm – Le Cellier
6pm – Coral Reef
I'd prefer Le Cellier for dinner and Coral Reef for lunch. Coral Reef wasn't so hot last time.

Thursday September 11----Disney Hollywood Studios

7:45am – Cape May Buffet
2pm – Sci-fi Cafe
8pm – Cap’n Jack’s
The character breakfast is good. I'll be sure to remind you to order the burgers. Can I have the crab legs at Cap'n Jacks?

Friday September 12----Magic Kingdom

8am - Crystal Palace
2pm - Plaza
8pm - Whispering Canyon Cafe
Okay, I'll wake up early for this one. WCC was good.

September 13

8am - Spoodles
HOME
Okey dokey. I'll be waiting ...

Hope you join me for our journey back to the world.
Well, duh, didn't I just say I was?

7 years! Congrats on that! I've known my husband for 5 years but we've only been married for less than two. You've got us beat! Haha!

Did you have any trip report for you last trip with Biff? How long were you there? Did he not go on ToT and RnRc?

Our last five trips to WDW have all been spent at BCV in a studio. DH and I love love love the BC. I think you and Biff will also. It is so close to the Boardwalk (we like the ESPN Club) and the walk to Epcot is nothing. Also just a short boat ride to Disney Studios. I am very excited for you.

My fall WDW plans are still up in the air. I am waiting for the football schedule to come out in April. The Packers (we are from WI) play in Tampa and Jacksonville in the upcoming season. We would like to plan our visit around one of those road games. "The waiting is the hardest part" I am anxious to make our plans. Hopefully it will be during F&W.

PS: I am still enjoying your current TR from February.:yay:

I'm here! You are one popular TR writer!

Beach Club is beautiful and the closeness to Epcot was AWESOME. Cape May was yummy too!

Looking fwd to your antics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter